剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
关于我的模样和我人生中的各种失败
about my appearance and my failures in life.
等等等等
Yada yada yada.
没什么特别
No surprise there.
爸爸这么严厉的人就算死了也没变得温柔点
Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right?
但他确实提到了他的谋杀
But he did mention something about his murder,
或者根本不算谋杀
or lack thereof,
-因为... -等等
- because... - Wait for it.
...他是自杀
...he killed himself.
我没时间陪你玩游戏 克劳斯
I don't have time for your games, Klaus.
我说的是事实 路瑟 我说的是事实
I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth.
那他为什么这么做
Why'd he do it, then?
他说只有这样才能让我们再次回家
He said it was the only way to get us all home again.
不 爸爸不会就这么自杀的
No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself.
你自己也说过 他抑郁
Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed.
整天躲在他的办公室和房♥间里不出来
Holed up in his office and room all day and night.
不 除此之外没其他征兆
No. There weren't any signs.
意图自杀的人会表现出一些倾向
Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies,
怪异的行为
strange behaviors.
比如无缘无故地把某人送上月球
Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason?
我对天发誓 克劳斯 如果你撒谎...
I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying...
我没有 绝对没有
I'm not. I'm not.
克劳斯少爷说得没错
Master Klaus is correct.
很遗憾...
Regretfully...
...我曾帮哈格鲁弗斯主人实施他的计划
...I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan.
-什么 -格蕾丝也是
- What? - So did Grace.
这对于我们俩来说都是个艰难的选择
It was a difficult choice for both of us.
这种艰难是你们无法想象的
More difficult than you could ever know.
在你们的父亲去世之前
Prior to your father's death,
我们调整了格蕾丝的程序
Grace's programming was adjusted
所以她无法在那个重要的夜晚
so that she was incapable of administering first aid
实施急救
on that fateful night.
变♥态♥
Sick bastard.
所以我们看到的监控录像
So the security tape we saw?
是为了深化谋杀的谜团
It was meant to further the murder mystery.
你们的父亲希望你们可以回到这里
Your father hoped that being back here,
一起解决问题...
solving it together...
...这样才能让你们重新团结起来
...would reignite your desire to be a team again.
-为了什么目的呢 -当然是为了拯救世界
- And to what end? - To save the world, of course.
好吧
All right.
先是月球任务 现在又是这个
First the Moon mission and now this.
你看着我到处寻找答案却不发一言
You watched me search for answers and said nothing.
你还有什么要说的吗 伯格
Anything else you want to share, Pogo?
还有什么该死的秘密
Any other damn secrets?
-冷静 路瑟 -不 我才不会冷静
- Hey, calm down, Luther. - No, I won't calm down.
我们都被家里
We've been lied to
最值得信任的一个人骗了
by the one person in this family we all trusted.
这是你们父亲的遗愿 路瑟少爷
It was your father's dying wish, Master Luther.
我...
I...
我也别无选择
I had no choice.
选择总会有
There's always choice.
我得好好想想
I gotta think.
发生在那几个家伙身上的事...
It's not your fault...
并不是你的错
what happened to those guys.
你目睹了这一切
You saw what happened.
它就是像海啸一样...
It just surged out of me like a...
喷涌出来
tidal wave.
杀死了他们
And it killed them.
我杀死了他们
I killed them.
你是在自卫 也是在保护我
You were acting in self-defense. You were defending me.
-我根本不可能做到 -但是你做到了
- I shouldn't be able to do that. - But you can.
你有一种力量 范娅
You have a power, Vanya.
一种天赋
You have a gift.
就跟那次对着船一样
It's like with the boat.
我想做的时候做不到
If I-- if I try to do it, I can't.
没想做的时候却杀了人
And if I don't try, people die.
这只是又一件我做不好的事
It's just another thing that I can't do right.
停下 别这么说
Stop, don't say that.
别这样
Don't.
