剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
切身体验
Day in the life, huh?
来吧
Come on.
跟我走
Follow me.
你得放我出去 兄弟
You gotta get me out of here, bro.
我不能 他们今天下午要把你转移到北部
I can't. They're transferring you upstate this afternoon.
-我没有杀帕奇 -我知道
- I didn't kill Patch. - I know.
你要说服的人不是我
I'm not the guy you gotta convince.
都是胡扯 你自己清楚
That's bullshit, you know that.
你当时在场 狄戈
You were there, Diego.
那个旅馆
At the motel.
而且还有...
And there's the...
你们两个以前总是争执
contentious history you two had.
-是她说的吗 -什么
- Did she say that? - What?
是她用了那个词吗
Did she use that word?
"争执"
"Contentious"?
-有什么关系 -对我来说有关系
- What the hell does it matter? - It matters to me.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
是我说的
It's my word.
她忍♥受了你很多破事
She put up with a lot of your shit.
我从来都没法理解
I never understood it.
或许这和我们
Maybe it had something to do with our...
充满争执的关系有关
contentious relationship.
或许她知道 你和她一样
Or maybe she knew you cared about
都想帮助别人
helping people as much as she did.
祝你好运 狄戈
Good luck, Diego.
6月12日
June 12th.
一个受控的环境被证明是
A controlled environment has proven ideal
让7号♥发挥最大能力的理想条件
for the maximum impact of Number Seven's powers.
但面对必然的 突如其来的混乱
But in the face of sure, uninvited chaos,
她必须要经过训练 用另一种形式去控制
she must be trained to locate control in another form.
集中注意力 7号♥
Concentrate, Number Seven.
再来一次
Again.
集中注意力
Just concentrate.
集中在什么上 我不知道从哪里开始
On what? I don't even know where to begin.
想想昨晚
Think about last night.
当时发生了什么
What was happening?
好的
Okay.
我们正在离开餐厅
We were leaving the restaurant.
有三个男人
And there were three men.
他们坐在你的车边 嘲笑我们
They were sitting on your truck, laughing at us.
他们醉了 烂醉如泥
They were drunk, really drunk.
他们失控了 而且...
They were out of control, and...
你试着跟他们说话
...you tried to talk to them.
-别碰她 -他们不听
- Don't touch her. - They wouldn't listen.
接着他们就对你拳打脚踢
And they were hurting you.
他们踢你的声音很恐怖
The sound of them kicking you was horrible,
我想让他们停下来 但我...我做不到
and I wanted to stop them, but I... I couldn't.
我感到无能为力
I felt powerless.
是引擎的声音
It was the sound of the engine that...
感觉一切变得越来越安静
It's like everything went quieter and quieter.
除了车的引擎
Except for the truck engine.
它的声音变得越来越大
It-- It became louder and louder,
直到我只能听到它的声音
un-- until it was all I could hear.
然后这声音开始在我脑海中回响
And it just all started to resonate in my mind.
我感觉它在我身体里苏醒过来
I felt it come to life inside of me,
然后 它冲了出来
and then it just... it spilled over.
-范娅 这简直... -这太可怕了
- Vanya, this is-- - It's terrifying.
非凡
Extraordinary.
好了
Okay...
起来 我们要出发了
Hey. Get up. We're going.
-去哪 -拯救世界
- Where? - To save the world.
就这样吗 真棒
Oh, is that all? Great.
伯格说爸爸是自杀
So, Pogo said Dad killed himself
好让我们都回来 对吧
to get us all back together, right?
-是的 所以呢 -所以这让我不禁思考
- Yeah, so? - So it got me thinking.
我得跳到未来才能弄清楚发生了什么
I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened,
但是爸爸不能时间旅行
but Dad, he can't time travel.
所以这个疯子怎么知道
So how'd the crazy bastard actually know
在世界末日前一周自杀
to kill himself a week before the end of the world?
你知道的
Well, you know...
别回答 我这是反问句
Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical.
真♥相♥是 我们从小到大 他一直告诉我们
Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us
我们会在不久的世界末日中拯救全世界
we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse.
是的 但我一直觉得他那么说是为了
Yeah, but I always thought he just said that
吓唬我们去洗碗
to scare us into doing the dishes.
我也是
Me too.
但是如果老爹真的知道世界末日会来临呢
But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?
-但是他怎么知道的 -不清楚
- Yeah, but knew how? - No idea.
但事实是 他的计划成功了
But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked.
我们都回来了
We all came home.
既然我们在这里 不如拯救世界吧
Since we're here, we might as well save the world.
是吗 就靠我们两个吗
Oh yeah? What, like, the two of us?
最好不是 但...
Uh, well, ideally, no, but...
手头有多少资源 只能凑合用了
gotta work with what I've got.
-你去哪里了 -监狱
- Where have you been? - Jail.
说来话长 路瑟去哪儿了
Long story. Where's Luther?
从早餐时就没见过他了
Haven't seen him since breakfast.
是啊 再过两天就世界末日了
Yeah. Two days until the world ends,
他可真会挑时间玩消失
he picks a great time to drop off the grid.
该死
Shit.
艾莉森有危险了
Allison is in danger.
仔细聆听周围一切的声音
Listen to everything around you.
在经历了十二天的成功后
After 12 days of success,
7号♥反常地对训练表现出了抗拒
Number Seven showed an unexpected resistance to her training.
7号♥ 将注意力集中在周围的声音上
Number Seven, concentrate on the sound around you.
这是你被指定的训练日程之一
This is one of your designated training days.
7号♥
Number Seven!
你的无礼是令人无法接受的
Your insolence is unacceptable!
我觉得...
I believe...
你的训练可以暂时结束了
that will conclude your training for the time being.
范娅
Vanya.
你听到了什么
What do you hear?
我可以听到木屋的风铃♥声♥
I can hear the wind chimes back at the cabin.
松鼠爬树的声音
A squirrel racing up a tree.
以及水声 水在小溪中流动的声音
The water. The water running in the creek.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
现在
Now...
试着像你昨晚在停车场那样
try and do what you did last night in the parking lot.
只听到车子引擎
With the car engine.
排除其他一切的声音
Let all the other sounds drop away
将注意力只放在一种声音上
and focus on one.
让那一种声音跟你产生共鸣
Let that one sound resonate in you.
范娅 呼吸 范娅 呼吸
Vanya, breathe. Vanya, breathe, breathe.
好了 就是这样
There you go. There.
我将它止住了
I stopped it.
我将它止住了
I stopped it!
你的超能力跟你的情绪紧密相关
Your ability is tied to your emotions.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How... How do you know?
我猜的而已
I'm just guessing.
综合各种信息推测的 但能说得通 对吗
Putting it together. But it makes sense. Right?
你的大脑在不断地接收各种刺♥激♥
Your brain is constantly taking in stimuli.
对你来说 当你感受到强烈的情绪
And for you, when you feel a strong emotion,
你周围的声音就会转化成能量
the sounds around you are somehow converted into energy.
没事的
It's okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
我们简直好极了
We're more than okay.
寻人启事
海伦·赵 31岁
你看
Look.
酒醉未醒又在继续喝酒呢
Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm?
-别来烦我 -你们先回避下
- Leave me alone. - Give us a minute.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表