剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
I'm with Viktor. We vote.
世界就要结束了 你居然还想投票计数?
The world is ending, and you want to count hands?
你要我们冒上生命危险
You're asking us to risk our lives.
得给我们一些时间讨论一下才算公平
I think it's only fair you give us time to discuss it.
私下讨论
Privately.
不如我们一小时后在这里碰头吧? -同意
Why don't we meet back here in an hour? -Agreed.
是 行吧 -随便吧
Yeah, sure. -Whatever.
“莱拉应该留在后方” 你从什么时候开始替我做决定了?
"Lila should stay back." Since when do you make decisions for me?
我只是想试图确保… -这是因为我肚子里的宝宝吗?
I was just trying to make sure... -Is this about the baby?
当然是因为宝宝 好吗?
Of course it's about the baby, all right?
我进去那里面可能会死
I go in there, I may die.
但如果我们进去之后 取得了成功 一切恢复如常
But if we go in there, succeed, and things go back to normal,
我想要你和我们的宝宝都在这里
I want you here with our baby.
我的战斗技术比你强 -首先 不 不是的
I'm better in a fight than you are. -First of all, no, you're not.
莱拉 这不是比赛 好吗?
And... Whoa. Lila, this isn't a contest, okay?
我们上一次勉强死里逃生 好吗?
We barely made it out last time, right?
我真是感谢上帝 我把那扇门给关上了
I thank God that I was able to shut that door.
你能想象和他一起 被困在另一边的世界里吗?
Can you imagine being trapped on the other side with him?
我不需要想象 我也在场
I don't have to imagine. I was there.
很好 所以你会留下来
Good. So you'll stay.
没门 我要去
Not a chance. I'm going.
为什么我就不能是对的?
Why can't I be right?
就对一次都不行吗?
Just… Just… Just once?
听着 迪亚哥 你说了你选择我 是不是?
Look, Diego, you said you choose me, right?
这就是我 我是一个战士 和你一样
Well, this is who I am. I'm a fighter. Just like you.
我之所以那么说 只是因为我以为你会对我友善一点
I only said that because I thought you'd be nice to me.
如果你想要友善 你就会和其他人在一起了
If you wanted nice, you'd be with someone else.
维克多 等等!
Viktor, wait.
做什么?为了让你再把我打得惨败?
For what? So you can hand me my ass again?
我昨晚喝多了
Look, I was really drunk last night.
你不用找借口 我懂的
You don't have to make excuses. I get it.
我是你最讨厌的兄弟姐妹 我把你的一生都毁了…
I am your least favorite sibling. I ruined your life...
好吧 不是的 那不是…
Okay. No, that's not...
你能不能先停下来听我说一句?
Will you just stop and listen, please?
昨晚你说得对
Last night you were right.
克莱尔和雷已经走了
Claire and Ray are gone.
但是仇恨你并不会让他们复生
But… hating you won't bring them back.
而我的痛苦
And my pain…
并不是我能伤害你的理由
doesn't give me permission to hurt you.
但痛苦是真的
But it's real.
这是我必须承受的东西
And it's something that I have to carry.
也正是因此 如果我不…
Which is why if I don't…
如果我不做点什么 如果我不现在就行动的话…
If I don't do something, if I don't… if I don't act now…
这就是另一件会滑入虚无的东西
it's just another thing that slips into nothingness.
如果我们待在这里
If we stay here,
我们就会死
we die.
但如果我们穿过传送门 有可能可以拯救整个宇宙
But if we go through the portal, we could… we could save the universe.
我们可以拯救所有人
We could save… everybody.
所以 我们能不能 不再计较过去的事 一起向前看?
So can we just put our past behind us and move forward together?
你能给我这个机会吗?
Can you give me that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嘿
Hey.
我们有多长时间?
Hey, how long do we have left?
几个小时
A couple hours.
可能多一点 也可能少一点
Could be more, could be less.
斯隆在哪里?
Where's Sloane?
去搜刮酒窖 为我们的世界末日派对做准备了
Raiding the wine cellar for our end of the world party.
看来你们知道你们要如何决定了
So I guess you guys know which way you're voting.
非常欢迎你加入我们
You're more than welcome to join us.
我还在犹豫
I'm still on the fence on that one.
我昨晚看到了我不该看到的东西
I saw something last night that I was not supposed to see.
迪亚哥和莱拉
Diego and Lila.
是的 他们有时候会在楼梯上做
Yeah, they do it on the stairs sometimes.
不是 我看到了爸爸
No, I saw Dad.
