剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
越南 阿肖村 1968
该死
Damn it!
空袭
Incoming!
没时间了 娘炮们 敌军来了
No time, ladies! Charlie's on the wire!
快走 快点
Move it! All right, go! Come on!
耳朵里进泥了吗 快穿好衣服
You got mud in your ears, boy? Get dressed!
不 我...我不是...
No, I'm-- I'm not--
打仗可等不了你打扮
War's not gonna wait for you to get pretty!
查兹 帮他准备好
Chaz, get this man operational.
给他找条裤子
And get him a pair of pants! Let's go!
你以为我时间很多吗 给他一柄枪
Do you think I have time to waste? Get him a gun!
别看我了 赶紧穿上裤子
Don't look at me, get those pants on!
你刚到吗
You just get in country?
是的
Yeah.
-很疯狂吧 -是啊
- Yeah, shit's crazy. I know. - Yeah!
你会适应的
You'll adjust.
我是戴夫
I'm Dave.
我是克劳斯
Klaus.
西贡胡志明机场
Soul Kitchen - The Doors
在忙
Busy.
太好了 你起来了
Oh, good. You're up.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
你 我和其他几个 到客厅集中
You, me, and the others. So meet me in the living room.
马上
Like, now-ish.
听上去真的是有很刺♥激♥的活动呢
Yeah, that sounds like a real rager,
但是我的日程表现在正满着呢
but my schedule's already chock-full.
没时间了 世界还有三天就要毁灭了
Yeah, no time for that. The world's ending in three days.
-三天 -小五是这么说的
- Three days? - That's what Five said.
现在想想 这老混♥蛋♥的确是提过世界末日
The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it.
只不过没有说什么时候
He just left out the part about how soon.
周三 上午8点15分
但我们能信他吗 我不知道你们有没有注意到
But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed,
-但是小五有点... -我们的小疯子
- but Five's a little... - Our little psycho.
他言之凿凿的
He was pretty convincing.
要不是他想要阻止末日
If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse,
那些疯子也不会追杀他
those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him.
那就是他们追杀他的原因吗
That's why they were after him?
-是啊 -小五到底看到了什么
- Yeah. - What did Five even see?
显然
Apparently,
我们共同对抗了幕后主使
we all fought together against whoever was responsible.
好 那么计划是这样的
Okay. So, here's the plan.
-我们要看看爸爸的研究 -等等 什么
- we go through Dad's research-- - Wait, what?
-等等 等等 -等一下 等一下
- Hold on, hold on. - Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick.
对抗了幕后主使之后呢
What actually happened the first time around?
是啊 你有什么没告诉我们
Yeah. What are you not tellin' us?
来吧 大块头 告诉我们
Come on, big boy, spit it out.
我们死了
We died.
你说什么
What was that?
我说 我们死了
I said, uh, we died.
伞学院 第一季第六集
别说
Don't say it.
说什么 捏我一下 我肯定是在做梦
Say what? Pinch me, I must be dreamin'.
别抱怨了 黑泽尔 就是再多一天
Quit your bellyaching, Hazel. It's only one more day.
真是让我定心了
See, that's a relief.
我刚还在担心会美好得不真实
I was worried it was too good to be true.
还有更糟的
Well, it gets worse.
"杀死5号♥的合同中止"
"Contract to kill Number Five terminated.
"等待进一步通知"
Await further instruction."
显然 5号♥跟时间局那边和好了
Obviously, Number Five cleared things up with the Commission.
你觉得他们会这么轻易放过那小混♥蛋♥吗
You think they let that little shit off so easy?
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
当然说得通 他就是个传奇
Sure it does. He's a legend.
那我们算什么 猪杂碎吗
And what are we? Chopped liver?
-工蜂[干活的] -那我们得赶紧干活
- Worker bees. - Well, we better get buzzin'.
因为下一管子传来的活
Because the next job that comes down that pipeline,
我们必须要成功
we need a win.
得让总部明白我们有本事
Gotta show headquarters we still got it.
什么
What?
