剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
不用了 谢谢
Yeah. No, thanks.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
绝妙的主意
Splendid idea.
艾莉森 和伞学院一起 麻雀学院的成员一起行动
Allison, you go with the Umbrellas. Sparrows, stick together.
每个人负责一个楼层
Everyone take a different floor.
我们必须要找到那个魔符
We must find that sigil.
那我们呢? -你是二人组
What about us? -You're a duo.
没人想听你们成天拌嘴
Nobody wants to listen to your endless bickering.
分头行动吧 不要遗漏任何细节 半个小时后在这里集♥合♥
Now, spread out, leave no stone unturned, and meet back here in 30 minutes.
这纯属浪费时间
This is a total waste of time.
你听到了吗?他管我们叫二人组
Did you hear that? He called us a duo.
我觉得我越来越喜欢你父亲了
I think your father is starting to grow on me.
我忘了拿我的日记本 你们先去吧 我们在五楼见
I forgot my journal. Go on. I'll meet you on five.
有些人为了隐藏这个东西费尽了心机
Someone went through a lot of trouble to hide this thing.
它应该有多大?
How big is it supposed to be?
你知道吗?亲爱的老雷没有说
You know, dear old Reg didn't say.
真的吗?真令人惊讶
Really? Hm. That's surprising.
我以为你会更了解他的计划的
I figured you'd know more about his plan.
抱歉 你这话是什么意思?
Sorry, what's that supposed to mean?
我在婚礼期间 看到你们一起
I saw you and him in the White Buffalo Suite
在白水牛套房♥里
during the wedding.
我不知道现在讨论这个是否合适…
I don't know if now's the right time...
我听说你昨晚断片了
You know, I heard that you blacked out last night.
没错 我花了好一阵子 才记起来我看到了什么
I did, and it took me a while to remember what I saw,
但我记起来了 艾莉森
but I do remember, Allison.
你和爸爸做了某种交易
You and Dad made some kind of deal. -
你答应了些什么?
What did you agree to?
交易?跟爸爸做的?
A deal? With Dad?
请告诉我你是在开玩笑 -他不是开玩笑
Please tell me you're joking. -He's not.
回答问题
Answer the question.
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
你和爸爸做了交易 现在卢瑟死了
You and Dad make a deal, now Luther is dead.
好吧 卢瑟是被那个东西杀死的
Okay. Luther was killed by whatever the hell that thing is.
那克劳斯呢? -他没来得及跑进隧♥道♥
And Klaus? -He didn't make it into the tunnel.
你知道吗?你的交易害人丢了性命
You know, your deal is costing people their lives.
你真的觉得我和爸爸做了交易
Do you really think that I made a deal with Dad
杀死卢瑟和克劳斯?
to kill Luther and Klaus?
我受够了 我去大堂等你们
I'm done. I'll meet you in the lobby.
嘿 等等 别走
Hey… Hey, wait, no.
等等 五号♥
Wait… Five.
艾莉森
Allison.
听我说啊
No, just listen to me.
维克多?艾莉森?
Viktor? Allison?
好吧
Okay.
好了 好玩的部分开始了
All right, so now the fun starts.
不 我受够了你们两个 以及你们的阴谋论了
No, I'm done with the two of you and your conspiracy theories.
拜托 听我说…
Come on. Just listen to me...
我为什么要听你说?嗯?
Why should I, huh? -
你们是投票决定要留下等死的人
You're the ones who voted to stay and die.
是你们让家人和全宇宙都去死的
You're the ones who said to hell with family and the whole universe.
只有我一个人在努力拯救家人和宇宙
I'm the only one fighting to save both.
我们只需要在更多人被杀之前 明白爸爸到底在计划着什么
We just need to know what Dad is planning before more of us get killed.
五号♥究竟去哪儿了?
Where the hell is Five?
他刚刚就在我身后
He was right behind me.
五号♥?
Five?
五号♥?
Five?
嘿
Hey.
我们会熬过这些混乱 生存下去的 好吗?
We're gonna make it out of this mess, all right?
我们三个会没事的
The three of us are gonna be fine.
那然后呢?
And then what?
然后我们会成为幸福的一家人
And then we'll be a happy family.
不 我们不会的
No, we won't.
好吧 又需要我证明 我会做个好爸爸那一套吗?
Is this more of that bullshit proving-yourself-to-be-a-good-dad stuff?
你通过了 好吗? -我受够了 好吗?
You passed, okay? -I'm over it, all right?
等等 哇
Wait, whoa, whoa.
哦 这和我无关 对吧?
