剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
因为那不是我想要成为的样子
because that's not who I wanna be.
所以 如果你现在是在玩弄我
So, if you're playing me right now,
那你就赢了
you win.
但是如果这个…
But if this…
如果这份感情是真的
if this is for real,
我们就必须信任彼此
we have to trust each other
因为我们和我们的家人们不一样
because we're not our families.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
嘿 你漏擦了一个地方
Hey, you missed a spot.
你脸上漏擦了一个地方 我也没抱怨
You missed a spot on your face, and I'm not complaining.
嘿 听我说 朋友
Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me, buddy.
和我像你这么大的时候 所忍♥受的相比 你这根本不算什么
This is nothing compared to what I endured when I was your age.
他曾经让我负责洗衣服六个月
You know he once gave me six months' laundry duty. Six months!
六个月!就是为了惩罚我 把他的无价之宝墨西哥文物给当了
Just for pawning one of his stupid priceless artifacts from Mexico.
最后发现那并不是无价的 爸爸
Well, it turns out it did have a price, Dad,
价格是35美元 换回了冰♥毒♥ 非常感谢
and that price was $35 for meth, thank you very much.
洗衣服听起来并没有很可怕
Laundry duty doesn't seem that bad.
真的很可怕 尤其是当你知道 你的兄弟们在袜子里做什么之后
Well, it is when you know what your brothers do into their socks.
你在我这个年纪时惹了很多麻烦吗?
Did you get in a lot of trouble at my age?
哦 太多了
Oh, tons.
逃学、盗窃、纵火
Truancy, larceny, arsony.
我当时做的很多事还不算违法
You know, a lot of the stuff I was doing wasn't even illegal at the time.
你听说过克劳斯定律吗?
Have you heard of Klaus's Law?
没有
Nope.
哦 随便吧 不重要了
Oh, whatever. It doesn't matter.
有一半的时间 我做那些只是为了惹我爸爸
Half the time, I was just trying to piss off my dad,
卢瑟、迪亚哥或者是本生气
Luther, Diego, or Ben.
是的 对立违抗性障碍
Yeah, oppositional defiant disorder. -Huh?
我的心理医生就是这么说的 -继续说
At least that's what my shrink calls it. -Go on.
通常伴随着好争辩、好斗…
It's typically associated with an argumentative, aggressive…
易怒情绪 是的 -易怒情绪 没错
…irritable mood. -Exactly. -Yeah.
反♥社♥会♥… -是的
Antisocial… -Yeah.
…冒险行为以及易冲动
…risk-seeking behavior, and impulsivity.
叮咚 是谁在按门铃?就是我
Ding-dong, who's at the door? Me.
我有…哇!
I have the... Wow!
知道了它的名字感觉太好了
You know, and it feels so good to put a name to it,
所以所有的毒品、操纵和我的邪教…
so all the drugs and the manipulation and my cult and...
你有个邪教?
You had a cult?
那是20世纪60年代 宝贝 每个人都有一个邪教
Well, it was the '60s, babe. Everybody had one.
但是重点是 所有这些都是对我父亲
But the point is that all of that was a reaction to my father
以及他对我 高到令人发指的期望的一种反应
and his obscenely high expectations of me.
然后 在爸爸之后 本又无时无刻不在缠扰着我
And then, after Dad, I had Ben haunting my every move.
本是谁?
Who's Ben?
本是你死了的叔叔 但在这个时间线还活着
Ben is your dead uncle. Who's alive in this timeline.
但他对我来说相当于死了 这不重要
But he's dead to me. It doesn't matter.
但我想说的是 如果我放火烧了这个房♥间…
But, I mean, if I set this room on fire…
怎么样?
Yeah?
…会给我带来满足感吗?
…would it be fulfilling?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我现在宣泄情绪
If I was to act out now,
那我是在向谁宣泄呢?
I mean, who would it even be in opposition to?
也许这个全新的时间线是因祸得福
Maybe this whole new timeline thingy is a blessing in disguise,
对你来说当然不是
except for you, obviously.
但也许 我现在可以
But maybe now I can have, like,
和我那个毫无感情的冷漠的父亲有一段相对正常的关系了
a normal-ish relationship with my cold and emotionless father.
斯坦利
Stanley.
拜托 -不行 放回去
Come on! -No, put it back.
好吧 被你发现了
Okay, you caught me.
请全部都放回去 没错
All of it, please. Yes, yes.
我还以为你是那个有趣的叔叔呢
I thought you were supposed to be the fun uncle.
我知道 我也这么以为的
I know, me too.
我能留一样东西吗?
Can I just keep one thing?
