剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
我觉得...
I suspect...
你喜欢挑战 5号♥
you like a challenge, Five.
所以我给你分派了一桩非常复杂的第一案
Which is why I've given you a particularly complex first case.
可惜约瑟夫·斯帕
It's too bad Joseph Spah
反对破坏油箱
decided against sabotaging the fuel tank.
不然不会这么麻烦
It would've been so much easier.
不管怎么样
Anyhoo...
如果你有任何疑问
if you have any questions...
我就在后面
I'll be right behind you.
我为什么要这么做
Why am I doing this?
因为这很重要
Because it's important.
我只是觉得每次见到他们
I just feel like every time I see them,
都会觉得少一分自我
I come away feeling like there's less of me.
现在一切都不一样了 你有我了
Things are different now. You got me.
你是风儿我是沙 你是哈密我是瓜
The Sonny to your Cher, the, um, peanut butter to your jelly.
范娅 让你当首席是对你最大的肯定
Vanya, you getting first chair is a huge accomplishment.
这都是你自己的能力
You did it all by yourself.
所以邀请他们来演奏会是对的
So it's the right thing to invite them to the concert.
他们得看看你有多么强 好吗
They need to see how talented you are, okay?
好吧 "沙"
Okay, Sonny.
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
今天佣人放假吗
Maid's day off?
我们从小到大都叫她"妈妈"
Growing up, we called her "Mom."
但是大家都去哪里了
But where is everybody?
这些画上怎么会没有你
How come you're not in any of these?
全都是伞学院的
It's always about the Umbrella Academy.
我不是一份子 所以...
I just didn't make the cut, so...
你刚刚还说...
Just now, you're telling--
雷纳德 雷纳德 走了
Leonard. Hey, Leonard, come on.
不 我们得想办法解决
No, we need to figure this out.
-只有我们吗 -是所有人
- Is it just us? - It's everybody.
-在这屋子里吗 -整个世界吗
- In the house? - The whole planet?
不 在外面 所有人都死了
No, outside the house. Everyone died.
出什么事了
What's going on?
是件家事
It's a family matter.
家事
A family matter.
所以你们根本就没想叫我
So you couldn't bother to include me.
不 不是这样的 我们...
No, it's not like that. We were--
-打扰了 -范娅 等等
- Don't let me interrupt. - Vanya, wait.
我待会单独和你说
I'll fill you in later when we're alone.
拜托 不用了
Please, please, don't bother.
我也没兴趣
And I won't either.
-范娅 这不公平 -公平
- Vanya, that's not fair. - Fair?
做你妹妹就没有公平的事
There's nothing fair about being your sister.
从我记事以来 你们什么事都不带我
I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember.
我一直觉得这都是爸爸的错 但他现在死了
And I used to think it was Dad's fault, but he's dead.
原来你们才是混♥蛋♥
So it turns out you're the assholes.
范娅 等等 我落下了我的外套
Vanya, wait. I left my jacket.
我不能再回去了
I can't go back there.
你先走吧 我等下赶上你
Okay, go ahead, I'll catch up to you.
我去找范娅解释一下
I'm gonna go find Vanya and explain.
不 等等 没时间了
No, wait, there isn't time.
我们得搞清楚到底是什么导致了这场末日
We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse.
有很多种可能性
Now, there are loads of possibilities.
核战争 行星撞击
Nuclear war, asteroids.
但我觉得这跟月球有关 对吗
But I'm thinking this is about the Moon. Right?
爸爸派我去肯定是有原因的
Dad must have sent me up there for a reason.
我当初每日向他汇报情况
And I was giving him daily updates on the conditions,
我送回了土样
I sent field samples.
我们首先要做的事
The first thing we need to do
-就是找到他的研究 -等等 先等等
- is find his research. - Hold on. Hold the phone.
我们第一次和这玩意对抗时都死了 记得吗
We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?
克劳斯竟然说的很有道理
Klaus, shockingly, has a point.
我们这次有什么机会
What gives us a win this time?
