剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
他叫我说谢谢
He says to say thank you.
他在说什么呢
What's he talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
他很感激你
He was so grateful to you,
黑泽尔 饶了他妻子一命
Hazel, for having spared his wife.
他或许还有希望 你说呢
You know, there may be hope for him yet. Don't you think?
马上去浴室
Bathroom, now!
好样的
Nicely done.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐下
Sit.
你对我说你在小巷里打死了他妻子
You told me you shot the wife in the alley.
-现在我才知道你放了她 -拜托
- And now I'm hearing that you spared her? - Come on.
别荒唐了 你觉得我会那么做吗
Don't be ridiculous. You think I'd do something like that?
我...
I just...
我无聊了
I was bored.
我想着让她先跑会 这样更刺♥激♥
I thought I'd give her a head start, make it more exciting.
刺♥激♥ 等等 所以...
Exciting? Wait, so...
东京的那个孩子
the kid in Tokyo,
他真的是跑丢了吗
did he really get lost?
天哪 黑泽尔
Aw, Jesus, Hazel!
杨说你是个崇高的人 黑泽尔
Jan says you're a real mensch, Hazel.
他说你是个伟大的...
He said you were such a great--
-不 不 -好了
- No. No! No! - Now.
不管了
Screw it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你最近是怎么了
What the hell is goin' on with you lately?
你不...
You're just not...
尤其在这份工作上
Especially on this job.
你心不在焉
You're distracted!
我以为我们是一心的
I thought we were in this together.
-长久不变的 -我们是
- For the long haul. - We are.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是狄戈的弟弟吗
Are you Diego's brother?
-对 -我是帕奇警探
- Yeah. - I'm Detective Patch.
警♥察♥
Police!
放下枪 否则你别想活了
Drop the gun, or you're going down!
我出来了 别开枪
I'm coming out. Don't shoot.
-手放在背后 混♥蛋♥ -好
- Hands behind your head, asshole. - Okay.
别开枪
Just don't shoot.
黑泽尔
Hazel.
肯定跑不远
Couldn't have gone far.
那不是唯一的问题
That's not the only problem.
手提箱
The briefcase.
该死
Shit!
千万要是钱啊
Please be money.
只要钱
Only money.
或是宝藏
Or... treasure.
钻石
Diamonds.
有趣 要不是我知道他是个鸟人
Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick,
我都会说他睡觉的样子很可爱了
I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep.
别担心 他总会清醒过来
Well, don't worry. He'll sober up eventually.
回到那个正常的讨厌的自己
Be back to his normal, unpleasant self.
我等不了那么久了
Yeah, I can't wait that long.
我需要查明他跟那些疯子是什么关系
I need to find out what his connection is with these lunatics
以免再有人死掉
before someone else dies.
他之前说的那些话
All that stuff he was saying before...
你觉得是什么意思
What do you think he meant by that?
你敢再对我丢刀子
You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me,
我就要告你了
I'm pressin' charges.
干什么 阿尔
What do you want, Al?
-我不是你的秘书 -哦
- I ain't your secretary. - Yeah.
有个女人打电♥话♥找你 说需要你的帮助
Some lady called for you, said she needs your help.
什么女人
What lady?
不知道 什么警探
I dunno. Some, uh, detective.
她的名字好像是叫布奇什么的
I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch or somethin'.
帕奇吗
Patch?
她需要我的帮助
She needs my help.
她要你去卡霍恩那个破旅馆见她
She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun.
-什么时候 -大概半小时前
- When? - About half an hour ago.
说她找到你弟弟了
Uh, said she found your brother.
那不对啊
Well, that didn't make sense.
克劳斯
Klaus.
去吧 我陪着...
Go. I'll wait here with...
他
...him.
克劳斯
Klaus?
This Year's Love - David Gray
不不 尤朵拉 不
No, no, no! Eudora! No, no, no!
尤朵拉
Eudora!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
我在路上 我要来的
I was on my way. I was...
你为什么不等我
Why didn't you wait?
我得走了 好吗
I gotta go, okay?
他们来时我不能在场 好吗
I can't be here when they come, okay?
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表