剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
别激动 老海军
Slow down, Marine.
我兄弟喝多了
All right? My brother's just had a few too many.
今天就算了 各走各的
Let's just call it a day, all go our own way.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure thing. - Thank you.
-克劳斯 -除非你道歉
- Klaus-- - As long as you apologize.
行
Fine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他很抱歉 我们都很抱歉
He's sorry. We're all sorry.
行了吗
So... are we good?
我想听他说
I wanna hear him say it.
-哥们 我... -不不 他说得对 狄戈
- Hey, man, I'm just trying to-- - No, no. He's right, Diego.
他说得对 说得对
He's right. He's right.
我想道歉
I'd like to apologize...
因为你...
that you...
就是个大白♥痴♥
are depriving some village of their idiot!
这样真好
This is nice.
是啊
Mm. Yeah.
我的朋友们住在这
My friends live here.
我是个观鸟狂
I'm a twitcher.
那是什么 毒瘾之类的吗
What's that, like a drug thing?
不是
No!
不是 是称呼观察研究稀有鸟类的人
No, that's what we bird-watchers call each other.
好吧
Oh! Well...
你看 那里有...
Oh, you see, now, there's...
一只红腹吸汁啄木鸟
...a red-bellied sapsucker.
看起来面对女士它有些害羞
Looks like he's a little shy with the ladies.
看那儿
Wow, look over there.
那是...
That is...
黑纹背林莺 也叫柯特兰
a jack pine warbler, also known as a Kirtland...
林莺 非常稀有
warbler, very rare.
你就这样...
So, you just...
坐在这观察它们吗
sit here and... watch 'em?
-你不猎鸟什么的 -从不
- You don't shoot at 'em or anything? - Never.
我就是...
I just...
我喜欢它们自♥由♥自在 享受当下
I like how free they are, just completely in the moment.
饿了就吃
You know, when they're hungry, they eat,
累了就休息 性♥欲♥来了就...
when they're tired, they nest, when they're horny, they...
生活的真谛 不是吗
Secret of life, huh?
极简主义
Keep things simple.
我们只会把一切搞复杂
We just complicate everything.
说得太对了
Oh, isn't that the truth?
我以前也很享受生活
I used to enjoy my life.
真的只有工作
It was all about work, really.
最近我...
Lately, I just...
发现自己过着机械式的单调生活
find myself goin' through the motions.
一年到头都在路上 没有一个家
I'm on the road 52 weeks a year, no place to call home.
那肯定很辛苦
Oh. Well, that must be so hard,
不能有一个称为家的长久住处
not being in one place long enough to get comfortable.
-我肯定会想念自己的床 -我连床都没有
- I mean, I would miss my bed. - Well, I don't even own a bed.
太可怜了
That is so sad.
我觉得 每个人都应该有...
I mean, everybody should have...
一个累了可以休息的港湾
a nest to fly to when they're tired.
你呢
What about you?
我猜你可不想下半辈子
My guess is you don't wanna spend the rest your life
都卖♥♥甜甜圈给我这样的人
sellin' doughnuts to people like me.
我一直都在存钱
Well, I've been saving a nest egg to,
打算搬到乡下去
uh... to move to the country.
我会有一个菜园
I'm gonna have a vegetable garden
甚至自己开一家面包店
and maybe even open up my own bakery,
试着做素甜甜圈
and experiment with vegan doughnuts.
-这个计划很棒 -是啊
- That's a nice plan. - Yeah.
再过大约一年 我就存够钱了
Another year or so, I will have saved enough to go.
你或许要 加快点速度了
Hey, you might wanna... fast-track your timeline.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
人生苦短
Life is short.
未来可保不准会发生什么事
Future doesn't come with any guarantees.
你想要什么 就要去争取
You want somethin' in life, you gotta go for it.
是啊
Yeah.
你真是个大嘴巴 你知道吗
You got a big mouth, you know that?
