剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
天啊
Jeez.
现在回想一下
You know, come to think of it,
他确实提到一些关于我的潜能
he did mention something about my potential,
说我仅仅触及到皮毛
and how I've barely even scratched the surface?
他怎么知道末日的
How did he know about the apocalypse?
我不知道 但听着
I don't know, but listen.
你在时间中穿梭的异能 你是怎么...
This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did...
你是怎么知道要怎么做
How did you know how to do that?
我不知道
I didn't.
如果你真的清醒了 你就会意识到
You'd realize that if you were actually sober.
我正清醒着
Hey, I am sober.
我保持清醒已经两...几乎两天了
I've been sober for two-- almost two days now.
-是啊 两天 -感觉就像过了45年
- Yeah, two days. - It feels like 45 years.
你在骗谁 克劳斯
Who are you kidding, Klaus?
我看你整天焦躁不安
I've seen you fidgeting all day.
我猜我们都在努力戒瘾
Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then.
-我不是瘾君子 -不 你是
- I'm not an addict. - Yeah, you are.
你对一种叫末日的毒品上瘾
You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse.
-你错了 -第一迹象 否认
- You're wrong. - First sign. Denial.
我和你可不一样
You and I, we're not the same.
我见过这副表情
I've seen that look
在那些不嗑嗨就不知道自己是谁的人的
in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are
眼中看到过
without their high anymore.
相信我
Trust me.
你必须要放手
You gotta just let it go.
只是打个比方 不过这样也行
Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too.
一天天得来
One day at a time.
我知道你现在身处的寂静黑暗之地
I know that peaceful dark place you're in right now.
我懂当你离开那里醒过来 将会承受的痛苦
And I know the pain you'll be in when you leave it and wake up...
你会发现你已不再是原来的自己
to someone that's not quite you anymore.
当我醒来时
When I woke up,
我很生气
I was angry.
生气你离开了
I was angry that you were gone,
开始你的新生活
that you'd moved on with your life.
而我还困在这里
And I was still stuck here,
只剩我和爸爸待在这讨厌的老屋
alone with Dad in this shitty old house.
但我错了
But I was wrong,
因为我推开所有人
because I pushed everyone away, and...
包括我深深用心爱着的那个人
...that's including the one person I love with all my heart.
艾莉森 对不起
Allison, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉我当时没在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't there.
我不会让你醒来独自一人的
And I won't let you wake up alone.
你觉得我们真的做到了吗
Well, do you think we really did it?
我们真的阻止末日了吗
Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?
现在怎么办
Now what?
我不知道
I don't know.
欢迎给我提意见
I'm open to suggestion.
我去开门
I'll get it.
老前辈
Hey, old-timer.
是你抓了我妹妹吗 还是...
Do you have my sister? And...
不是的话 你要来杯玛格丽特酒吗
if not, would you like a margarita?
进来吧
Come on.
你是来杀我的吗
You're here to kill me?
该死 抱歉 老♥毛♥病
Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits.
我明白你为什么会这么想 你知道吗...
Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know...
你袭击了我们家 想杀死我的家人
Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family,
还绑♥架♥了我哥哥
and kidnapped my brother.
我对过去的事情也无能为力
Well, there's not much I can do about the past.
我不是这间房♥子里唯一的杀手
I'm not the only killer in this room.
你也有自己的杀戮史 哥们
You got your own bloody history, pal.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你在卡霍恩做的那些事 真♥他♥妈♥堪称传奇啊
that job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary.
我简直不敢相信我真的会
Can't believe I'm actually
坐在这里跟你聊天...
sittin' here talkin' to you, after all--
黑泽尔 你为什么在这里
Hazel, why are you here?
-我 你知道... -狄戈 住手
- Well, I'm, you know... - Diego, stop!
起来
Get up!
你知道吗 在你杀他之前
You know, before you kill him,
你可能会想听听他有什么要说的
you might wanna hear what he has to say.
因为你对帕奇所做的一切 我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch.
或者不听 看看会发生什么
Or don't. See how that goes.
你要...
Are you gonna...
来啊
Come on!
一定很疼
That's gotta hurt.
我绝对不能接受咬人
I draw the line at biting.
黑泽尔 不管你到这里来是要说什么
Hazel, whatever you came here to say,
我都建议你有话快说
I suggest you make it quick,
趁他还没醒
before he comes round.
我离开了我的搭档 退出了时间局
I left my partner, quit the Commission,
自愿来到这里
came to volunteer.
-为什么 -为了阻止末日
- For what? - To help stop the apocalypse.
到底有什么事情让你觉得这么好笑
What on earth could be so funny to you right now?
我回答之前 你先说说你为什么要帮我们
Before I answer that, why do you wanna help us?
这么说吧 我对一个甜甜圈店产生了强烈兴趣
Let's just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop.
好吧 我也不想告诉你
Well, I hate to break it to you,
哥们 你总是来晚一步
pal, but you're a day late and a dollar short.
你现在出现在这里这一事实表示
The fact that you're here right now means,
毫无疑问
without a shadow of a doubt,
末日已经结束了
that the apocalypse is over.
真的吗 你怎么知道
Really? How do you know?
目标已死 今天早上发现的
The mark is dead. Found him this morning.
你是算式中的最后的已知未知数
You were the last known unknown left in the equation.
靠 不是吧
Shit. Really?
如果你也出局了 那地狱骑士就不会出动了
And if you're out, then Hellrider ain't riding.
好吧
All right.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
说实话 我也不知道
You know, to be honest, I don't know.
这么长时间我一直对这件事穷追不舍
I've been chasing this thing for so long, I...
我从没真正想过之后的事情
I never really thought about the day after.
我不知道 你呢
I don't know. What about you?
我已经受够了这疯狂的一切
I'm done with all this madness.
是时候重新开始了
Time to start over.
你也该重新开始
You should do the same.
说起来容易做起来难
That's easier said than done.
不一定会很难
It doesn't have to be hard.
你这么想 如果你从来没有穿越过时间
I mean, think about it like this. If you never time traveled,
你就不会和管理人扯上关系
you never got caught up with the Handler,
那会怎么样
what would have happened?
我想我会长大
I guess I would have grown up to be
成为一个情感缺失的大小孩
an emotionally stunted man-child
就像这里的其他人一样
like everybody else around here.
好 就是这样
Well, there you go.
现在你可以成长了
Now you can grow up.
祝你好运
Good luck.
黑泽尔
Hazel.
-你走之前我还有件事要问 -问吧
- One more thing before you go. - Shoot.
你们中间是谁开枪打死帕奇警探的
Which one of you was the trigger man for Detective Patch?
是我的搭档
Trigger woman.
太糟糕了
That's too bad.
那把枪本来可以证明我哥哥的清白
That gun could have cleared my brother's name.
好吧 朋友 今天是你的幸运日
Well, today's your lucky day, amigo.
都拿走吧
Take 'em both.
我不想再过这种生活了
I'm done with this life.
你有三条新的语♥音♥消息
You have three new voice messages.
第一条消息
First message.
范娅 我是科瓦尔斯基太太
Vanya, this is Mrs. Kowalski.
水坑先生又不见了
Mr. Puddles is missing again.
你看见他的话 给我打个电♥话♥ 谢谢
If you see him, will you call me? Thanks.
下一条消息
Next message.
范娅 我是伊卡洛斯剧院的彼得
Vanya, this is Peter from the Icarus Theater.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表