剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
那你为什么在这里? -因为你谋杀了卢瑟
Then why are you here? -Because you murdered Luther.
那是必要的 而且起作用了
It was necessary. And effective.
接下来是谁 爸爸? 五号♥?维克多?全家人?
Who's next, Dad? Five? Viktor? The whole goddamn family?
你快给我停下! 大家都各就各位了 战斗即将开始
Stop this at once! Everyone's in position. The battle's about to begin.
我就差最后一记铃♥声♥ 就能领奖了 你会毁了一切的!
I am one bell ring away from my prize. You're going to ruin everything!
如果每次有人这么说 就给我5美分 那我现在就有一美元了
Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I'd have a dollar.
也不是很多钱
Which isn't that much money,
但是话说回来 有些一美元商店 价格很合理…
but then again, there are those dollar stores which are quite reas...
搞定
That's that.
就没人听我的话吗?
Does no one listen to me?
不 亲爱的 我们不听你的
No, sweetie, we don't.
我们应该回大堂去
We should get back to the lobby.
是的
Yeah.
我们的兄弟姐妹中 你觉得哪个笨蛋按了那个该死的铃?
Which one of our moronic siblings do you think rang the damn bell?
艾莉森!
Allison!
艾莉森 我们得走了!
...Allison, we gotta go!
艾莉森 站起来!我们走!
Allison, get up! Let's go!
是谁干的?
Who did it?
也许我们该走了 -我跟着你 亲爱的
Maybe we should go. -Right behind you, honey.
快点!
Come on, come on!
迪亚哥 等等 -豁出去了
Diego, wait. -Screw this.
准头不错 亲爱的
Nice shot, sweetie.
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me. -Oh.
快走!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
按按钮!
Press the button!
好的 几楼? -随便几楼!
Okay, what floor? What floor? -Any one!
真的假的?一名武士?
Really? A samurai?
复仇很适合她
...Revenge looks good on her.
你能不能闭嘴帮我们杀掉这个东西?
Would you shut up and help us kill this thing?
这里 快点
Here, here. Go, go, go.
好了
Okay.
嘿 没事了
Hey. All right.
我们需要绑住伤口止血
We need… We need to tie off that wound. -
你说得对 好吗? 我的确是和爸爸做了交易
You were right, okay? I made a deal with Dad.
卢瑟和克劳斯?
Luther and Klaus?
不 我跟他们的死无关 我发誓
No, I had nothing to do with that. I swear.
为什么现在告诉我?
Why tell me now?
因为我需要你相信我 好吗?
Because I need you to believe me, okay?
我是为了大家才做了这一切
That I did this for all of us.
也包括卢瑟和克劳斯
Luther and Klaus too.
他答应给你什么?
What did he offer you?
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
看看我 如果我们能撑过去 一切就都会好起来的
Look at me. If we get through this, everything's gonna be okay.
维克多?
Viktor?
艾莉森?
Allison?
维克多!
Viktor!
艾莉森?
Allison?
我叫你先走的 好吗?
I told you to go, okay?
让你一个人战死?那有什么意思?
And let you die alone? What's the fun in that?
那宝宝呢?
And the baby?
这个让我来担心就行 -不行 我是宝宝的父亲
You let me worry about that. -No, I'm its father.
在接下来的六个月里 你完全不参与宝宝的孕育
Who has no part in the gestation of the baby for the next six months.
所以我不可能说服你 不要参与这件事了?
Nice try. -Okay. So I can't convince you to sit this one out?
你总算是弄明白了 -你说得对
Finally, you're getting it. -You're right.
我弄明白了
I do. -
喂!
Hey!
喂!
Hey!
你觉得你在做什么? -保护我的家人
What do you think you're doing? -I'm protecting my family.
不 迪亚哥 别离开我
No, no, no, no. Diego, don't leave me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你答应过我们永远会在一起的 -我知道
You promised we'd always be together! -I know, I know.
迪亚哥 别这么做
Diego, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do this.
宝宝出生后 告诉他
When the baby gets here, tell him
或者是她 我曾是什么样的人
or her about the man I was.
我曾经尝试要成为的人
The man I tried to be.
不 迪亚哥 不要
No, no, no, no, no, Diego. No, no.
迪亚哥!
Diego! Diego!
