剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
1989年10月1日 首尔
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你的肚子!谁来帮帮忙啊!
Your stomach! Somebody help!
1989年10月1日中午12点
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989,
全世界有16位女士生下了孩子
16 women around the world gave birth.
唯一的非同寻常之处在于
This was unusual only in the fact
古怪的亿万富翁兼冒险家 雷金纳德·哈格里夫斯爵士
Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer,
下定决心 要寻找并收养这些孩子 越多越好
resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.
太了不起了!
Extraordinary.
你想要多少钱? 你肯定不想留下这个孩子吧!
How much do you want for it? Surely you don't want to keep it.
你想要多少钱?
How much do you want for him?
你敢动我孙子 我就把你砍成两半!
You lay one finger on my grandson, I slice you in half!
非常好!我喜欢活力四射的谈判对手
Excellent! I like a spirited negotiator.
他拿下了其中七个人…
一号♥
二号♥
三号♥
四号♥
五号♥
六号♥
七号♥)
♪ Sometimes, just sometimes ♪
♪ Maybe more than some of the time ♪
♪ I'm on a false ego trip ♪
♪ Insecurity is rife ♪
♪ I'm not the ideal person To be lecturing on life ♪
麻雀学院
♪ But if you wanna know ♪
♪ Some things I've learned about myself ♪
♪ Being in sticky situations I won't bore you with the filth ♪
♪ Breaking bones and sniffing gear Pouring blood and sweat and tears ♪
♪ In a nutshell, I suppose ♪
♪ It's the way the water flows ♪
一号♥ 马库斯
♪ Yeah, that's the way the story goes ♪
我爱你 马库斯!
Love you, Marcus!
♪ Sometimes, just sometimes ♪
♪ Well, all right ♪
三号♥ 菲
♪ Maybe all of the time ♪ -
♪ I'm on a false ego trip ♪
♪ Well, I'm a renegade of sorts ♪
♪ I roam the concrete jungle Hunting idiots for sport ♪
♪ And now the cocaine scene ♪ -
♪ It picked me up and made me frown ♪
♪ That's when joking says That music helps the medicine go down ♪
♪ Hey, it makes you feel alive ♪
♪ More like demons of the night ♪
♪ Flinging powder up your nose ♪
♪ It's the way the water flows… ♪
二号♥ 本
嘿 下一轮酒由克里斯托弗买♥♥单
Hey, next round's on Christopher!
七号♥ 克里斯托弗
小矮个披萨店
我说了不要意大利红肠 不要放意大利红肠 笨蛋!
I said no pepperoni. No pepperoni, dumbass!
你说的是不要放蘑菇 -我知道 我会说英语!
You said no mushrooms. -I speak English!
我儿子也会说
So does my son.
我们说的是美国话 混♥蛋♥
We speak American, asshole.
你才是个美国混♥蛋♥
You are an American asshole.
放开我!放手!
Let go of me! Let go!
滚出我的店!滚出去!
Get outta my store! Get out of here!
♪ Don't look the same for you and me Drinking cider in a golf course ♪
♪ Just a distant memory Down the park and pick a fight ♪
♪ Popping pills all through the night That's the way the water flows ♪
六号♥ 杰米
♪ Yeah, that's the way the story goes ♪
四号♥ 阿方索
最好是意大利红肠披萨
This better be pepperoni.
♪ Sometimes ♪
2019年3月
富人生活
♪ Sometimes ♪
♪ Just sometimes ♪
五号♥ 斯隆
♪ Just sometimes ♪
这里不是你们的家
This isn't your home.
你在说什么?这里是伞学院
What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy.
又错了 这里是麻雀学院
Wrong again. This… is the Sparrow Academy.
爸爸 这些混♥蛋♥到底是谁?
Dad, who the hell are these assholes?
该死
Shit.
本
Ben.
真的是你吗?
Is that really you?
阳台上的那些怪人又是谁?
And who are the weirdos on the balcony?
他们是麻雀
They are the Sparrows.
我的孩子
My children.
抱歉 什么叫你的孩子?
I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children?
那是不可能的 老家伙
That's not possible, old man.
当然可能! 我觉得这个我最清楚 不是吗?
Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?
其他人都能看到本 对吧?
Everybody else can see Ben, right?
帽子不错嘛 虎豹小霸王
Cute hat, Sundance.
他们自称伞学院
They call themselves the Umbrella Academy,
是一群诡计多端、背信弃义的不满者
a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents
在1963年秋天
who accosted me in the fall of 1963
趁我在达拉斯出差时跟我搭讪
when I was away on business in Dallas.
