剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
♪ Little girl, little girl… ♪
这次你要严厉一点 好吗? -是的 亲爱的
Now, you be firm this time, okay? -Yes, dear.
你想不想要…
You wanna… -I just…
抱歉 就…借过一下
Sorry. Try not to… Excuse me.
♪ One kiss then I became her slave ♪
♪ Since then my heart just won't behave ♪
♪ She'd order me around the town ♪
♪ She'd make my heart go up and down ♪
他们是我真正的家人 你到底爱不爱我?
They're my real family. Do you even love me?
他们是我真正的家人
They're my real family.
你到底爱不爱我?
Do you even love me?
你到底爱不爱我?
Do you even love me?
你知道你不能进这个房♥间的
You know you can't be in here.
你们拿走了我的公文包 贺博
You took away my briefcase, Herblet.
我无处可去了
...I have nowhere else to go.
管理体系已经更换了 莱拉
It's a new regime, Lila.
他们是我真正的家人 -他们正在通缉你
They're my real family. -And they're calling for your head.
你到底爱不爱我?
Do you even love me?
哦 我明白了
...Oh, I get it.
叮咚!婊♥子♥死了 所以就让她女儿来血债血偿?
Ding-dong, the bitch is dead, so make her daughter pay instead?
不太公平吧
Not exactly fair.
那是…
That's… -
我们可以送你去任何时间
Um, we can drop you off in any time period...
行吧
Fine.
西柏林
West Berlin.
1989年
1989.
很好
Uh, sehr gut. -
好吧
Okay.
你看
Look at it.
那是一颗子弹
That's a bullet.
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
1989年 柏林
委员会
哦 你这个聪明的小东西
Oh, you clever thing.
瞧瞧是谁找到了妈妈的逃跑小计划
Look who found Mother's little escape plan.
不管有什么在追你 亲爱的莱拉 继续跑下去
Whatever's chasing you, Lila darling, keep running.
不要为了过正常的生活而停下来
Don't stop for a normal life.
“正常”不适合我们这样的女孩
"Normal" isn't meant for girls like us.
还有记住了 不要相信任何人 除了我之外
And remember, trust no one. Except for me.
爱你的 妈妈
XO, Mom.
接着走!
Keep walking!
嘿
Hey.
能借用一下你的大锤吗?
Can I borrow your sledgehammer?
我们开始吧
Let's get started. -
你妈妈呢?
Where's your mum?
她跟着贝斯手离开了
She left with the bass player.
她什么时候回来?
When's she coming back?
一周之后
A week.
她有时候会和贝斯手做这样的事
She does this sometimes with bass players.
我们跟着一个贝斯手从亚特兰大来的
We followed one here from Atlanta, and…
妈妈是最糟糕的
Mums are the worst.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我不会有事的 你不必留下的
I'll be fine though. You don't gotta stay.
你也一样
Neither do you.
嘿
Hey.
不如你和我一起 去美国吓唬一下我的一个老朋友吧?
What do you say you and I go to America and terrorize an old friend of mine?
可能会很好玩的
Could be fun.
当然 我愿意
Sure. I'm down.
酷
Cool.
♪ If you wanna go And take a ride wit me ♪
♪ We three-wheeling In the fo' wit the gold D's ♪
♪ Oh, why do I live this way? ♪ ♪ Hey! ♪
♪ 一定是因为钱
♪ Must be the money! ♪
♪ If you wanna go and get high wit me ♪
♪ Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-E ♪
♪ Oh, why must I live this way? ♪ -
♪ Hey! Must be the money! ♪ -
赫耳墨斯
♪ 一定是因为钱
♪ Must be the money! ♪
搞什么啊 老家伙?
Oh. What the hell, old man?
你是不是把我杀了 然后锁在你的车尾箱里了?
Did you kill me and lock me in the trunk of your car?
我的确是那么做了 你也死了22分钟
I did indeed. And you remained dead for 22 minutes.
完全任人宰割 我甚至可以随便收割你的器官
...Totally vulnerable! I could have taken every one of your organs.
为什么?
Why?
重点在于 如果世界即将终结
The point is, if the world is truly ending,
你就没多少时间 熟练掌握你的天赋了
then you're running out of time to master your gifts.
我们还有工作要做! -不 爸爸!
We have work to do! -No, Dad!
你告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him?
谁?维克多?
Who, Viktor?
还没有
Not yet.
天啊 他肯定接受不了
Man. He is not gonna take this well.
我只是做了必须做的事而已 -我的意思是
I did what had to be done. -I'm just saying.