你用斧头砍了他五次了
You've hit him with your ax five times. He should be dead by now.
他应该死了才对… -他的盔甲 感觉就像砸在水泥地上
The armor. It's like hitting cement.
甲背之间有个空隙 -我们需要跑到他身后去
There's a space between the backplates. -We need to get behind him.
让我们杀了它吧 -斯隆
Let's kill this thing. -Wait...
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, asshole!
五号♥?
Five!
艾莉森?
Allison?
终于来了个能力值得模仿的人
Finally, someone with a power worth mimicking.
莱拉?你为什么在这个小房♥间里?
Lila? Why were you in a closet?
我稍后再解释
I'll explain later. -
哦 该死
Shit.
我厌倦了逃跑 -我也是
I'm tired of running. -Me too.
这种感觉竟有点似曾相识
This feels oddly familiar.
至少这次 我们不是瞄准着对方
At least this time, we're not aiming at each other.
我们走吧
Let's go.
克劳斯?
Klaus?
我的天啊 克劳斯 -莱拉
Oh my God, Klaus. -Lila!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你怎么出来的? -发生了什么?
How'd you get out? -What happened?
我们还以为你死了 嘿
We thought you died.
要是死了就好了 嘿
If only. Hey.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
是 我想没事 -克劳斯
Yeah, I think so. -Klaus.
你看起来糟糕极了 -不如你们杀死一个守卫试试?
You look like hell. Why don't you try killing a guardian?
我们刚刚杀了一个 -我们也是
We just did. -So did we.
我叫你别出来…
I told you to stay in the...
我爱你!
I love you!
克劳斯 我还以为你死了
Klaus, I thought you were dead.
是的 我还活着 而且超级棒
Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing,
尽管爸爸尝试要砸烂我的脑袋
despite Dad's attempts to bash my brains in,
但我们稍后再含泪叙旧吧
but tearful reunions later.
你们现在需要知道的是
What you guys need to know right now is that
爸爸杀了卢瑟
Dad killed Luther.
他还把我锁在了隧♥道♥外面
And he locked me out of the tunnel,
然后他还按响了那个该死的铃!
and he rang that stupid bell!
你到底有什么计划 老家伙?
What's your plan, old man?
我们没时间讨论这个 -你杀了卢瑟!
We don't have time for this. -You killed Luther!
我别无选择 你们不愿意团结起来
I had no choice. You refused to come together as a team.
你所有那些愚蠢的谜团和故事
All of your stupid myths and stories.
根本没有什么七钟或者是北欧人传说
There were never seven bells or Norsemen.
你是把我们带来这里送死的! -不是的
You brought us here to die! -That's not so.
这个酒店里的某个地方 藏着重置宇宙的关键
Somewhere in this hotel is the key to resetting the universe.
我们只需要找到那个魔符!
We just need to find the sigil!
我不在乎你的魔符 我们都不在乎
I don't care about your sigil! None of us do.
我们差点被戴着愚蠢的头盔 手拿着镰刀的守卫给砍死
We barely survived that guardian with his stupid helmet and his sickle!
我们杀死的守卫拿着斧头
The guardian we killed had an ax.
我们的拿的是剑
Ours had a sword.
还剩一个守卫
There's one left.
我们必须去追杀它
We have to go after it.
因为第一轮追杀进行得太顺利了
Because that worked so well the first time.
你们有止痛药吗? 或者你们能不能闭嘴?
You got any painkillers, or could you just please shut up?
你们能不能把声音压低一点?
Could you just keep it down to a dull roar?
谢了
Do you think you could…
嘿 我找到魔符了 就在…
Hey, I found the sigil! -It's on the... -
没人能伤害我的妻子 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Nobody hurts my wife, you son of a bitch. -
这么多年来 我对你一直那么忠诚
All those years I stayed loyal to you.
你让我在月球上 浪费了那么多年 为了什么?
You wasted my life on the moon, and for what?
为了利用我完成这个愚蠢的任务?
To use me on this stupid mission?
你的工作是有目的的
You did have a purpose.
我让你去那里 是为了守卫全宇宙最珍贵的东西
I left you to guard the most precious thing in the universe.
是什么?
And what was it?
你很快就会明白了
You'll soon understand.
你们都会明白的
You all will.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表