剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Well, what do you expect? You'd just died.
我悲痛得不能自己了
I was beside myself with grief.
你休想拿我来做你软弱的借口
Don't you dare try to use me as an excuse for your weakness.
是啊 那跟你毫无关系
Oh, right, well, yeah, you had nothing to do with it.
我才十三岁就把我跟一坟墓的尸体锁在一起
Locking me in a mausoleum with corpses when I was 13?
不 是啊 那毫无关联
No, you're right, it's irrelevant.
小心 爸爸
Careful, Dad.
别担心
Don't worry.
你已经死了
You're already dead.
那我放心了
Well, that's a relief.
你们这些孩子总把什么事都怪我
You children like to blame everything on me.
你是个虐待狂混♥蛋♥
Well, you were a sadistic prick.
更别提还是世界上最差劲的父亲
Not to mention the world's worst father.
我只是希望你们激发自己的潜力
I just wanted you to live up to your potential.
尤其是你
You especially.
你最让我失望 4号♥
You're my greatest disappointment, Number Four.
你才刚刚触及你真正能力的表面
You only scratched the surface of whatxa0you were truly capable of.
你就是不肯努力
If only you'd focused.
等等 什么潜力
Wait, wait, wait. What... What potential?
不 相反
No, instead,
你出于害怕 给自己注射了满满的毒药
you pump yourself full of poison because you're afraid.
怕什么 怕黑吗
Afraid of what? The dark?
我建议你
You know, I suggest you
别那么高高在上 亲爱的爸爸
get down off your high horse there, dear Papa.
你从来不是为我们好
You never had our best interests at heart.
看看你的宝贝1号♥
Look at your precious Number One.
路瑟找到了所有他寄给你的未拆封信件
Luther found all the unopened letters he'd sent you.
他知道你送他去月亮是在骗他
He knows that you sent him up to the Moon for nothing.
我是太蠢了
That was foolish of me.
我就该把信件都烧了
I should have burned it all.
这就是你的感悟吗
That's your takeaway?
也是
Yeah, course it is.
我承认 并非理想的解决办法
Not an ideal solution,xa0I confess.
但我知道世界很快将需要他 需要你们所有人
But I knew that the world would soon need him, need all of you,
我必须做必要的事
and I had to do what was necessary.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
我做的一切
Everything I did,
我让你们承受的一切
everything I put you through,
都是为了让你们做好准备
it was to prepare you, all of you,
准备面对比你们更重要的事
for something bigger thanxa0yourselves.
你们从不理解
You never understood that.
我们...
We were--
我们当时只是孩子
We were just kids.
小孩子
Little kids.
你们从来不单单是孩子
You were never just kids.
你们是注定要拯救世界的
You were meant to save the world.
等等
Wait, wait.
你早知道吗 你知道末日的事
So you knew... knew all about this? About the apocalypse?
我知道我得想个办法
I knew that I had to bring you all back together,
让你们团聚
one way or another.
世界的命运就依赖于此了
The fate of the world depended on it.
你什么意思
Wh-- What? What are you saying?
唯一让你们团聚的办法
The only way to get you all back together
就是一件
was something...
重大的事
momentous.
等等
Wait.
你...不
You-- No.
你不会...
You don't mean...
你是自杀的
you killed yourself?
天哪
Oh, Christ,
你就是不会用简单的方式做事 是吧
you could never do things the easy way, could you?
你就不能打电♥话♥吗
You couldn't have picked up a phone?
你们会接吗
Would you have answered?
听我说 4号♥
Now, listen to me, Number Four.
我要说的话十分重...
What I'm about to say is of great importan--
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
我不能...
I can't...
不 我不能
No, I can't...
我不能回去 我不能回去
I can't go back. I can't go back!
不 等等
No! Wait!
别走
Stay!
这人是谁啊
Who do you think this guy is, anyway?
-我不知道 -路瑟
- I don't know... - Luther.
路瑟 路瑟
Luther. Luther!
保镖把他赶走了
Bouncers kicked him out.
不 我知道很一般 但挺好吃的
No, I know it wasn't much. It-- It's good, though.
-不 很好吃 -是啊
- No, it was delicious. - Yes.
能休息一下挺好的
It was nice to have some downtime.
几位
Fellas.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们正要走 如果你们不介意
We're-- We're heading out, so if you don't mind...
我还挺舒服的 你呢
I'm actually pretty comfortable. You comfortable?
我好得很呢 多谢关心
Oh, I'm just peachy, thanks for askin'.
你们真逗
You guys are funny.
你们肯定能找辆别的车用来喝酒
I'm sure you can find another car to drink your beer on.
我们喜欢这辆
We like this one.
但如果你想
But, if you want,
我们可以拿车换你的妹子
we'll trade you the car for the girl.
好吧 从车上下来 离我们远点
Okay. Get off the car and leave us alone.
没问题
No problem!
别碰她
Don't touch her.
你还能怎么样吗 小甜心
You gonna do somethin' about it, sweetheart?
住手
Stop it!
雷纳德
Leonard!
住手
Stop it!
放开他 住手
Leave him alone! Stop it!
不要
No!
来啊 你个臭小子
Come on, you piece of shit!
救命
Help!
雷纳德
Leonard!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
恰恰 我知道这你会很难理解
Cha-Cha, I know this will be hard for you to understand,
但我不想做了
but I want out. I'm done.
我不干了
I quit.
我们一起合作很久了
We've worked together for a long, long time.
我们很擅长我们的工作 我们能杀任何人
We're good at what we do. We can kill anyone.
但当我收到杀你的命令时
But when I got the order to kill you,
我知道我做不下去了
I knew I couldn't do this anymore.
我希望你能尊重我的愿望
I'd appreciate it if you would accept my wishes, and...
我们也能分道扬镳
we could go on our own separate ways.
你不想说点什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
世界要完了
This world is ending,
而你呢 只想泡女人
and here you are, only thinking about getting your dick wet.
天哪
Man.
什么 你以为我不知道
What? You think I ain't know
你和你的老太婆甜甜圈婊♥子♥的事吗
about you and your dried-up doughnut whore?
等等 这不是...
Hold on. Hold on. This isn't...
我爱她
I'm-- I'm in love.
好吗
Okay?
我不打算放弃这份爱
And I have no intention of letting it go.
知道吗 我不需要向你解释我的选择
You know what? I don't need to justify my choices to you.
这是我的生活 不是你的
This is my life. Not yours.
你再过三天就没生活了 蠢蛋
You won't have a life in three days, shitheel.
你和你的婊♥子♥会像其他人一样死掉
You and your whore will be dead, just like everyone else.
所以理智点吧
So be sensible here.
我们有份好工作
We have a great job.
最棒的工作
The best job.
我们可以去各种奇异的地方
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表