剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
You owe it to yourself to discover what that really means.
好吗
Okay?
清空思绪
Clear your mind.
集中精神
Focus.
还有哪里比这里 更合适做这个
Where better to do that than here?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我希望你跟我一起走
I want you to come with me.
去哪
Where?
哪都行 我不在乎
Anywhere. It doesn't matter to me.
我们像那些刺嘴莺一样飞走吧
Let's just fly away, like those warblers.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 都好
Sure, everything's swell.
才不是
No, it isn't.
做了32年的服务员 你总能学会点东西
Customer service, 32 years. You... You learn a thing or two.
只是工作的事
It's just work.
新任务
It's a new assignment.
公♥司♥的事
Corporate.
我们本该不问问题 执行命令 但...
We're supposed to follow orders, no questions asked, but...
-但什么 -我不想
- But what? - I don't want to.
现在不想了
Not anymore.
我不想再玩他们的游戏了 我想改变
I'm done playin' their games. I'm ready for a change.
我觉得你也想
I think you are, too.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes, really.
就像你说的
I mean, it-- it's like what you said.
"人生苦短 你想要什么"
"Life is short, and if you wanna do something,
"就要去争取"
you just gotta... go for it."
你都想不到
You have no idea, uh...
-这让我多开心 -我当然知道
- how happy that makes me. - Sure. Sure, I do.
你的搭档怎么想的
How did your partner take it?
我还没告诉她呢
I haven't told her.
我们一起工作了那么久 她从未请过病假
In the years we worked together, she's never taken a sick day.
工作是她的生命 我都不知该怎么开口
Her job's her life. I wouldn't know where to start.
直接失踪可不对
I mean, it wouldn't be right to just disappear.
好 我尽量
Okay, I'll try.
-你最好收拾东西准备好 -好
- You better be packed and ready... - Okay.
等我来接你时 我们半夜逃跑
...when I come to get you. We leave in the middle of the night.
-两个偷跑者 -好
- Two stowaways. - Okay.
如果你到时还想跑的话
Assuming you still wanna do it.
-我能理解... -黑泽尔
- I understand-- - Hazel.
怎么
Yeah?
我这辈子从未对什么事这么确定过
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
好
Okay.
好 我...
Okay, I just...
抱歉
Sorry.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你可以的 克劳斯 路瑟需要你
You can do this, Klaus. Luther needs you.
我...
I just...
我...
I just...
这真是...毫无意义 我...
This is... this is pointless. I...
我要回家了 我得回家了 我难受死了
I'm goin' home. I... I have to go home. I'm so dope sick.
你知道我可以从你身上穿过去吧
You know I could just walk through you, right?
-我很清楚 -看啊
- I'm well aware. - Ta-da!
但你得继续努力
But you need to keep trying.
帮助路瑟
Help Luther.
他现在可能在任何地方 天知道他在做什么
He could be anywhere right now, doing God knows what.
知道吗 这可能是好事
You know what? This is probably a good thing.
大块头需要自己的生活
The big guy needs a life,
今晚他去体验现实世界了
and tonight he's out experiencing the real world!
他还没准备好呢
He's not ready for it.
谁准备好了呢 我吗 你吗
Well, who is? Was I? Were you?
对不起 对不起 对不起
I-- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我知道你并没想年纪轻轻死得那么惨
I know you weren't ready to die violently at a young age.
清醒好痛苦
Oh, sobriety isn't easy.
怎么了 你干吗那么看着我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
这又不是我的责任
It's not my responsibility.
我可没报名要救你或救他
I-- I didn't sign up to save you or him.
是啊 你没有
You're right.xa0You didn't.
但如果是你有麻烦 路瑟会不惜一切
But if you were in trouble, there is nothing in this world
去救你个瘦瘦的瘾君子
Luther wouldn't do to save your scrawny little junkie ass.
该死
Damn it...
我们该送他去医院的
We should have taken him to the hospital.
身上有弹片的小孩可能会引起怀疑
A kid with a shrapnel wound might raise some questions.
是啊 哈罗德·詹金斯阁楼的杀人神龛也会呢
Yeah, well, so does the murder shrine in Harold Jenkins' attic.
他还在大量失血 我们怎么办
He's still losing a lot of blood. What do we do?
我们得取出弹片
We gotta get the shrapnel out.
-狄戈 你去哪 -妈妈
- Diego, where are you going? - Mom?
你好 狄戈 亲爱的
Oh, hello, Diego, dear.
怎么...
What...
你怎么能...到处走动
How are you still... walking around?
一步步迈啊
One foot in front of the other.
怎么了 你怎么走
Why? How do you do it?
我们去了七间酒吧 三个脱衣舞俱乐部
We've been to seven bars, three strip joints,
和一家干洗店
and a laundromat.
路瑟不在这里 我们能回家了吗
Luther's not here. Can we go home now?
他会放弃你吗
Would he give up on you?
那真是我见过的块头最大毛最多的人了
That's the biggest hairy guy I have ever seen.
天哪 这是折磨
God, this is torture.
我听不清
I can't hear you!
我去
Holy shit.
你觉得他有意识吗
Do you think he knows?
-我觉得他不会在乎的 -走
- I don't think he cares. - Come on.
路瑟
Luther!
路瑟
Luther!
弟弟
Brother!
这多棒啊
Isn't this amazing?
是啊 我们得送你回家 走
Yeah. We need to get you home. Come on.
回家 这里现在是我家了
Home? This is my home now.
你去哪 回来
Where are you going? Come back.
放松 我就想打个招呼
Relax, I just wanna say hi.
我好喜欢你的毛
Huge fan of the furries.
-看 -行吧
- See? - Yeah.
你吃过这个吗
Have you ever tried one of these?
-吃过 -我从未感觉这么鲜活过
- Yeah. - I've never felt so alive.
但我好渴
But I'm so thirsty.
好
Yeah.
什么...
Wha--
-你干吗那么做 -我也不知道
- Why'd you do that? - I have no idea.
加油 克劳斯 你行的
Come on, Klaus.xa0You can do this.
坚强点 别向诱惑屈服
Stay strong. Don't give into temptation.
不
No!
不
No!
快走
Go, go, go!
我们这里需要医疗兵
We need a medic here!
戴夫
Dave!
有进展吗
Anything?
范娅家没人接听
There's no answer at Vanya's place.
她音乐学校的前台
And the receptionist at her music school
说她今天也没去上课
said she was a no-show for her lessons today.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我不知道 就是看到她感觉好不真实
I don't know, it's just surreal seeing her.
我只想告诉她 我...
I just wanna tell her that I'm s...
我们没时间了 我们得走了
We don't have enough time. We gotta go.
我不知道 狄戈
I don't know, Diego.
小五在那里昏迷不醒呢 我们需要他
Five is laying there, unconscious. We need him.
我们自己也行的
We can do this ourselves.
那我们试过了 记得吗
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表