剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Uh, jellybean?
维克多和克劳斯在哪里?
Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus?
我们运气这么差 他们可能已经被光黑洞干掉了
With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by now.
你有时候内心真的很黑暗 -你的手怎么了?
You're a dark little dude sometimes. -Ooh, what happened to your hand?
我们没时间闲聊了 大家都坐下吧
We don't have time for idle chitchat. Everyone, sit down.
说个“请”字比较好
"Please" would be nice. -
不行
No.
所以 这还挺不错的 对吧?
So, uh… This is kinda nice, right?
我们所有人都在一起
All of us here together.
一个幸福的大家庭
One big happy family.
我感觉汗津津的 我在出汗吗? -没有 你没事
I feel like I'm sweaty. Am I sweating? -No, you're fine.
听着 我知道我们之间曾经不和
Look, I know there's been bad blood between us.
随便了 都过去了 对吧?
Whatever. Bygones, right?
有问题吗?
Question?
对 如果我杀了你 我们的那个本会回来吗?
Yeah, if I kill you, do we get our Ben back?
假设性的问题
Hypothetically.
继续说 那就不止你的手会流血了
Keep talking, and your hand won't be the only thing bleeding.
好了 睾丸素超高的双胞胎 吵够了的话 我想继续讨论计划了
Okay, if the testosterone twins are done, I'd like to get back to a plan.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
维克多
Viktor.
你们对哈伦做了什么?
What did you do to Harlan?
他们什么都没做 是我♥干♥的
They didn't do anything. I did.
我杀了哈伦
I killed Harlan.
我不…我不明白
I… I don't… I don't understand.
为什么? -因为他没有资格活下去
Why? -Because he didn't deserve to live.
什么?因为他们这么说的?
What? Because they said so?
你不需要听他们的 -20美元赌那个小个子会赢
You don't have to listen to them. 20 bucks on the little one.
轮不到他们告诉我们该做什么
They don't get to tell us what to do.
我跟你赌
I'll take that action.
你本可以和我谈的 我们可以一起想别的办法
You coulda talked to me. We could've figured out something else.
然后呢? 你再次欺骗我们 和他站在一边?
So, what, you could lie to us again and take his side?
事情不是那样的 -哦 不 事情就是那样的
That's not what happened. Oh, no, that's exactly what happened.
我知道哈伦杀了我们所有人的母亲们
I know Harlan killed all of our mothers.
什么? -什么?
What? -Whoa.
哦 该死!
What? -Shit.
居然发生剧情转折了
Bloody plot twist.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
哈伦
Harlan.
在你当着我的面撒谎之后
After you lied about it to my face.
这是真的吗 维克多? 这一切全都是哈伦干的?
Is that true, Viktor? Harlan started all this?
是的 但他不是故意 要伤害任何人的 他…
Yeah, but he didn't mean to hurt anyone. He...
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为我了解他
Because I knew him.
他是个善良的乖孩子 直到我把他变成了像我们一样
And he was sweet and kind until I made him like us.
所以是我毁了他
Okay? So, I screwed him up.
如果你需要责怪谁的话 我就在这里…
And if you need someone to blame, I'm right here...
你为什么会觉得我不想责怪你?
What makes you think I don't?
这并不是为了拯救世界
This wasn't about saving the world.
这是为了要伤害我
This was about hurting me.
报复我 为了…
Payback for...
继续说啊
Go on.
说出她的名字
Say her name.
也许我们都应该冷静一下…好吧
You know what? Maybe we should all just take a minute... Okay.
杀死哈伦之后克莱尔回来了吗? -保护了他 茜茜回来了吗?
Did killing Harlan bring Claire back? -Did protecting him bring Sissy back?
对你来说也是很私人的… -我没有杀任何人!
It was just as personal for you... -I didn't kill anyone!
但你拿所有人的生命去冒险 你知道那是什么感觉吗?
But you risked everyone! Do you know what that felt like?
看着你耗尽全身的力气 保护那个摧毁了我女儿的人
Watching you fight harder to protect the man who helped destroy my daughter
却没有尽力把我女儿带回来?
than you ever did to bring her back?
我不知道怎么把克莱尔弄回来
I don't know how to bring Claire back.
好吗?没人知道 但我当时在你身边帮助你
Okay? No one does. But I was there for you.
我努力了 我… -帮我做什么?
I tried. I was... -To what?
帮我缅怀她?
Help me grieve?
天啊 这一大家人 都立刻就叫我咽下痛苦
God, this whole family is so quick to tell me to suck up my pain
却无比操心要解决你的问题!
and so worried about fixing yours!
总得有人付出代价 因为那个人似乎从来都不是你
Somebody had to pay because you never seem to.
