剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
You know what, Luther?
他可以睡你的床 因为你和敌人一起睡了
He can take your bed. Since you're sleeping with the enemy.
说话注意点
Watch it.
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
在敌人内部有个盟友 在这时候对我们会有帮助
Having an ally on the inside could help us right now.
对吧?
Right?
没错 但我们怎么知道 可以信任操控重力的芭比娃娃?
Yeah, but how do we know we can trust Gravity Barbie?
我就相信她
I trust her.
是 你还相信了 尼日利亚王子发的邮件呢
Yeah, you trusted emails from a Nigerian prince.
坦德不是王子 他是国王 被不公正地废黜了
Tunde was not a prince, he was a king, and he was unjustly deposed.
好吧
Okay.
再对我用一次你的传言
So rumor me again.
来啊 我没有隐瞒任何东西
Go on, not hiding anything.
要付出什么代价都行
Whatever it takes.
随便你想做什么吧 卢瑟 责任在你身上
Do whatever you wanna do, Luther. That's on you.
我还有更大的问题要处理
I've got bigger shit to deal with.
艾莉森 等等
Allison. Wait up.
这就是一堆官僚主义的废话
This is just like a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit.
根本没有关于危机管理的明确指示
There's no clear directives in here about crisis management.
莱拉 我根本都不应该在这里 我已经退出了
You know, Lila, I shouldn't even be here. I was… I was out.
我已经不干了 但我还是在这里 又被卷进混乱之中
I was done, and yet here I am, swept back into the chaos.
我为什么就无法逃离这个地狱?
Why can't I just escape this hellhole?
因为你喜欢这个
Because you love it.
我的错
My bad.
面对现实吧 五号♥
Face it, Five,
世界末日难题 是唯一能让你血液沸腾的东西
apocalypse problems are the only things that get your heart pumping.
我不知道大家为什么一直这么说 我其实并不喜欢混乱
I don't know why people keep saying that. I don't actually like chaos.
我不喜欢杂乱无章 我…
I don't want disorder. I…
我想退休
I want retirement.
是 行吧
Yeah, right. What?
过上买♥♥食品杂货 和交税的普通生活?你会无聊致死的
A normal life of groceries and taxes? You would die of boredom.
是啊 你也并不是 适合过幸福家庭生活的那种类型
Yeah, well, you're not exactly cut out for domestic bliss either.
我当然不是了
'Course I'm bloody not.
谢天谢地!
Thank God!
好吧 也许是语气上的问题
I mean, maybe it's a tone thing?
我不知道 但你可以试着 改一改你说话的方式
I don't know, but you could really work on, like, the way you speak.
听起来特别…让人心烦
It's very… It's irritating.
我只是想说 这是你未来可以改进的东西
I'm just saying it's something you can work on, you know? For the future.
你为什么笑了 小混♥蛋♥?
Why you smiling, you little pisspot?
因为那个
'Cause of that.
好吧 你本可以先说这个的
Well, you could have led with that.
行动掩体
你说要带我出去喝东西 我以为会喝含酒精的东西呢
When you said you'd take me for a drink, I had something a little stronger in mind.
不许对冰沙无礼
Do not disrespect the Slushee. -
打开手套箱看一下
Check the glove box.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你这段时间有趣多了
You know, you're way more fun these days.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
指责卢瑟 熔化斯隆的大脑
Telling off Luther and melting Sloane's brain.
你一直都是我们之中最友善的那个
You were always the nice one of us.
好吧 以伞学院的标准来看
Okay, okay. You know, grading on an umbrella curve.
是 好吧 困在一个没有克莱尔的过去
Yeah, well, getting stuck in the past without Claire,
然后离开了雷 想着克莱尔会在未来等着我
then leaving Ray, thinking she'd be waiting for me in the future
却发现她在这个时间线 并不存在 这些事会改变一个人的
only to discover that she doesn't exist in the present could do that to a person.
天啊
Jesus.
你想聊聊吗? -不想
Do you wanna talk about it? -No.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
你知道我是个很棒的心理治疗师
You know I'm a great therapist.
他们都叫我火博士
They call me Dr. Fuego.
没人那么叫你
No one calls you that.
他们应该这么叫的 -才不是
They should though. -Mm-mm.