小五 上次我们没有他
Five. Last time we didn't have him.
我们没有团结在一起
We weren't all together.
这一次 我们集结了伞学院的全员
This time, we'll have the full force of the Umbrella Academy.
这正是我们所需要的
That's what we need.
那小五现在在哪里
So, where's Five now?
他想要改变时间线 他马上就会回来的
Well, he had a plan to change the time line. He'll be back soon.
我要去找黑泽尔和恰恰
I'm going after Hazel and Cha-Cha.
-现在吗 -没错
- What, right now? - Hell, yeah.
还有三天 争分夺秒
Three days. I'm losing light by the minute.
等等 狄戈
Wait, Diego.
我知道你想为你的朋友报仇
Look, I know you wanna avenge your friend,
但是我们现在有更大的问题
but we got a bigger problem here.
她不只是某个朋友 路瑟
She wasn't just some friend, Luther.
就算我要死 我也要先杀掉这些混♥蛋♥
If I'm gonna die, I need to know I killed those bastards first.
你看上去不大好
You don't look so hot.
-也和我无关 -你为什么这么说 我很好
- It's not about me. - What makes you say that? I feel great.
-我等得越久 黑泽尔 -你不用一个人去做
- The longer I wait, Hazel... - You don't have to do this alone.
我知道这对你很重要
I know how important this is to you.
别扯到你自己身上
Stop making it about you.
克劳斯
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus?
-克劳斯 -有 抱歉
- Klaus! - Yeah! Sorry.
怎么 你也要放弃世界了吗
So, what? You're giving up on the world, too?
差不多吧 是的
Yeah, pretty much. Yeah.
所以就这样吗
So that's it.
你觉得我们三天后死掉也无所谓
You're cool with us all dying in three days?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
只有我们
It's just us.
拜托 别说你也是
Oh, please, not you, too.
我得定机票回洛杉矶
I have to book a flight back to LA.
末日来的话 我得在女儿身边
If this happens I have to be with my daughter,
去他的监护权
custody be damned.
你自己也说了
And you said it yourself...
我们需要伞学院的所有人才有机会
we need the full force of the Academy to even stand a chance.
对不起 路瑟
I'm sorry, Luther.
真不敢相信我竟然蠢到回去找他们
I can't believe I was stupid enough to go back there.
对不起 我不该让你回去的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you do it.
不 都是我的错
No, it's my fault.
我只是希望他们能以我为豪一次
I just wanted them to maybe be proud of me for once.
我怎么能奢望得到他们的注意
And how could I even presume to be worthy of their attention?
与他们至高无上 肩负世界的破事比
Nothing's ever big enough next to their holier-than-thou,
什么都相形见绌
weight of the world bullshit.
-范娅 -怎么了
- Vanya! - What?
发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
是你
You happened.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这...这太疯狂了
Th-- That's crazy.
这...之前就是这样的
I mean, it-- it was like this before.
这只是巧合
That's a coincidence.
雷纳德 这不可能
Leonard, it's impossible.
走吧 快到我家了
Come on. My place is close.
该死
Ah, shit.
你...能帮我个忙吗
Hey. You, uh... you mind?
好的 我...我会帮你绑好的
Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. I'll... I'll tie that up.
如果你等下也把我绑起来
If you tie me up after.
你说什么
Come again?
上次我清醒还是那些疯子
You know, last time I was sober was that really good time
把我绑在宾馆房♥间里的那段好时光
when those freaks had me tied up in the motel room.
你真是个变♥态♥
Wow. You are one twisted bonehead.
怎么了 是你经常说
Why? You're the one who's always like,
"克劳斯 你应该戒干净 兄弟"
"Klaus, you need to get sober, bro."
-戒干净有更好的办法 兄弟 -我没有
- There's better ways to get clean, bro. - Not for me, no.
我需要别人把我的路堵死
I need someone to take away my options.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- Fine. - Okay. Thank you.
-好吧 那你能帮我吗 -好的
- Okay, can you help me? - Yeah. Yeah.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表