摧毁整个世界 杀死珀格 差点杀死我
Destroy the world, kill Pogo, almost kill me,
为了什么?
and for what?
就为了我们 可以跑来跑去 收拾你的烂摊子?
So we can all run around and clean up your mess?
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
冷静点 艾莉森
Take it easy, Allison.
好吧 我… -闭上你的嘴!
Okay, I... -Shut your mouth!
艾莉森
Allison.
我每次为自己建立起新的生活
Every time I build a new life for myself,
你就导致世界末日 将我的新生活夺走!
you end the world and take it from me!
你竟然没说 ”我听到一个传言“就做到了?
How are you doing this without saying, "I heard a rumor"?
只是哈伦残余的一点小礼物
Just a little residual gift from Harlan.
好了 够了 不许再用能力了 艾莉森 这样不行!
All right, that's it. Knock off the power shit, Allison. -It's not okay! -
我们就应该把你留在那个地下室里
We should have left you in the basement.
哇!艾莉森 够了!
Whoa! Allison, all right!
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我们继续吧
Let's continue.
真不错
Sweet.
你们打起架来和我们一样
You guys fight just like us.
不 伙计
Nah, man.
我们不会像这样打架
We don't fight like this.
詹妮弗
告诉我吧 我们喜欢一起做什么 一起玩什么?
So tell me. What do we like to do together? For fun.
我不明白你的这个问题
I don't understand the question.
在你的时间线 我们有没有一起去过家庭旅行?
Didn't we take any family trips in your timeline?
和我们爸爸一起?
With our dad?
当然没有
Hell no.
那家伙既独♥裁♥又混账
That guy put the "dick" in dictator.
没有 他的眼中只有任务 只想着任务
No, no. It was all about the missions with him. Just mission after mission…
那你怎么 还是完全不了解自己的能力?
How is it you don't understand the first thing about your powers?
你在学院什么都没学到吗?
Did you learn nothing at the Academy?
早期的时候 学院就发生了意外
Well, things kinda went sideways at the ol' Academy early on.
怎么会?
How so?
五号♥在时间中迷失了方向
Five got lost in time.
就消失了
Just… gone.
本在詹妮弗事件中去世了
Ben died during the Jennifer incident.
真悲剧 -哦 悲剧?我还没说完呢
Tragic. -Oh, tragic? I'm not finished.
你给你女儿下药 持续了很多年
You drugged your daughter. For years.
你把卢瑟变成了一个 半人半猿猴的怪物
You turned Luther into a half-monkey moonboy freak thing.
你把我锁在一个装满鬼魂的箱子里
You locked me in a box full of ghosts.
然后你还自杀了
And then you killed yourself
这样我们所有人都无法获得任何答案
so that none of us would ever get any answers.
这样啊
I see.
我想说的是 你是个糟糕的父亲
What I'm saying is, you were a terrible father.
是的 我听出来了 谢谢你 -很好
Yes. Picked that up. Thank you. -Good.
正是补偿你的时候 就从现在开始
High time I made it up to you. Starting now. -
你刚刚谋杀了我 并把我塞进了你的车尾箱里
You just murdered me and stuffed me in the trunk of your car.
我有些改进建议 爸爸 -我们不要纠缠细节了
I have notes, Dad. -Let's not quibble over details.
新的提议
A new proposal.
我帮助你熟练掌握你的能力
I help you master your powers,
而你不再因为 你另一个父亲犯下的罪过而责备我
you stop blaming me for the sins of your other father.
让我们重新开始
Allow us a new start.
好吧 但我告诉过你 我没法控制我死亡持续的时间
All right, but I told you, I can't control how long I'm dead.
这属于一种生命之谜 -胡说八道
It's just one of those mystery-of-life things. Nonsense.
死得漂亮也是一种技巧 -我告诉过你了…
Dying well is a skill like any other. -I'm telling you…
你只是需要 一个合适的教练 你相信我吗?
You simply need the right coach. Do you trust me?
是的 我相信你
Yeah. I trust you.
接近永生是不可思议的天赋
Near-immortality is an unbelievable gift.
但是你复活的时间不确定
Yet, you come back to life at unpredictable intervals
不受自己控制 而且你的反应能力差到令人发指
outside of your control, with the reflexes of a wet noodle.
完全无法自卫 或是保护你的团队成员
Thoroughly unable to defend yourself or your team.
不知怎么地 你将有利条件变成了不利因素
Somehow, you've turned an asset into your liability.
是 好吧 反正我也不关心你怎么想
Yeah, well, not that I care about your opinion,
但是如果我想要进步
but if I were to improve myself,
该怎么做?
how would I do it?
首先 我们要做的 是提高你的反应能力 熟能生巧
First, let's sharpen your reflexes. Practice makes perfect.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表