这就是你的问题了
You see, that's your problem right there.
下一管 下一单活 下...
Next tube, next job, next--
没错 如果我们找不到那个手提箱
Right, but there won't be a next anything
就根本不会有下一次了
if we don't find the briefcase.
-结束 -随便吧
- End of story. - Whatever.
-随便吧 -随便随便吧
- Whatever. - Whatever. Whatever.
我需要一点糖分
I need a hit of sucrose.
-我要去自动售货机 -随你
- I'm heading to the vending machine. - Fine.
好吧
Fine.
时间局
终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离
"终结黑泽尔"
"Terminate Hazel."
我必须要承认 5号♥
I must admit, Number Five,
我来这里这么久了
in all the time that I've been here,
-从来没见过你这样的人 -管理人好
- I've never met anyone quite like you. - Hello, Handler.
比如海泽尔和恰恰的确很有天赋 但...
Hazel and Cha-Cha, for example, are talented, certainly, but...
他们眼中没有大局
they can't see the big picture.
你的勇气 你的进取精神
Your spunk, your enterprising spirit,
让我想到我自己 这...
well, it reminds me a great deal of myself, if...
容我自夸一下
I may be so vainglorious.
如果你在这里干得好
If things work out for you here,
很可能成为一名优秀的接♥班♥人 5号♥
you could potentially make a fine successor, Five.
等你方便的时候 我想和你讨论一下
I'd like to discuss the logistics of my family's safety
我家人安全的后勤保障问题
at your earliest convenience.
以及这具身体的替换
As well as this body replacement.
真放肆
Such chutzpah.
不过还是令人耳目一新啊
It's refreshing, I'll admit.
慢点 5号♥ 一切都会安排妥当
Slow down, Five. All in good time.
现在你终于答应和我们合作了
In fact, now that you've finally agreed to work with us,
我们现在的时间多得很
we've got all the time in the world.
时间局专门负责维持
The Commission works in support of a delicate balance
时间线和人类自♥由♥意志之间的微妙平衡
between the time line of events and mankind's free will.
你已经不用负责箱子了 5号♥
The briefcase is no longer part of your kit, Five.
手提箱保管室
安心吧
Free your mind.
你现在是管理人员了
You're management now.
我们的一员
One of us.
这一层的人员都是案件负责人
All the people on this floor are case managers,
每人一次负责一个大事件
each one responsible for one major event at a time.
-好多人 -很了不起吧
- So many of them. - Impressive, isn't it?
成为如此了不起的机构的一员
Being part of something... so grand.
来吧
Come along.
只要有人选错了路
Whenever someone chooses the wrong path
改变了时间线
and the time line is changed,
实地调查员就会给时间局发来报告
the Commission gets a report from field agents on the ground.
这些调查报告会分类归档到一名案件负责人手中
These field reports are sorted and assigned to a case manager.
由他们来决定是否需要
They determine if anyone needs to be...
从算式中除掉某人
removed from the equation to
来保证事件能顺利触发
assure that their event happens as it should.
案件负责人将会基于这些决定通过气动管
Based on that determination, the case manager sends instructions
给像你以前那样的
via pneumatic tube to...
时间杀手发送命令 5号♥
temporal assassins like you formerly were, Number Five.
目前有什么疑问吗
Any queries so far?
有
Yeah.
当初管理我的案件负责人是谁
Who was the case manager handling me?
你是指末日的事
You mean the apocalypse.
5号♥ 这位是点点
Five, meet Dot.
-你好 -点点专门负责所有末日事宜
- Hi. - Dot is responsible for all apocalypse matters.
事实上 就是点点
In fact, it was Dot here
率先发现了你出现在2019年
who first flagged your appearance in 2019.
不要记仇
No hard feelings.
你当初可是让我们饱受考验
Well, you certainly put us through the ringer.
击败了我们两位所谓最棒的时间杀手
Outsmarting two of our so-called best temporal assassins.
如果这还不算有领导才干
If that doesn't spell leadership material...
我都不知道怎样才算了
...I just don't know.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表