他和某个人在他房♥间里做了某种交易
He was in his room with someone. He was making some kind of deal.
在你开口问之前
Before you ask,
我不知道是什么交易 也不知道是和谁做的
I don't know what the deal was or who it was with.
一切都一片模糊
Everything is a blur.
不是我或斯隆
Wasn't me or Sloane.
我们昨晚在忙着做别的事
We were, uh, busy doing other things last night.
是 我明白了 卢瑟 多谢 昨晚所有人都在做♥爱♥
Yeah, I get it, Luther. Thank you. Everyone was boning everyone last night.
本也勾搭上别人了?
Wait, Ben hooked up with someone?
请集中注意力
Focus, please.
那个关于钟的故事? 爸爸隐瞒了一些东西
That story about the bells? There's something Dad's not telling us.
仔细想想吧 那老家伙什么时候对我们说过实话?
Think about it. When has the old man ever been straight with us?
我不知道 做表现评估的时候他就毫不留情面
I don't know. He was ruthless in our performance reviews.
他总是给我评五颗星 -真的吗?
He always gave me five stars.
听着 以我的年纪 已经足够相信自己的直觉了
Really? Look, I'm old enough to trust my instinct,
直觉告诉我 这是个陷阱
and it's telling me this is a trap.
仔细想想吧
Food for thought.
♪ The bitter taste ♪
♪ On my tongue ♪
♪ Too many holes ♪
♪ The damage done ♪ -
♪ It's bittersweet ♪
♪ Black on gold ♪
♪ Talk is cheap ♪
♪ Or so I'm told ♪
♪ I'm gonna ride this bike To the edge of town ♪
♪ Roll to the bridge with my eyes shut ♪
♪ And spit at the stars ♪
♪ And scream in the dark ♪
♪ There's nothing I can do To change it now ♪
♪ But if I cut myself open, baby ♪
♪ You can read all my scars ♪
♪ Read all my scars ♪
♪ Hello ♪ ♪ Hello ♪
♪ Goodbye ♪ ♪ Goodbye ♪
♪ There's a million ways to die ♪
♪ Should've left me way back ♪
♪ Should've left me way back ♪
♪ By the roadside ♪
♪ Hello ♪ ♪ Hello ♪
♪ Goodbye ♪ ♪ Goodbye ♪
♪ There's a million ways to die ♪
♪ Should've left me way back ♪
♪ Should've left me way back ♪
♪ By the roadside ♪
♪ It's a bitter taste ♪
我想你们都能猜到我会如何投票了
I think you can all guess which way I'll be voting.
我们都经历了很多
We've all been through a lot.
都失去了重要的人
We've all lost people.
或者是模特儿…
Mannequins…
但他们必须要死得其所
But their deaths have to mean something.
因此我投票支持爸爸
Which is why I'll be voting to go with Dad.
我附议
What she said.
我们去拯救该死的宇宙吧!
Let's go save the bloody universe!
既然她投了赞成票
All right, well, since she said yes,
那我就投我们留下
I vote stay.
够友善了吗? -你不是认真的
...How's that for nice? You're not being serious.
那是他的票 莱拉
It's his vote, Lila.
克劳斯
Klaus?
我和父亲站在一起
I am with Father.
好了 四比一了
Okay, that's four to one.
维克多?
Viktor?
听着 我想要相信 好吗?真的
Look, I wanna believe, okay? I really do.
我就是无法摆脱一种感觉
I just can't shake the feeling
我们不知道我们掺和进了什么
we don't know what we're getting ourselves into.
确实 但我们知道 如果我们不掺和 会发生什么
No, but we know what we've got if we don't.
我们必须一起行动
We have to go into this together.
维克多
Viktor.
作为一家人
A family.
你不能一直把“一家人” 这个词抛出来做借口
You can't just keep throwing the word "family" around.
这还不够
It isn't enough.
我投留下
I vote stay.
卢瑟?
Luther?
斯隆和我谈过了 然后
Sloane and I talked, and, well,
我们退出
we're out.
听着 我们想要一起共度仅剩的时光
Look, we wanna spend whatever time we have left together,
而不是去和一个挥剑的家伙比拼 再去敲钟那些
and not fighting some guy with a sword and ringing bells and stuff.
所以…
So…
好吧 打平了 四票支持 四票反对
Well, dead even. Four in, four out.
那就只剩你了 五号♥
That leaves you, Number Five.
我看到了未来 它告诉我这一次不要插手
I saw the future, and it told me to sit this one out.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表