剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
那我们为什么不告诉他们?
So why wouldn't we tell them?
嗯?现在情况很糟糕
...Huh? Things suck right now.
给家人一样值得奋斗的东西会很不错
And it would be nice to give the family something to fight for.
你能闭嘴乖乖吃鱼吗?
Can you shut up and eat your fish?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
不 就像老家伙说的那样
Nah, it's like the old man said.
发生一次是偶然 两次是巧合
Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
三次是不可能的 因为我不是个喋喋不休的白♥痴♥
and three times ain't gonna happen 'cause I'm not a gibbering idiot.
我们不能肯定 是他杀了克劳斯和卢瑟
Well, we can't be sure he killed Klaus or Luther.
你是认真的吗? 这是他的作案手法 我们以前见过的
You serious? This is his modus operandi. We've seen this before.
你已经忘了 我们最初是如何团结到一起的了吗?
Have you forgotten how we all came together in the first place?
爸爸的葬礼
Dad's funeral.
没错
Exactly.
他已经在你们这些笨蛋身上 用过这招了 他现在又做了一次
He pulled this on you rubes before, and he's doing it again now.
拜托 五号♥ -不
Come on, Five. -No.
走不走隧♥道♥的投票他明明输了
He lost the vote to come through the tunnel,
但我们还是来了
yet here we are.
你真的确定他能杀死卢瑟吗?
Are you really sure that he could kill Luther?
我觉得他能杀死卢瑟 克劳斯以及我们所有人
I think he could kill Luther, Klaus, and the rest of us
丝毫不怀任何愧疚之心
without breaking a moral sweat.
更糟糕的是 我觉得艾莉森也参与了这件事
And what's worse, I think Allison is involved.
不
No. No.
我不想说大家都会说的话
I hate to say the things everyone says.
你现在最不需要担心的 就是哀悼过于陈词滥调
Mourning in cliché is the last thing you need to worry about.
我知道一切都要终结了
I know everything is ending,
但我本以为 我们两个会在一起共度最后时刻
but I thought we'd be together when it happened.
我甚至都没能和他道别
I didn't even get to say goodbye.
我有过道别的机会
I got to say goodbye
和我的女儿以及我丈夫道别
to my daughter… and my husband.
但是完全不够 情感…
But it wasn't enough. Feelings are just…
太大了 无法用语言承载
They're too big for words.
卢瑟深深爱着你…
Luther loved you
愿意为你摘星捧月的那种
to the moon and back.
你让他那么幸福
You made him so happy.
不 她和斯隆一起进的隧♥道♥
No, she… she was with Sloane in the tunnel.
我指的不是克劳斯
I'm not talking about Klaus.
卢瑟?
Luther?
什么?不 她绝对不会那样做的
What? No, she would never do that.
自从我们 到达这个时间线后 她就一直在崩溃
She's been unraveling since we got to this timeline.
是的 她失去了她的女儿 -她还杀了哈伦
Yeah, she lost her daughter. -And she killed Harlan.
听着 就算你说的是对的
Even if you're right,
如果我们去质问他们 我觉得他们也不会承认
I can't imagine they're just gonna come clean if we confront them.
我同意
I agree.
拜托了 朋友 听我说
Come on, man. Listen to me.
我不会再回去被人使唤来使唤去了
I'm not going back down there to get slapped around.
不论你做什么 都无法改变这一点!
And there's nothing you can do to change that!
你真是太自私了!你知道吗?
You are so incredibly selfish! Do you know that?
放轻松!别担心
Just relax! Don't worry.
你有无限的时间去想通这一点
You have all the time in the world to get over it!
行了 我受够了
All right, that's it.
该死
Shit.
拜托!
Come on!
我死了得有一百万次 才搞明白这个操作
I had to die, like, a million times before figuring that one out.
又来?
Again?
是的 又来
Yes, again.
这居然是某个人想象中的天堂?
This is someone's idea of heaven?
哇!
Whoa! Oof!
什么… -嘿 朋友
What the... -Hey, buddy.
你! -不!
You! -No!
给我回来!
Get back here! Get back here!
好痒啊
That tickles!
放开我!
I… -Let me go!
你
You. -
你也许感觉不到痛
You may not be able to feel pain,
但我可以永远不停地 像这样把你往墙上砸 克劳斯
but I can throw you through walls for all eternity, Klaus.
你永远得不到片刻的宁静 我永远都不会停止的
You will never get a moment of peace and quiet. I will never stop.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
虚空是我的家
The Void is my house.
可能是个有弹力的家 但这是我家!
It might be a bouncy house, but it's mine!
你不想帮助家人 没关系
You don't wanna help the family, fine.
