剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
早上好 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
现在是月球标准时间7点35分
Uh, it is 7:35 Lunar Standard Time.
庆祝在月球美人上度过的第47天
Uh, celebrating day 47 up here on the old Gray Lady.
健康状况良好
Health is good.
空气供应情况…
Uh, air supply is…
月球第47天
更好
Even better.
今天我会去伯勒尔陨石坑收集样本
Today, I'll be collecting samples from the Burrell crater.
希望地球上一切都好 还有…
Hope all is well down there and, uh…
传输结束
End transmission.
♪ I don't care if Monday's blue ♪
啊 该死!
Oh shit!
噢!天啊
Ow! God.
♪ Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too ♪
♪ Thursday, I don't care about you ♪
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪
♪ Monday, you can fall apart ♪
♪ Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart ♪
啊 该死!
Shit!
♪ Oh, Thursday doesn't even start ♪ -
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪ -
♪ Saturday, wait ♪
♪ And Sunday always comes too late ♪
♪ But Friday, never hesitate ♪
月球站 一号♥
♪ I don't care if Monday's black ♪
月球第134天
♪ Tuesday, Wednesday, heart attack ♪
♪ Thursday, never looking back ♪
哈格里夫斯公♥司♥
收件人:爸爸
寄件人:爱你的卢瑟
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪
月球第207天
♪ Saturday, wait ♪
大豆代餐
♪ And Sunday always comes too late ♪
♪ But Friday, never hesitate ♪
♪ Dressed up to the eyes ♪
月球第406天
♪ It's a wonderful surprise ♪
♪ To see your shoes And your spirits rise ♪
♪ Take a big bite ♪
♪ It's such a gorgeous sight ♪
♪ To see you eat In the middle of the night ♪
♪ You can never get enough ♪
♪ Enough of this stuff ♪
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪
月球第972天
♪ I don't care if Monday's blue ♪
♪ Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too ♪
♪ Thursday, I don't care about you ♪ -
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪
♪ Monday, you can fall apart ♪ -
检测到地理围栏
♪ Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart ♪
♪ Thursday doesn't even start ♪
♪ It's Friday, I'm in love ♪
遭拒!什么鬼啊?愚蠢的月亮
...Denied. What the hell? Stupid moon.
低温舱 A13G5
阿比盖尔·哈格里夫斯
已死亡
天啊 我的头…
God, my head...
别那么大声
Not so loud.
克劳斯?克劳斯 你在哪儿?
Klaus? Klaus? -Klaus, where are you?
我在这里 别慌张
I'm here, I'm here. Don't panic.
所有人都别慌张
Nobody should panic.
混♥蛋♥
你记不记得… -不 什么都不记得了
Do you... -No. Not a thing.
我也是
Same.
是的 好一个畅快的夜晚啊
Yeah, that was some night.
是啊
It was. It was.
瞧见了吗?我就知道 你内心深处还留存着一些原来的本
See? I knew you had a little of the ol' Ben in ya.
现在你可以 不用再生闷气和幽怨个不停了
Now you can stop with all the sulking and the brooding.
我没有幽怨个不停
I don't brood.
小本本 -别那么叫我
Ben-er-ino. -Don't call me that.
我们本来都取得那么大的进步了
We were making so much progress.
什么东西进步? -你假装强悍的那一套
With what? -With your Mr. Tough Guy routine.
昨晚!我记起来了!
Last night! I remember!
你向我敞开了心扉 记得吗?
You opened your kimono to me, remember?
你向我展示了你真正的内心
And you showed me who you really are inside.
所有那些被压抑的情绪
All those bottled-up emotions.
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
你是个好人 本
You're a good person, Ben,
但你百般努力想做一个坏人
but you're trying really, really hard to be a bad one.
我恨你
I hate you.
不 你不恨我 -我恨你
No, you don't. -I do.
是的 我真的恨你! -不!
I do. I really do! -No, no!
典型的防御机制
Ah, classic defense mechanism.
把最关心你的人给推开
Pushing away the people who care about you the most.
就像爸爸一样
Just like Dad.
稍微多了解一下他也没什么坏处
You know, it wouldn't hurt to try to get to know him just a little bit better.
他有很多爱可以给予 会让你感到惊讶的
You'd be surprised how much love he has to give.
