剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
哦 好极了 又是你
Oh, great. You again.
我这次为何这么荣幸 又见到了你?
So to what do I owe the pleasure this time?
不说话?
Not talking, huh?
好吧 听着
Well, then, listen.
我没心情陪你玩谜题、寓言
I'm not in the mood for all of your riddles and allegories
还有变♥态♥的文字游戏 好吗?
and sick little parlor games, okay?
能不能让我 多待一会儿 晒得更好看一点?
Can I just hang out for a little while to improve my tan?
你说过我太苍白了
I mean, you said I was pale.
好吧 你能不能告诉我
All right, but could you just please tell me
我应该往哪个方向去?
which way that I'm supposed to go?
♪ You applied the pressure ♪
♪ To have me crystallized, yeah ♪
♪ You've got the faith ♪
♪ That I could bring paradise ♪
这是什么奇怪的色情片?
What kinda snuff movie is this?
♪ I'll forgive and forget ♪
♪ Before I'm paralyzed… ♪
嘿
Hey.
坚持住 小时候的我
Hang in there, li'l me.
爸爸
Dad. -
第73次实验
Experiment Number 73,
生命功能在第12小时22分钟停止
cessation of life function at 12 hours and 22 minutes.
重新启动计时器 计算复活时间
Restarting the timer to reanimation.
♪ When you're the one That I've kept closest ♪
♪ Ay, ay, ay ♪ -
♪ Ay, ay, ay… ♪
好吧 这还差不多
All right! This is more like it.
嘿 青少年时期的克劳斯
Hey, teen Klaus!
克劳斯!
Klaus! Klaus! Klaus!
今晚 我们敬童年创伤
...Tonight we drink to childhood trauma!
不 不要!
No, no, don't! -
这太酷了
Whoa! This is so cool.
嘿 走吧 快走了 斯坦 得去见一个人问问水牛…
Hey, come on. Chop-chop, Stan. Gotta go see a man about a buffalo...
哦 该死
Oh shit.
所以这些并不是濒临死亡的经历
So these weren't near-death experiences.
这些其实是真正的死亡经历
These were actual-death experiences.
♪ Go slow ♪
♪ Whoa oh ♪
♪ Go-oh slow ♪
你怎么认识我们母亲们的? 你对她们做了什么?
How do you know our mothers? What did you do to them?
磁带 我需要我的磁带
Tapes. I need my tapes.
喂 我在跟你说话!
Hey. I'm talking to you!
不!
No! -
不行 除非你告诉我真♥相♥
No. Not until you tell me the truth.
我可以把你撕成碎片 -试试看啊
I could tear you to atoms. -Try it.
为什么?
Why?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
27个女人死了 可不是意外
27 dead women is not an accident.
你要理解妈妈她… -别把茜茜扯进来
You're supposed to understand. Mom... -Don't bring Sissy into this.
她发誓你会回到我们身边 让一切都变回正常状态
She swore you'd come back to us. Make things right again.
于是我等了很多年
So I waited for years.
你一直都没回来
You never did.
在她死的那天…
And on the day she died…
我再一次感觉到了你 在这里
…I felt you again. Here.
我就试着去建立连接了
And I reached out.
并不是你
It wasn't you.
是我们的母亲们
It was our mothers.
你和她们连接上了
You connected to them.
她们的体内 有东西在生长 她们害怕极了
They were terrified about something growing in them.
我能感觉到她们的痛苦
I… I could feel their pain.
她们的尖叫声太大了 就像我脑中涌起了风暴 要将我撕碎
Their screams so loud, like a storm in my head tearing me apart.
我试着想断开连接
I tried to break the connection. I…
我…做不到
I… couldn't.
太迟了
It was too late.
我就还手了
I pushed back.
在那之后 我就为了自己的安全
After that, I just hid myself away.
东躲西♥藏♥ 直到现在
Just to be safe. Until now.
嘿!
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey!
你没事 宝贝 你没事 我在这里
You're okay, baby. You're okay. I'm here.
你没事 是的 你没事
You are okay. You're okay. Yes, you are.
我在这里 你还能说话 好吗?
I got you. I got you, you still got your voice, okay?
深呼吸 宝贝 就是这样
Just breathe for me, baby. There you go.
深呼吸
Breathe.