行吧 内♥裤♥你可以留着
All right, you can keep the panties.
我真的该回家了
I really should get home.
我不能让你走
I can't let you go.
我也不想离开你
I don't wanna let you go either,
但是杰米和阿方索理应体面地被埋葬
but Jayme and Alphonso, they deserve a proper burial.
不 我的意思是我不能让你离开
No, I mean, I can't let you leave.
你是人♥质♥
You're a hostage.
哦 对了 这件事
Oh, right. That.
我的家人已经觉得我是叛徒了 所以我不能…
My family already thinks I'm a traitor. So, I can't...
是 我完全理解 -那就好
No, I totally get it. -Good.
我的家人可能在计划着报复
My family probably is plotting vengeance.
好吧 那我们就回到 继续争斗 直到大家都死光的状态了
So, I guess we just go back to fighting until everybody's dead.
我们可以结束这一切 然后依然可以在一起
We can put an end to this and still be together.
怎么做?
How?
我需要你待在这里 直到我搞清楚一些事情
I need you to stay in here until I figure some things out.
你姐姐叫你维克多 我也应该这么叫你吗?
Your sister called you Viktor. Is that what I should call you?
好啊
I'd like that.
你知道吗?你妈妈对于…
You know, your mom's a…
我找到真正的自我非常重要
a big part of who I am.
她是第一个真正看到我内心的人
She was the first person to truly see me.
你想问她的事也没关系的
It's okay if you wanna ask about her.
茜茜有没有 因为我对你做的事而恨我?
Did Sissy hate me for what I did to you?
她说你救了她的命
She said you saved her life.
她后来过得好吗?
Did she have a good life?
不容易
Wasn't easy.
因为我的原因
Not with… me there.
但她很自♥由♥ 比在农场时自♥由♥多了
But she was free in a way she never was on the farm.
她从来都没停止过想念你
She never stopped thinking about you,
也从来没放弃过希望 她说你总有一天会回到我们身边的
and she never gave up hope that you'd come back to us one day.
你为什么离开我们?
Why did you leave us?
我需要你
I needed you.
我们以为你们远离我会更安全
We thought you'd be safer away from me.
但我希望我留了下来
But I wish I had stayed.
我应该留下来的
I should have stayed.
在台球室开会
Meeting in the poolroom.
只有家人能参加
Family only.
待在这里 我马上就回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
耶!
Yeah!
再快点!快点!
Go faster! Faster!
借过! -耶!
Coming through! -Yeah! Ooh.
喷射小子 找找这个房♥间的钥匙
Squirt, make with the key on this one.
快点 -让我看看
Chop-chop. -Let me check.
白水牛套房♥
没有 这个房♥间不在名单上
Nope, this room isn't on the list,
我绝对不会清扫不在名单上的房♥间
and I'm not gonna clean a room that's not even on the list.
白水牛
White Buffalo.
我可以撬锁 但我的弹簧刀被迪亚哥拿走了
I could pick the lock, but Diego took my switchblade.
好吧 退下
Yeah, stand down.
我曾经不得不用牙撬开过一个锁
You know, I once had to pick a lock with my teeth
当时我吃了安♥眠♥酮♥ 还处于半瘫痪状态
while partially paralyzed on Quaaludes.
天哪 那真是一个难忘的夜晚
Oh man, that was an evening.
帮我放哨 小蚱蜢
All right, keep a watch out for me, grasshopper.
好的
All right.
你是认真的吗?
You're serious?
我们把斯隆作为橄榄枝
We use Sloane as an olive branch.
放她走 以表示我们讲和的姿态
We let her go as a gesture of peace,
再加上杰米和阿方索的遗体
along with the bodies of Jayme and Alphonso.
等我回到家人身边 我会说服他们
Once I'm back with my family, I can convince them
那个老家伙和你们没关系 让他们不要再行动
the old guy had nothing to do with you and get them to stand down.
她攻击了我们 你居然想放她走?
You wanna let her go after attacking us? Uh-uh.
我?因为你们和你们的谋杀怪人 我失去了两个兄弟姐妹
Me? I lost two of my siblings to you and your murder troll.
再说一次 哈伦不是和我们一起的
Again, Harlan not with us.
他也不是不和我们一起
Well, he's not not with us.
他只是想要保护我
He was just trying to protect me.
想要这个计划成功 我就必须说服我的家人
This only works if I can convince my family
他不是你们的团队成员 他到底是不是和你们一起的?
he isn't a part of your team, so is he with you or not?
哈伦救了我们 他想待多久都行
Harlan saved our asses. He can stay here as long as he wants.
卢瑟
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表