多么令人震惊的发现啊 狄戈
What a truly shocking revelation, Diego.
一切对你来说都是玩笑 对吧 停下
Everything's a big joke to you, right? Would you stop it?
为什么你要把这些垃圾放进你的身体里
Why are you putting this shit in your body?
你看看
Check this out. Hm?
我的身体是座神殿
My body is a temple.
-你做的那些事都是软弱的表现 -真棒
- All that shit you do, it's just weakness. - Oh, wow, beautiful.
软弱感觉太好了
Well, weakness feels so good.
-你怎么回事 -别打我 混♥蛋♥
- What's goin' on with you? Huh? - Don't hit me, asshole!
别告诉我一切都好
Don't tell me everything is all right,
我刚才可看到你的样子了
because I saw you in there.
你哭得像个小孩似的
You were crying like a baby!
因为我失去了一个人
Because I lost someone!
我失去了一个人 那个...
I lost someone. The only...
那个唯一我爱他胜过爱自己的人
The only person I've ever truly loved more than myself.
干杯
Cheers.
你比绝大多数人都幸运
Well, you're luckier than most.
你失去了某个人之后
When you lose someone,
至少你可以...
at least you can...
随时看到他们
see them whenever you want.
格里迪甜甜圈
那就是我们要找的人
That's our man.
我认识那个人
Hey, I know that guy.
你怎么可能认识
How could you possibly know
-那个 -他和那个愤怒的小姐拷打了我
- that-- - He and a really angry lady tortured me.
我好不容易才活着逃出来
I barely got out with my life.
我们要抓住这个人
We gotta get this guy.
好了 我有发现 德洛丽丝
Okay, I think I've got something, Delores.
虽然可能站不住脚 但很有希望
It's tenuous, but promising.
你在和谁说话 这些都是什么
Who you talkin' to? What is all this?
-概率图 -什么的概率
- It's a probability map. - Probability of what?
谁的死能拯救全世界
Of whose death could save the world.
我把范围缩小到四个人
I've narrowed it down to four.
你是说这四个人中的一个造成了世界末日
Are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse?
不 我是说他们的死或许可以阻止世界末日
No, I'm saying that their death might prevent it.
我不明白
I'm not following.
时间变化无常 路瑟 事件微小的改变
Time is fickle, Luther. The slightest alteration in events
可以导致时间线上非常巨大的不同结果
can lead to massively different outcomes in the timexa0continuum.
蝴蝶效应
The butterfly effect.
所以我要做的就是
So all I have to do is
找到那些对时间线
find the people with the greatest probability
影响最大的人
of impacting the time line,
不管是谁 杀了他
wherever they may be, and kill them.
好了
Oh, yeah...
米尔顿·格林 他是谁 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Milton Greene. So who's he, a terrorist or something?
米尔顿·格林
阿克斯·康克伦
KC·查韦斯
罗伯特·波尔科
我觉得他是个园丁
I believe he is a gardener.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
等等 这简直是疯了 小五 你...
Wait, this is madness, Five. You--
-你从哪搞到这个的 -爸爸的房♥间
- Wh-- Where'd you get that? - In Dad's room.
应该是他以前用来猎杀犀牛的
I think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros.
这个枪的型号♥和我工作时候用的很像
It's similar to the model I used at work.
用起来肩部很舒服 而且很好用
Nice shoulder fit and highly reliable.
但是你不能 这个叫米尔顿的人是无辜的
But you can't-- This guy Milton is just an innocent man.
这是最基础的数学
It's basic math.
他的死可能拯救数十亿人的生命
His death could potentially save the lives of billions.
如果我什么都不做 他四天之后也会死
If I did nothing, he'd be dead in four days anyway.
世界末日谁也不会饶过
The apocalypse won't spare anyone.
我们不能这么做
We don't do this kind of thing.
不需要我们一起去做
We are not doing anything.
我自己去
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表