小心了 他们自称是我的后代
Be warned, they claim to be my spawn.
自称?五号♥ 究竟发生了什么?
Claim? Look, Five, what the hell is going on?
我还不清楚 但我很担忧
I don't know yet, but it's concerning.
他说的是真的吗? -背信弃义的部分不准确
Is he telling the truth? -Not the part about us being perfidious.
没错 我们顶多只能算是心术不正
No, we're amateur-fidious, at best.
但我们是他的孩子 这里是我们的家
But we are his children. This is our house.
是的 我们是在这里长大的
Yeah, yeah. We, uh… We grew up here.
“是的 我们是在这里长大的”
"Yeah, we grew up here." -
这样的话 我们会留意到你们的存在
I kind of think we would have noticed you.
你好 我是卢瑟
Hi. I'm Luther.
好了 你们都不属于这里
Okay. None of you belong here.
哦!那好吧
Oh! Well, then.
那我们就收拾行礼搬走吧
I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out.
你太搞笑了 克里斯
...You slay me, Chris.
我事先不知道会有访客
I wasn't expecting company.
这么短的时间内 我只能做出这些了
This is the best I could do on short...
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈?她是个机器人 你这个变♥态♥
Mom? She's a robot, you perv.
这不是机器人 -不许那样叫他
It's not a robot. -Hey, don't you call him that.
否则呢? -靠近一点试试看
Or what? -Come closer and find out.
卢瑟!冷静! -你以为我会害怕吗?
Luther! Guys, chill! -Think I'm afraid?
往后退 本 -瞧瞧!她会说话!
Stand down, Ben. -Look at that! She's got a voice!
不如我把那个魔方塞到你屁♥股♥里去?
How about I hide that big Rubik's Cube up your ass?
够了!
Enough! -
我不知道你们从哪个马戏团逃出来的
I don't know what circus you escaped from
也不清楚你们是如何躲过保安的
or how you got past our security,
但到此为止
but we're done here.
给你们30秒的时间离开我们家
You got 30 seconds to get out of our house.
如果我们不走呢?
And if we don't?
那我们就要用老办法来分胜负了
Then we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way.
同意
Agreed.
♪ I been working so hard ♪
打败他 卢瑟!
Get him, Luther!
♪ Keep punching my card ♪
卢瑟 你在做什么?
Luther, what are you doing?
♪ Eight hours, for what? ♪
捍卫我们的荣誉啊 老弟
Protecting our honor, bro.
♪ I got this feeling ♪
♪ That time's just holding me down ♪
哦 该死!我们真的很擅长跳舞!
Oh shit! We're really good at this!
♪ I'll hit the ceiling ♪
♪ Or else I'll tear up this town ♪
♪ Tonight I gotta cut loose ♪
♪ Footloose ♪
♪ Kick off your Sunday shoes ♪
♪ Please, Louise ♪
♪ Pull me off of my knees ♪
♪ Jack, get back ♪
♪ C'mon before we crack ♪
♪ Lose your blues ♪
♪ Everybody cut footloose ♪
♪ Cut footloose ♪
♪ Cut footloose ♪
♪ Cut footloose ♪
♪ First ♪ ♪ We got to turn it around ♪
♪ Second ♪ ♪ And put your feet on the ground ♪
♪ Third ♪ ♪ Now take ahold of your soul ♪
♪ I'm turning it loose ♪
♪ Footloose ♪ -
♪ Kick off your Sunday shoes ♪
♪ Please, Louise ♪
♪ Pull me off of my knees ♪
♪ Jack, get back ♪
♪ C'mon before we crack ♪
♪ Lose your blues ♪
♪ Everybody cut footloose ♪
♪ Footloose ♪ ♪ Footloose ♪
♪ Kick off your Sunday shoes ♪
♪ Please, Louise ♪
♪ Pull me off of my ♪
♪ Pull me off of my ♪
♪ Pull me off of my knees ♪
♪ Jack, get back ♪
♪ C'mon before we crack ♪
♪ Lose your blues ♪
♪ Everybody cut, everybody cut ♪
♪ Everybody cut, everybody cut ♪
♪ Everybody cut, everybody cut ♪
♪ Everybody cut footloose… ♪
给你们30秒的时间离开我们家
You got 30 seconds to get out of our house.
如果我们不走呢?
And if we don't? -
那我们就要用老办法来分胜负了
Then we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way.
听着 我们刚刚和一整支军队较量过
Look, we just fought a literal army.
好吗?不需要以不愉快收场的
Okay? This doesn't need to get ugly.
我们大家都冷静下来 好好谈一谈
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表