但我一生的挚爱正在走向地狱
But the love of my life is walking into hell.
我甚至不知道我能不能帮上忙 毕竟我们都不知道他们去了哪儿
I don't even know if I can. I mean, who knows where they even went.
克劳斯 这里是你的家
Klaus, this is your house.
是的 -你刚刚说的
Yeah. -You just said it.
对 -你是死亡之王
Yeah. -You… are the king of death.
哦 这么说有点浮夸了
Oh, that's a little grandiose.
我更愿意把自己想做是…
I mean, I prefer to think of myself as…
是的
Yeah.
…黑暗王子
…the Prince of Darkness.
随便啦!
Whatever!
我相信你 兄弟
I believe in you, brother.
你什么都能做到
You can do anything.
哦 嘿 -嘿
Oh, hey. -Hey.
抱歉误闯了你们的派对
Sorry for crashing your party.
好了 行吧 好吧 听着 我们行动吧
Okay, fine. Okay. Listen, we'll do it.
我们试试 -好的
We'll try, okay? -Okay.
还有 在激励程度方面 最低1分 最高是《勇敢的心》
Also, just like on a motivational scale of one to, like, Braveheart…
这也就是半个《追梦赤子心》的水平
Yeah? -…this was like half a Rudy.
行吧 晚点再提建议 -我就是想让你知道你可以改进的
All right, notes later, pal. Notes later. -I thought you could probably do better.
全部炸飞
...Blast it all to hell.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我很忙 可以等一下吗? -不 不行
I'm quite busy. Can it wait? -No, it can't.
卢瑟和克劳斯 是你杀了他们吗?
Luther and Klaus, did you kill them?
这间酒店的走廊里潜藏着一个守卫
There's a guardian lurking in the corridors of this hotel.
我们必须打败它 任务才能成功
We have to defeat it for this mission to succeed.
杀死两个团队成员 会给我带来什么好处吗?
What benefit would I gain killing two members of our team?
回答我的问题 -我刚刚已经回答过了
Answer the question. -I believe I just did.
如果我发现你在骗我 老家伙 交易就告吹
If I find out you're bullshitting me, old man, the deal is off.
咱俩谈好了 我可以向你保证 我会遵守我的承诺
I can assure you I will keep my side of our agreement,
我期望你也这么做
and I expect you to do the same.
刚刚那是怎么回事? -不关你的事
What was that all about? -That's none of your concern.
不关我的事? 我们现在已经来到了遗忘酒店
Not my concern? We're here now, in the Hotel Oblivion.
正是你想要的结果 是我促成的
Just like you wanted. I made that happen.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
艾莉森杀了哈伦 我团结了全家人
Allison killed Harlan, and I united the families.
你做了什么 二号♥?
What did you do, Number Two?
集♥合♥了 孩子们
Gather up, children.
大家都已经休整了一下
Now that we've had a chance to catch our breath,
现在可以开始干活了
the real work can begin.
啊 七钟之谜?
Ah, the myth of the seven bells, eh?
没错 看来有人认真听我说话了
Exactly. Somebody's been paying attention.
好 我们找到这些钟 然后呢? -不是的
Okay, so we find the bells, then what? -No, no, no.
这些钟只是一个比喻 真正要找的是这个
The bells are just a metaphor for this.
魔符 -没错 五号♥
The sigil. -Correct, Number Five.
这个魔符是七钟的关键
The sigil is the key to the seven bells.
只要找到这个魔符
Once we find this symbol, we're one step closer
就离重置宇宙又近了一步
to resetting the universe.
我们找到它之后要怎么做?
What do we do when we find it?
我不知道
I don't know. -
不好意思?我们跟你过来 是因为你说你有计划
Excuse me? We're here because you said you have a plan.
我是有计划 但还不完整
I do, up to a point.
好极了 那我们 就永远待在这个酒店里吧
Great. So we'll just stay in the hotel forever,
盯着墙壁看 用糟糕的寿司果腹
staring at the walls and eating bad sushi.
魔符是我们逃离这里的唯一方式
Finding the sigil is our only way out of here
也是重置宇宙最好的机会
and the best chance we have of resetting the universe.
很有趣 你和爸爸再一次意见相同了
Funny how you and Dad are on the same page again.
好吧 我们从哪里开始? -分成小组
Okay, uh, where do we start? -We'll split into groups.
我和艾莉森和斯隆一起
I will go with Allison and Sloane, Ben and Five with Viktor.
本和五号♥以及维克多一起 -不 我们想要艾莉森
No, we want Allison. -Ben for Allison.
用本换艾莉森 我们一起训练的 让艾莉森和我们一起行动更合理
We've trained together, so it makes more sense if we take Allison.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表