应该由一家人一起做决定
Should've been a family decision.
那是指哪家人 叛徒布鲁图斯?
And which family is that, Brutus?
顺便说一句 制♥服♥很不错 你看着像一颗没挤出来的痘痘
Nice uniform, by the way. You look like an un-popped zit.
我们是不是应该找个医生和你聊聊?
Should we… find you someone to talk to?
我没事 产生身份危机的人是你
I'm fine. You're the one having an identity crisis.
哦 是吗? 你在酒店对我做的那叫“没事”?
Oh, really? Is "fine" what you call what you did to me at the hotel?
卢瑟
Luther.
本要召开家庭会议
Ben is calling a family meeting.
是的 好 行啊 同意
Oh, right. Yeah, good. Agreed.
两个家庭一起开
Both families.
你觉得你能不能 说服你们家的人一起合作?
Do you think you could get your people to work together?
哦 你是认真的
Oh, you're being serious. Um…
我加入了
I'm in.
她加入了 好的
She's in. Okay.
你到底在做什么? 斯坦利离开了!我们要面对这件事!
What the hell are you doing? Stanley is gone! We need to face this!
就去检查一下烟囱吧!
Just check the chimney!
他不在该死的烟囱里! 他被光黑洞带走了!
He's not in the bloody chimney! He's been Kugelblitzed!
那是谁的错?是你把他带来这里的!
Whose fault is that, huh? You're the one that brought him here!
恭喜 你们俩都是比较糟糕的父母
Congratulations. You're both mildly terrible parents.
我们能集中注意力吗? 拜托 这东西是怎么打开的?
Can we focus? Come on. How did this thing open before?
本来就有点儿打开了 -“本来就有点儿打开了”
I don't know. It was already kinda open. -"Already kinda open."
迪亚哥 你真应该去当工程师的 可惜了
Diego, you should have been an engineer. It's a lost opportunity.
为什么要进去?里面只有寿司和死亡
Why'd you wanna go in there anyway? It's just sushi and death.
我们在委员会的掩体里 遇见未来的我的时候
When we met future me in the Commission bunker,
我警告过我自己关于奥布利文的事
I warned myself about Oblivion.
现在珀格又告诉我… -等等 哇!
Now, Pogo told me... -Wait, whoa, whoa!
珀格还活着? -不同的珀格 不过没错
Pogo's alive? -Different Pogo, but yes.
那只猴子说 爸爸花了很多年的时间训练麻雀学院
The monkey said Dad spent years training the Sparrows
为的就是某个超级秘密的任务 进入…
for some kind of super-secret mission into…
奥布利文?
Oblivion?
于是我回到这里就发现 你们这两个有知觉的性病温床
So, I come back here and find that you two sentient STDs
已经进去过了
have actually been in there.
一切都指向奥布利文 我们必须进去
Everything's leading to Oblivion. So we have to go in there.
绝对不行!不可能 -没门!我们差点没能活着逃出来
Hell no! Not happening. -No way! We barely got out alive.
是吗?那又怎样? 这并不只是关于你们两个人
Yeah? So what? This is about more than just you two.
你的十根手指还都健在
Says the guy with all his fingers.
我并不是因为 给木乃伊撸管才丢了手指的 好吗?
I didn't get this by giving a mummy a hand job, all right?
我进去了 我的手指 被一个挥着刀和铁链的怪物砍了下来
I went in there, and I lost my fingers to this thing with… with a knife and on a chain.
嘿 听着 迪亚哥可能是 90%的蠢货和10%的精虫上脑
Hey, look, Diego might be 90% moron and 10% pelvic thrusts,
但是关于奥布利文 他说得对
but he's right about Oblivion, okay?
我们不会因为你的一句话 就再次回到那个地方去
We're not just gonna waltz back in there just because you say so.
很好 因为你们要跟我来
Good. Because you're coming with us.
这应该会很有趣
This should be interesting.
去哪里? -麻雀学院
Where to? -Sparrow Academy.
世界即将终结
The world's ending,
我们该放下小家子气的仇恨
so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside
共同对付这个光黑洞了
and work together on this Kugelblitz.
是吗?否则呢?
Yeah? Or what?
否则斯坦利不会是最后一个消失的人
Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear.
走吧
Come on.
很高兴认识你
Lovely to meet you.
自己捅伤了自己的眼睛
Stabbed herself in the eye.
欢迎 把这里当自己家吧 不要拘束
...Welcome. ...Please make yourselves at home.
婊♥子♥ 这里本来就是我们家
Bitch, this is our home.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
吃果冻豆吗?
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表