而且 他还有一个拯救宇宙的计划
And also, he's got this whole plan to save the universe.
搞定!一次就成功!
Done! One and done!
拜托 小本…
Come on! Ben-eri...
敞开心扉吧 宝贝
Kimono open, baby.
为什么?
Why?
我昨晚究竟都做了什么?
What did I get up to last night?
卢瑟!
Luther!
恭喜
Congrats.
这真是个奇迹 绝对的
It's… It's a goddamn miracle, that's what it is.
有任何人能想到 在所有人之中 居然是卢瑟
Yeah!I mean, did anyone here think that Luther, of all people,
会找到愿意碰他的人吗?
would find someone to touch his…?
那家伙就是个从太空来的处♥男♥猿猴
The guy's a monkey virgin from space.
真的很难找到另一半
It's a… It's a hard match to make.
我们都是这么想的 只是大家都不提而已
We're all… We're all thinking about it. It's the elephant in the room, buddy.
祝福你
I wish you well.
祝你生日…不是你生日 结婚日快乐 我的朋友 保重
Happy... It's not your birthday. Happy wedding day, my friend. Take care.
没时间了
There is no time.
没有你我做不到 我们成交吗?
I can't do this without you. Do we have a deal?
你到底在跟谁说话?
Who the hell is he talking to?
老家伙究竟在计划着什么?
What was the old man up to?
做噩梦了?
Bad dream?
你为什么会来?
Why are you here?
看起来是为什么? 我来送东西给你吃啊 孩子
What does it look like? To feed you, child.
我相信昨晚的庆祝活动过后
I'm sure after last night's festivities,
一顿丰盛的早餐 能让你今天有个更美好的开始
a hearty breakfast should bring you a bright start to your day.
昨晚的记忆都是模糊的
It's all such a blur.
还有别的事吗? -老实说 我有些担心
Is there anything else? -To be honest, I have some concerns.
你什么时候开始在乎了?
Since when do you care?
请允许我提醒你一下 我不是抚养你长大的那个哈格里夫斯
May I remind you, I am not the Hargreeves you grew up with.
没错 我们是拥有相同的DNA 同样无可挑剔的风格和举止
Yes, we share the same DNA, impeccable style, and mannerisms,
但我可以向你保证 我们的生活境况非常不同
but I can assure you our life circumstances are very different.
作为婚礼上唯一清醒的人
And being the only sober person at the wedding,
我有了难得的机会 见证了你和艾莉森的争吵
I had the unique opportunity to witness your argument with Allison.
看到一家人相处得这么挣扎真是可惜
Such a shame to see a family struggle so.
一家人
Family.
这到底意味着什么?
What does that even mean?
家人是在我们忍♥受最巨大的考验时
Family are the only people who know us
唯一了解我们的人
whilst we endure our most epic trials.
我觉得这还是相当重要的
I think that should count for something.
你为什么不去和艾莉森说这些?
Why don't you tell Allison that?
天啊
Jesus.
他随时都可能会生
He's due any minute now.
那是个玩笑
That was a joke.
你现在会开玩笑了
You do jokes now.
事实上 我来这里 要和你讨论的是非常严肃的事
Actually, what I'm here to discuss… is deadly serious.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question? -Mm.
是个性感的问题吗?
Is it a sexy question?
天啊 希望不是
Oh God, I hope not.
你觉得你对爸爸太苛刻了吗?
Do you think you're being too hard on Dad?
听着 斯隆
Look, Sloane.
我跟爸爸的关系很复杂 好吗?
I had a complicated relationship with Dad, all right?
我的爸爸 把我养大的那个
My dad. The one I grew up with.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他利用了我
He used me, and…
我也没追究他的责任
and I let him get away with it.
这是一个不同的哈格里夫斯 你得给他个机会
This is a different Hargreeves. You need to give him a chance.
抱歉 门开着
Sorry, door was open.
不用 没事的 进来吧 -是的
No, don't worry. Uh, come in. -Yeah.
抱歉这里很乱 -哦 用不着道歉
Sorry for the mess. -Oh, don't be.
哦 抱歉
...Oh. Sorry.
听着 我只是想要过来
Uh, look, I just wanted to come by
说句对不起
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表