剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
我发现能用来记仇的时间 比我原来计划的要少得多
Turns out there's less time to hold grudges than I had planned.
我原谅你了
You're off the hook.
嘿 斯坦呢?
Hey, where's Stan?
不好意思 说句话 -好
Excuse me. One second. -Yeah?
你和艾莉森昨晚是出去打架了吗?
Did you and Allison get into some kinda fight last night?
没错!
Hell yes! -
我们昨晚打得可爽了
We kicked some serious ass last night.
这家人究竟都发生了什么?
What the hell's gotten into this family?
我不知道 但真的很棒
I don't know, but it's awesome.
我从没见过她 像昨天那样出击 毫不留情
Swear to God, I've never seen her do things like she did yesterday. She was brutal.
没事的
It's fine. -
你懂的 她就是需要泄愤 我帮了忙
You know, just needed to blow some steam off. I helped.
她很好
She's good.
哦 是啊 好得不得了
Oh, yeah. Real good.
嘿 闲聊专家们别聊了
Hey, Chatty Cathys, quit the chitchat, all right?
我要召开家庭会议了
I'm calling a family meeting here.
你也属于这个家
That means you too.
克劳斯呢?
Where's Klaus?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别把我丢在…
Don't leave me with your...
迪亚…又少了一个人 好极了
Dieg... Lost another. Great.
有话就快说 五号♥
Spit it out, Five.
既然你这么好心地问我了 姐姐
Oh, well, since you asked so nicely, sister mine,
我们的小悖论导致了该死的光黑洞
our little paradox brought forth a freaking Kugelblitz.
光黑洞又是什么?
What the hell is a Kugelblitz?
斯坦!
Stan!
斯坦利!
Stanley!
这些都是什么?强酸?
What is all this? Acid?
你告诉过我要自己收拾自己的烂摊子
Well, um, you told me to clean up my own mess.
我必须要感谢你 教会我如此重要的
I just have to thank you for teaching me such a valuable lesson
关于个人责任的宝贵教训
in personal responsibility.
是 我不吃这套 到底发生了什么?
Yeah, I'm not buying that. What's going on?
你身上有血迹
You got blood on you.
快点 快告诉我
Come on, talk to me.
嘿 我是你♥爸♥爸
Hey, I'm your dad.
好吧 但你得保证你不会发火
But you gotta promise you won't be pissed.
你都做了什么?
What did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
别骗我 这是我弟弟
Do not lie to me. This is my brother. -
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
我们只是在闹着玩 一切都挺好的
We were just messing around, and it was fine.
直到枪走了火
Until the gun went off.
漂白液 氢氧酸
而你准备要把遗体给溶解掉?
And you were gonna dissolve the body?!
我不知道还能怎么做了 好吗?
I didn't know what else to do, okay?
不然的话你会恨我的 我会去坐牢
You were gonna hate me, and I'd have to go to prison,
为了保护自己 只能加入帮派 最后被单独囚禁
join a gang for protection, and end up in the hole!
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我只是不敢相信 好吗?
I just… can't believe it, okay?
克劳斯以前做了那么多蠢事
All the stupid shit Klaus used to do.
我曾经以为 他什么都能挺过去 而他现在死了
I used to think he could survive anything, and now he's dead.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我也是 孩子
Me too, kid.
来吧 帮我一起 把你叔叔裹进地毯里
Come on and help me wrap up your uncle in the carpet.
我认识你
I know you.
你当然认识我了
Of course you do.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
当然了
'Course.
那是墨西哥牛肚汤吗?
Is that menudo?
是的
Yes.
好东西
Good stuff.
所以说 如果我还没出生 你就死了 你怎么能成为我妈妈?
So how can you be my mom if you died before I was born?
你怎么能死了56次 每次都复活?
How have you died 56 times and come back to life?
这个问题有陷阱 因为我之前不知道我复活了那么多次
That's a trick question 'cause I didn't know that I was doing that.
那你以为你是在做什么?
Well, what did you think you were doing?
我以为我就是 像《乐一通》里可爱的卡♥通♥人物一样
I just thought I was one of those lovable rascally Looney Tunes characters.