我...发生在你身上的一切
I... This stuff that's happening to you,
确实很可怕
it's scary.
但也许我们可以控制
But maybe we can control it.
让它不那么像海啸 更像轻柔的波浪
Make it less tidal wave, more ripple.
好吗
Right?
没事的
It's okay.
拜托 开啊
Come on, move!
不
Nope.
我不喜欢这样 一点不喜欢
Not liking this. Not one bit.
我们不赶时间 黑泽尔
We aren't in a rush, Hazel.
我们还有大把时间
We have the rest of our lives.
就算堵车
Even with traffic,
我们应该也能到沃兹沃思庇护所吃午饭
we should be able to be at the Wadsworth Sanctuary for lunch.
那里有真正活着的孔雀
They have a real live peacock there.
而且这里还有...
And over here is...
两英里之外有家素甜甜圈店
just two miles from a vegan doughnut shop.
为什么会有人那样对待一个完美的甜甜圈
Why would anyone do that to a perfectly good doughnut?
看起来你已经把未来三年
Looks like you got three years' worth
值得一去的地方都标出来了
of stops mapped out.
而且我们有时间把它们看个遍
And we have time to see 'em all.
是范娅的
Vanya.
不好意思
Hey. Pardon me. Hey.
我想请你待在黄线外面
I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines.
这里昨晚发生了事故
We had an accident here last night.
-什么样的事故 -女士 请站在线外
- A-- What kind of accident? -Ma'am. The line, please.
对 没错 抱歉
Okay. Yes. Sorry.
地上有很多东西 请小心别踩到
Got a lot of stuff on the ground, okay? To be wary of.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们也想搞清楚
We're trying to figure that out.
我们一搞清楚
As soon as we do,
你就可以和大家一样 在报纸上看到了
you'll be able to read it in the newspaper with everybody else.
祝你有个美好的一天
So, have a nice day.
-警官 如果... -我的天啊
- Look, officer, if there is any way-- - Holy shit!
你是艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 对吧
You're Allison Hargreeves,right?
我两晚前在电视上看到
I saw you on TV like two nights ago
你和桑德拉·布洛克一起演的有关
in that Sandra Bullock movie about
工资不足的老师抢银行的电影
underpaid teachers that rob a bank.
对 那是我
Yeah. That's me.
说实话 我和我妻子
If I'm being honest, my wife and I,
都更喜欢看你演浪漫喜剧
we prefer you in the romantic comedies.
《借来的爱情》三部曲
The Love on Loan trilogy.
怎么都看不够
We can't get enough.
收到 恰德
Copy, Cheddar?
好 有什么进展 弗瑞德
Yeah, what do you got, Fred?
医院来消息了
Hospital called.
昨晚的犯人刚恢复意识
Perp from last night just regained consciousness.
收到 我马上过去
Copy. I'll be right over.
我的天 艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯
Allison freakin' Hargreeves.
我妻子根本不会信的
Ah, my wife's not gonna believe it.
不管怎样 我...我要走了
Anyway, I-- I-- I... I gotta go.
-去工作 -当然了 抱歉
- Work stuff. Yeah. - Yeah, of course. Sorry.
其实 这就是我在这里的原因
Actually, that's... why I'm here.
我在研究一个角色 一个执法人员的角色
I'm-- I'm researching a role. A law enforcement role.
在杰克派恩湾
In Jackpine Cove?
我们这里好多年都没发生谋杀案了
We haven't had a murder here in years.
是有关一位小镇警♥察♥
Oh, uh... it's about, um... a small-town cop
打击一个贩毒集团的事
who takes down a drug cartel.
其实 我可以跟着一起
In fact, maybe I could tag along
跟你一起执行警♥察♥公务
while you conduct some official police business?
我保证 不会碍事 我就是...
I promise... I won't get in the way. I just...
我真的觉得你可以帮我塑造我的角色
I think you could really, um... help me develop my character,
如果我能切身体验一天
if I could live a day in the life, you know.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表