剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
That went great!
给 -谢谢
There. -Thanks.
我看到了我未来的自己咽气
I saw my future self die.
那太疯狂了 我身上发生了 几乎一模一样的事 只是我没死
That's crazy. Almost the exact same thing happened to me.
他叫我不要拯救世界 然后他就死了
But I didn't die, but I did, but… -He told me not to save the world.
你觉得他是什么意思? -你不应该知道的吗?
What do you think he meant by that? -Well, shouldn't you know?
你不应该知道你自己的…好吧
Shouldn't you know about your... Okay.
好了 去死吧 -干杯
Well, up your ass. -Salut.
克劳斯 我这一生 都在努力阻止世界末日
Klaus, I've dedicated my entire life to stopping the apocalypse.
不止一个世界末日
Apocalypses, plural.
而他告诉我
And he tells me… -Mm-hmm?
这算什么?都是毫无意义的?
That it's… it's, what? It's meaningless?
哦 我什么都不知道…
Oh, well, I don't know anything...
也许他是想要 通过这种方式告诉我别成为他 但是…
Maybe that's his way of saying not to become him, but…
哦 这件事你真的无法忘怀 是吧?
Oh, you're really messed up about this, huh?
我欺骗时间欺骗了这么多次
I've cheated time so much,
我想我是以为 我也能通过某种方式欺骗死亡
I guess I just figured I'd somehow cheat death.
但结果却是 我恶梦般地死在由我自己设计的
But it turns out, I die a one-armed nightmare
充满官僚主义的地狱里 而且死的时候只剩一条手臂
inside a bureaucratic hellscape of my own design.
剧透警告
Spoiler alert!
更别提这个垃圾的纹身了
Not to mention the trashy tattoo.
这是你的皮肤吗?
Is this your skin?
如果我死的时候还要带着这个 老男人下腹部的纹身 那就完蛋了
I'll be damned if I go out with an old man tramp stamp.
如果你不想变得像这个人这样
If you don't wanna end up like this guy,
为什么不做一些不同的行为?
why don't you just do something completely different?
完全不同的行为… 搬去纽约上州 做一个养羊驼的农夫
Completely different... Move upstate, become an alpaca farmer.
是的 我可以这么做
Yeah, I could.
时间线是很容易改变的 这一点我们已经证明了
The timeline's malleable. We've proven that much.
我可以试着打破循环 但是…
I could try and break the cycle, but...
是啊 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
手臂和四肢尽量避开尖锐物体
Just keep your arms and extremities away from sharp objects,
也不要加入煎熬母亲
and don't join the Mothers of Agony.
什么? -那个纹身
What? -The tattoo.
是一个叫煎熬母亲的 摩托车帮会的标志
It's the symbol of the biker gang, the Mothers of Agony.
你认识他们?
You know them?
大约两个时间线之前 他们是…怎么形容呢?
Like two timelines ago, they were… How do I put it?
我的毒贩
My farmacistas.
这很好
This is good.
因为你知道的…
'Cause you know…
谢了 克劳斯
Thank you, Klaus.
好吧 聊得不错
All right, great talk.
去干掉他们的吧 小弟
Go get 'em, buddy.
♪ I don't wanna wait anymore ♪
♪ I'm tired of looking for answers ♪ -
♪ Take me some place Where there's music and there's laughter ♪
♪ I don't know if I'm scared of dying But I'm scared of living too fast ♪
♪ Too slow… ♪
嘿 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
永远都欢迎
Always.
♪ There's no starting over No new beginnings ♪
♪ Time races on ♪
♪ And you just gotta keep on keeping on ♪
♪ Gotta keep on going Looking straight out on the road ♪
♪ Can't worry 'bout what's behind you ♪ -
♪ What's coming for you Further up the road ♪
♪ I hear a voice calling Calling out for me ♪
♪ These shackles I've made In an attempt to be free ♪
♪ Be it for reason ♪
♪ Be it for love ♪
♪ I won't take ♪
♪ The easy road ♪
♪ I won't take the easy road ♪
♪ The easy road, the easy road ♪
♪ Whoa oh ♪
煎熬母亲
不欢乐时光
国产啤酒每瓶3美元
你在这里做什么 宝贝?
What you doing here, baby?
你走丢了吗 孩子?
Lost, kid?
♪ Show me my silver lining ♪
♪ I try to keep on keeping on ♪
♪ Show me my silver lining ♪
♪ I try to keep on keeping on ♪
♪ Show me my silver lining ♪
非会员不得入内
♪ I try to keep on keeping on ♪
♪ Show me my silver lining ♪
♪ I try to keep on keeping on ♪
我一直在找你
Been looking for you.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表