Oh, this isn't about me, huh?
哦 是你害怕了
Oh, you're scared.
跟斯坦一起相处比较容易 好吗?
It was easier with Stan, okay?
你明明可以直接叫我滚开
You could have just said "sod off,"
那我就不需要告诉你我怀孕的事
and then I wouldn't have had to tell you about the baby
或者叫你和我在一起了
or asked you to stay with me.
明明可以愚弄别人以获得需要的东西
Why tell the truth when you can mindfuck someone
不需要展露出脆弱的一面 为什么还要说出真♥相♥?
into getting what you want without having to be truly vulnerable?
你知道这有多疯狂吗?
Do you know how crazy that is?
但如果我辜负了我们的孩子 就像我妈妈辜负了我一样呢?
But what if I fail our baby like… …my mum failed me?
那你就不会那么做的
Then you won't.
因为在这些疯狂的表象之下
Because behind the crazy bullshit,
是一个正派的好人
there's a good and decent person.
你确定吗? -是的
You sure? -
确信无疑
One thousand percent. -
来吧
Come on.
我们是不是又回到了同一个电梯?
Did we end up back at the same elevator?
哦 别忘了检查绿植的花盆下面
Oh, don't forget to check under the plants.
别站着不动了 快去检查墙壁上有没有隐藏的隔间
Get off your ass and start inspecting the walls for hidden compartments.
嘿
Hey, uh,
这是一堵墙 然后…
here's a wall and, uh…
哦 这又是一堵墙
Oh, here's another wall.
你到底有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
不断有人死去 而你却像个闷闷不乐的青少年
People are dying left and right, and you're acting like a sulky teenager.
你的语气听着和爸爸一模一样
You sound just like Dad.
为什么爸爸的喜爱对你这么重要?
Why is it so important for Dad to like you?
他并不定义你 也不定义我们
He doesn't define you or us.
没有他 我们在世界上 留下了自己的印记
We made our own mark in this world without him.
作为麻雀学院 留下了印记 而它已经不存在了
As the Sparrow Academy, but they're gone now.
他从来不是麻雀学院成员
He was never a Sparrow.
他是我们的爸爸 而且是个很糟糕的爸爸 你不需要他
He was our dad, and a shitty one at that. You don't need him.
你真是站着说话不腰疼 你已经找到一个新的家庭了
Easy for you to say when you've already got a new family.
那个家庭最棒的部分刚刚死了
And the best part of that family just died.
我不敢相信我居然这么说 见到你们我还挺高兴的
I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm actually glad to see you guys.
怎么了? -酒店一直在变化
What's wrong? -The hotel is changing.
我一直在兜圈子 仿佛这个酒店有生命一样
I've been walking around in circles, but it's like the thing is alive.
我们应该回大堂去 -试过了
We should get to the lobby. -Tried it.
不管我选择什么方向 最后都会回到原点
Whatever direction I choose, I end up in the same spot.
也许是因为你没有方向感
Or maybe you have no sense of direction.
行啊 那你带路吧 麦哲伦
Okay, lead the way, Magellan.
五号♥?
Five?
五号♥!
Five?
五号♥?
Five?
五号♥
Five?
他在哪里? -我又怎么会知道?
Where is he? -How the hell am I supposed to know?
拜托 我们不能一直这样下去
Come on. We can't keep doing this.
求你了 我们要如何 才能回到之前的关系?
Please, how do we get back to the way things were?
在你虚假的道歉之前…
Before that fake apology and...
以及你的谎言?
And the lies?
艾莉森 拜托 我们要怎么才能做到?
Allison, come on. How do we do that?
我不知道我们能不能做到了
I don't know that we can.
遇上问题了吗 爸爸?
Problem, Dad?
你!
You!
你想我了
You missed me.
只有一条路能进入遗忘 这不可能
There's only one way into Oblivion. It's not possible.
我反正是来了
Well, here I am.
太有意思了
Fascinating!
我希望能再深入研究一下 我的儿子 但现在不是时候
I wish I could explore this more, my boy, but now isn't a good time.
你利用了我 把家人都弄到了这里来
You used me, you know, to get the family here.
我理解 但你利用了我
I get it, but you… you used me.
当我对你不再有用时 你就眼睁睁看着我死去?
And when I was no more use to you, you leave me to die on the floor?
眼睁睁看着你死去?
Leave you to die?
我帮了你一个忙
I did you a favor.
我知道你会找到 回虚空之地的路 你属于那里
I knew you'd find your way back to the Void where you belong.
我确实喜欢那里
I do like it there.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表