剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
The only thing we really have in common is childhood trauma.
我只是…我不确定这够不够 让我们团结在一起了 你懂吗?
I just… I'm not sure if that's enough to keep us together anymore, you know?
其实我懂的
Actually, I do.
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗? 有一样东西我是1000%确定的
You know, there is one thing I'm 1,000% sure about.
你的数学不太好 但是没关系
Your math isn't great, but we can work with that.
该死!
...Shit!
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
本要找人谈一谈
Ben needs a word.
很好 我十分钟后就下去
Great. I'll be down in… in ten.
不是和你谈
Not with you.
和他
Him.
哦 嘿 菲 你好吗?
Oh! Hey, Fei. How's it going?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我的房♥间就在你隔壁
We share a wall.
你的床会吱吱响
And your bed squeaks.
我一整晚都没睡好
Kept me up all night.
我早就和你说过了!
I told you!
斯坦
Stan?
斯坦利!
Stanley!
天啊
Jesus.
斯坦
Stan?
斯坦利!
Stanley?
臭死了
Ugh, rank.
我有发现
Found something.
什么?
What?
哦 天啊
Oh boy.
这个真的挺吓人的
That's some spooky shit.
斯坦的幸运打火机 -你觉得他是进去了吗?
It's Stan's lucky lighter. -D'you think he went in there?
是的 他当然进去了
Yeah, of course he did.
任何一个12岁的正常孩子 都无法抵御神秘隧♥道♥的诱惑
No warm-blooded 12-year-old can resist a mystery tunnel.
斯坦!
Stan!
你进吗?
You going?
跟在你后面 -行吧
After you. -Fine.
好好享受我的背影吧
Enjoy the view.
他最好在这隧♥道♥尽头 否则我就要生气了
Oh, he better be at the end of this, or I'm gonna be pissed.
进入这个谋杀洞窟是你的馊主意
It was your bright idea to go into this murder hole.
我们是不是只是绕了一圈?
Did we just go in a circle?
那个一直都在的吗?
Was that always there? -No.
不是的 我绝对不会忘记任何屁♥股♥
And I never forget an ass.
看那幅画
Look at that painting.
究竟是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on here?
我不知道 但那边之前挂的是一个女人的肖像画
I don't know, but that used to be a portrait of a woman.
这些之前是烤玉米
These used to be Corn Nuts.
我通常不会这么说 但我真的吓坏了
I don't normally say this, but, uh, I'm officially freaked out.
我想谈谈鬼魂的事…
Uh, I'd like to talk about ghosts…
我们怎么开始?
How do we start?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许可以先试试你1963年的时候
Maybe start with what you did in the barn
在谷仓里做的
back in 1963.
那次没成功
But that didn't work.
我已经不是小孩子了 我可以帮你
I'm not a kid anymore. I can help you.
好吧 怎么帮?
Okay, how?
我展示给你看
Let me show you.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear it?
我听到了风声 -不是的
I hear the wind. -No.
比这更深层次的
Deeper than that.
在风声之下 每一个生物都有一种能量波
Beneath the wind. Every living thing has an energy wave.
属于自己的声音
A sound of its own.
我…我做不到
I… I… No, I… I can't.
集中精神 我想让你听到它
Concentrate. I want you to hear it.
好…好痛!
It… It's hurting!
你需要放松 任由它进来
You need to relax. Let it in.
维克多?
Viktor?
维克多?
Viktor? -
哈伦 停下!
Harlan, stop!
我能承受
I can take it.
哈伦 够了!
...Harlan, that's enough!
我听到一个传言 你放开了他
I heard a rumor you let him go.
更用力地去听 维克多 你必须要听
Listen harder, Viktor! You have to listen!
我听到了
I can… hear… it.
将注意力集中在它上面 让它从你的身体里流淌过去
Focus on it. Let it flow through your body.
哈伦!
Harlan!
哈伦 停下!太过分了!
Harlan, stop! It's too much!
我刚刚究竟是怎么做到的?
How the hell did I just do that?
你无权这么做 我们有进展了
You had no right! We were making progress.
进展?你快害死他了!
Progress? You were killing him!
你说过我们可以尝试到今晚 还有时间的 你保证过
You said we could try till tonight. There's still time. You promised.
不 不对 肯定还有别的原因
No. No, there's something else going on here.
你不会像这样冒着生命危险做这件事
You wouldn't be risking your life like this.
不管是什么 你都可以告诉我的
Look, whatever it is, you can tell me.
你不需要待在这里的
You don't have to be here.
我没有别的地方可以去了
Well, I don't have anywhere else to go.
但我也不会就傻站着 看着你尝试自寻死路
But I'm not gonna stand here and watch you try to kill yourself.
好了
Okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
还要等多久?
How much longer do we have to wait?
你急着去什么别的地方吗?
Are you in a rush to be somewhere else?
不是 只是…我不应该在这里的
No, it's just… I'm not supposed to be here.
我什么都不知道 本和菲可以从沙发背后突然跳出来
For all I know, Ben and Fei can jump up from behind that couch
把我给捅死
and stab me to death.
我绝对不会让他们碰你的
I'd never let them lay a finger on you.
好
Okay.
给我们一点时间
Give us a minute.
你 友善一点
You. Be nice.
对不起 朋友 我不是故意闯进你家的
Listen, I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to creep into your house.
别责怪斯隆… -你到底在玩什么?
Don't blame Sloane... -What's your game?
我很喜欢玩快艇骰子游戏
Big fan of Yahtzee.
你知道吗?以前的本 听了这个笑话肯定会笑的
You know, old Ben would have laughed at that joke.
好了 铁人28号♥
Okay, Gigantor,
老实交代吧
out with it.
你们一家人 为什么那么诡异的对本那么痴迷?
What's with your family's weird brother Ben fetish?
他…你
He… you…
是我们中最好的一个
were the best of us,
而你英年早逝
and you died too soon.
詹妮弗事件…
The Jennifer incident...
什么事件?
The what?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
你只需要知道 没有了你之后 我们彻底改变了
Just know that we were never the same without you.
所以 我会好好珍惜 和任何版本的你相处的机会
So, I'll take every second of whatever version of you we've got.
我不是他 你个白♥痴♥
I'm not him, you moron.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
他关心别人 非常无私和善良…
He cared about people. He was selfless and… and kind...
别忘了也很搞笑
Don't forget funny.
你知道吗?也许…
You know, maybe…
也许你内心有一点点他的影子
maybe there's a little bit of him inside of you.
没有 完全没有
Nope. Not at all.
基因上 你们是同一个人 只是在不同的环境中成长
Well, genetically you are the same person, just raised in a different environment.
哦 又来了
Oh, here we go.
先天与后天之争的老调重弹
The old nature versus nurture argument.
你可以否认
Deny it,
但他还在这里
but he's in there…
在你内心深处
somewhere.
好了
Okay.
我已经有过一个愚蠢的兄弟指挥我了
I've already had one big dumb brother telling me what to do.
我不需要第二个了
I don't need another.
但我们团队可能会需要
But the team might.
格蕾丝!
Grace!
妈妈?
Mom?
你没事吧? -当然了 你为什么这么问?
Are you all right? -Of course. Why do you ask?
打开吧
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表