听起来很厉害
That shit sounds badass. -
我这辈子从未这么绝望过
I've never felt so hopeless in my life.
你挺漂亮的
You're a pretty thing.
即使是在我的声音失而复得之后
Even after my voice came back,
我知道了站起来反抗和发声的代价
I knew the cost of standing up and speaking out.
再也不要走后门!
No more back door!
出去!
Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!
每一天都活在持续的威胁中
Living every day under threat
你或是你爱的人可能会消失 或者…
that you or someone you loved would disappear or…
变成某些滔天罪行的受害者
…fall victim to some heinous crime.
而你对此无能为力
And there's nothing you can do about it.
这种体验很难忘记 是吧?
That shit lingers, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道我们都困在了达拉斯 我只是…
I know we all got stuck in Dallas. I just…
我不知道其他人 是否真的明白我的体验 你懂吗?
I don't think some of the others really understand what it was like for me, you know?
是的
Yeah.
是啊
I know.
不过我们现在离开了那里
But hey, we're here now.
我们回来了 不是吗? -是啊 为了什么?
We made it back, right? -Yeah, and for what?
雷和克莱尔是唯二让我活下去的东西
Ray and Claire were the two things keeping me together,
而他们就那么消失了 而我…
and just like that, they're gone, and I am…
我好愤怒 都不知道去哪里发泄
I am so angry. I don't know where to put any of it.
你记得以前我会做义警那些吗?
You remember that vigilante shit I used to do?
记得 廉价版的蝙蝠侠
Yeah. Bargain Batman.
聪明鬼
Smartass.
你知道吗?你们都会笑我 但做那些真的帮助到了我
You know, you guys all laugh, but that shit helped me, man.
狂揍那些混♥蛋♥ 就像心理治疗 不过是酷的人专属
Kicking assholes in their assholes is like therapy, but for cool people.
是啊 相信我 我倒是希望我有可以揍的人
Yeah, trust me. I wish I had somebody I could hit.
在城市里待久了 就会知道一些事情
Well, you spend enough time in the city, you get to know a few things.
那里面的人
People in there
讨厌我们这样的人
hate people like us.
我们可以进去
We can go in there.
喝一杯 看看他们会不会带头惹事
Get a drink, see if they start something.
我们就确保我们是最后赢家
And we make damn sure we finish it.
或者 我们也可以开车回家
Or, we could just drive home.
是的
You know.
我真的想再喝一杯
I could really use another drink.
行了 这样这件事就画上句号♥了
Well, this is it. This puts an end to it.
不行
No.
那个老头我们也要
We want the old man too.
你在做什么? -你想要计划 这就是计划
What are you doing? -You wanted a plan. Here it is.
这是个愚蠢的计划
It's a stupid plan.
他不是这次交易的一部分 -现在是了
He isn't a part of the deal. -He is now.
本 他们并没有和他合作 他和他们的进攻毫无关系…
Ben, they aren't working with him. They had nothing to do with the attacks...
那他们就不会介意 把他找到 并交给我们了
Then they won't mind finding him and handing him over.
很简单
It's simple.
把杀害我们兄弟姐妹的人 交给我们 这一切就算结束了
Bring us the man who killed our siblings, and this will all be over.
否则的话…
If not…
让我挤一挤过去
Exsqueeze me.
你过去了
You're excused.
行动掩体
Operations bunker.
限制区域
我们完蛋了 -无进入权限
...We're screwed. Unauthorized access.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
天啊 你出汗出得 像只不新鲜的冰镇大虾 怎么了?
Jesus. You're sweating like a dodgy shrimp on ice. What's wrong?
允许进入
Access granted. -
看来你属于必要员工
I guess you're essential personnel.
哇
Wow.
那就是他了?
That's him, huh?
创始人
The founder.
看起来像牛肉罐头
Looks like tinned beef.
我期待的创始人应该更像人 而不是…
I was expecting more man and less…
罐头
…can.
这不可能
It can't be.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这是我
It's me.
不可能的
No way.
你一直都在抱怨委员会
This whole time you've been complaining about the Commission,
结果它却是你创建的
and you're the one who founded it.
太经典了
Classic.
如果是我创建的 我一点印象都没有
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表