用锤子对着我的头砸一下 我的眼前会出现很多卡♥通♥小鸟
Hit me on the head with a hammer, and I see some cartoon birds.
然后 啪!我又站了起来
And then, pop! I get back up.
卡♥通♥是什么?
What's a "cartoon"?
哦 认真的吗? 你真是典型的阿米什人 你真是…
Oh, seriously? You're so Amish. -Oh! -You're so...
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我们这里什么频道都能收到
We have all the channels here.
但我主要还是在看你
But mostly, I watch you.
连淘气的部分你都会看?
Even the naughty bits?
我看到了你为我哀悼 不需要那么做
I've seen you mourning me, and you don't need to.
我安息了
I'm… I'm at peace.
安息被高估了
Peace is overrated.
混乱也很累人
And chaos is exhausting.
只有对外行来说累人 而我是专业的 妈妈
Only for amateurs. I'm a professional, Mom.
就告诉我吧 好吗? 告诉我是谁杀了你?
So just tell me, okay? Tell me who it was who killed you.
你不是在寻求复仇 -我不是…
You're not looking for vengeance. -I'm not...
你是在寻找人生目标
You're looking for purpose.
这个我给不了你
And I can't give you that.
没人能给得了你
No one can.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我知道拥有妈妈这件事我才刚刚接触
I know I'm new to this whole mom thing,
但你不应该帮助我吗?帮你儿子?
but aren't you supposed to help me, your son?
有什么好笑的? -你啊
What's so funny? -You.
你花了这么多时间和精力
All this time and energy
逃避你一直在追寻的东西
running away from the exact thing you're chasing.
难怪你看不到 一直就在你眼前的这个东西
No wonder you can't see what's right in front of you all along.
所以这个光黑洞是…
So this Kugelblitz, it's…?
一切的终结
The end of everything.
每块石头、每颗星星、每一个原子 都被吸入一个光芒四射的黑洞里
Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole.
每时每刻 都在随机地瓦解全世界所有物质
Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time
直到什么都不剩下
across all existence till nothing's left.
不想说“我早就告诉过你们” 但…
Hate to say I told you so, but…
你最喜欢说“我早就告诉过你们”
You love to say I told you so.
挺震撼的
You know, it's impressive.
杀了你们妈妈的人不管是谁
Whoever knocked off your mums hated you all enough
恨你们恨到愿意终结全世界
to end the entire universe.
我们不知道这一点
We don't know that.
不管这东西 是谁创造的 我们只需要打败它
It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick its ass.
哦 是吗?怎么做?
Oh really? How?
你和迪亚哥会狠狠地揍它要害吗?
Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?
最好的计划是回到过去 消除悖论
The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox
并摧毁杀死我们母亲们的东西
and destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers
在光黑洞出现之前 就阻止它 但我们没法这么做
and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that.
公文包已经失效了
Briefcase is kaput.
那你为什么不能 直接带着我们时空穿梭 离开这里?
And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?
我上次这么尝试时 我们都被困在了过去
Last time I tried that, we all got trapped in time.
你想再冒一次险吗?
Do you really wanna risk that again?
那后备计划是什么?
What's plan B?
你确定我们不能直接把证据烧掉吗?
Are you sure we can't just torch the evidence?
只要火焰先生贡献一点火苗就行了
A couple flames from Mr. Burns over here.
把那个给我 你个小纵火犯
Give me that, you little pyro.
我们不会放火烧任何东西
We're not burning anything.
我们要一起去和家人们解释
We're gonna go talk to the family together.
他们会理解的 这只是个意外
They'll, uh, understand that this was an accident.
嘿 不管发生什么 我都会保护你的 好吗?
Hey. No matter what happens, I got your back, okay?
我依然不会说西班牙语
I still don't speak Spanish.
我也接受你的缺点 好吗?
And I accept your flaws, all right?
现在…
Now…
我能搞定 你去挡着门
I got it, I got it. Just go get the door.
不…
No, let me...
不 去那边等着吧 去…
No. Go wait over there. Wait by the… -Okay.
是 我们在玩游戏
Uh… yeah, we're, uh, playing a game.
游戏叫什么名字?
What's it called?
地毯里的人
Guy in a Carpet.
我希望你们赢
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表