♪ 曾经我也觉得
♪ There been times That I thought ♪
♪ 我坚持不了太久
♪ I wouldn't last for long ♪
♪ 但现在我觉得我能撑下去了
♪ But now I think I'm able to carry on ♪
♪ 已经过了
♪ It's been a long ♪
♪ 很久很久
♪ Long time comin' ♪
♪ 但告诉我我知道的东西
♪ But tell me what I know ♪ -
改变会来的 -是的 我的宝贝
Change is gon' come. -Yes, my baby.
改变会来的 宝贝
Change is gon' come, baby.
我不是傻瓜 维克多
I'm not a fool, Viktor.
我一直都知道我的人生不会容易
I always knew my life was gonna be hard,
但不会像这样
but… never like this.
我绝不会伤害任何人 永远都不会
Never gonna hurt anyone. Ever.
伤害人不是我的天性 那是…
That part's not me. That's...
那是我的
That's me.
算是我的专长
That's kinda my thing.
我用我的能力伤害了很多人
I've hurt a lot of people with my power.
我真的非常抱歉 你也是被我伤害的人之一
And I am just so sorry you were one of them.
我需要告诉你的家人 我对他们做了什么
I need to tell your family what I did to them.
不
No. No.
哈伦 你做的事有更深远的后果
Harlan, what you did had bigger consequences,
我爱的人因此而受了伤害
and people I love got hurt.
因此告诉他们的时候 我们得小心谨慎 注意方式
So we have to be very careful how we tell them.
“后果…” 比如什么?
Consequences? Like what?
他们交还了遗体 我们得到了我们想要的东西
They handed over the bodies, we got what we wanted.
我们要这个老家伙干什么?
Why do we need this old guy?
“遗体” 你是指 杰米和阿方索 我们的弟弟妹妹
"Bodies"? You mean Jayme and Alphonso, our siblings.
还是说你已经把他们给忘了? -不 你懂我的意思
Or have you already forgotten about them? -No, you know what I meant.
我们需要惩罚凶手
We need to punish their killer.
复仇可以再议 -等到什么时候?
Revenge can wait. -Until when?
等我们处理完地下室的那个东西
Until we deal with that thing in the basement.
它正在一天天地变强大
It's getting stronger every day.
现在全世界都有人在消失
People from all over the world are disappearing now.
我们需要和伞学院的人携手合作
We need to work together with the Umbrellas.
杀死我们弟弟妹妹的是个外人
The man who killed our siblings is an outsider.
不是麻雀学院的 也不是伞学院的
Neither Sparrow nor Umbrella.
需要先把他处理掉 我们才能把两个家庭合并
He needs to be dealt with before we can merge the families.
那如果他们拒绝
And if they refuse?
我们要如何拯救世界?
How do we save the world?
嘿 你看到艾莉森了吗?
Hey. You seen Allison?
发生了什么? -没有看起来那么糟糕
What the hell happened? -It's, uh… It's not as bad as it looks.
看起来你还能站着就已经很幸运了
It looks as if you're lucky to be upright.
这是哈伦干的? -我们只是意见不合了
Did Harlan do that? -We just got in a disagreement.
关于什么? -不重要了
About what? -It doesn't matter.
我刚检查了周围情况 我们很安全
So I just checked the perimeter. We're good.
现在 我们得轮流放哨
Now, we're gonna have to take turns. -
天啊 你怎么了?是哈伦干的吗? -什么?
Oh my God! What happened to you? -Was it Harlan? -What?
麻雀们说得对 他不应该待在这里 他很危险
The Sparrows are right. He shouldn't be here. He's dangerous.
他之所以危险 都是我造成的
He's only dangerous because I made him that way.
这是我的问题
This is my problem,
我很感激你们的关心 但我会搞定这个问题的
and I appreciate your concern, but I'm gonna figure it out.
我会解决的
I'm gonna fix it.
发生了什么? -我的天啊 你也被他攻击了?
What's going on? -Oh my God. He got you too?
你没事吧?
You okay?
很好 你呢? -好极了
Great. You? -Never better.
该死 -走开!
Shit. -Shoo!
你们去哪里了?
Where have you been?
直面我本人咽气 我不建议你们这么做
Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it.
公文包在你们这里?我们到处在找!
You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!
是的 不用再找了 全世界最后一个
Well, look no further. That's the last one on Earth.
或者说曾经是最后一个
Or was the last one.
没错 确实毁了
Yeah, that's toast.
哦 该死 好吧
Oh shit. All right.
喂 你很高兴见到我 发生了什么?
Hey. You're happy to see me. What's wrong?
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表