剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
'Cause the sun can't shine every day.
来句“阿门”好吗?
Can I get an amen?
阿门! -阿门!
Amen! -Amen!
阿门
Amen.
卢瑟 你愿意娶这位 性感到爆♥炸♥的美女做你的妻子吗?
Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?
我愿意
I do.
斯隆 你是否愿意承诺
Sloane, do you promise
爱并珍惜这个毛茸茸的大混♥蛋♥
to love and cherish this big hairy bastard
在接下来的24到48个小时里?
for the next 24 to 48 hours?
误差范围一天左右
Give or take a day.
我会努力的
I'm gonna try.
那…
Well, then…
对不起
I'm sorry.
我宣布你们彻底结为夫妻了!
I pronounce you married as shit!
世界末日万岁!
Viva la apocalypse!
♪ I can't sleep ♪
♪ Let's run away And don't ever look back ♪
♪ Don't ever look back ♪
♪ We drove to Cali ♪
♪ And got drunk on the beach ♪
♪ Got a motel And built a fort out of sheets ♪
♪ I finally found you ♪
♪ My missing puzzle piece ♪
♪ I'm complete ♪
♪ Let's go all ♪
♪ The way tonight ♪
♪ No regrets ♪
♪ Just love ♪
♪ We can dance… ♪
这真的比世界末日还糟糕了
This is officially worse than the apocalypse.
这还差不多
Ah, there we are.
♪ You make me ♪
♪ Feel like I'm livin' a ♪
♪ Teenage dream ♪
♪ The way you turn me on ♪
♪ I can't sleep ♪
♪ Let's run away And don't ever look back ♪
♪ Don't ever look back ♪
♪ My heart stops ♪
♪ When you look at me ♪
♪ Just one touch ♪
♪ Now, baby, I believe ♪
♪ This is real ♪
♪ So take a chance And don't ever look back ♪
♪ Don't ever look back ♪
♪ You make me ♪
♪ Feel like I'm livin' a ♪
♪ Teenage dream ♪
♪ The way you turn me on ♪
♪ I can't sleep ♪
♪ Let's run away And don't ever look back ♪
10厘米乘12厘米的照片 一张5美元 两张8美元
It's five dollars for a four-by-five. Eight if you want two of them.
你看到这个抹面了吗? -我很吃惊
You see that spread? -I'm impressed.
整个蛋糕都是我做的
I made the whole cake.
三层蛋糕 没错 你吃这个羊肉了吗?
Three tiers. Yeah. Have you tried this lamb?
没呢 -太好吃了
No. -It's so good.
是吗? -是的
Is it? -Yeah.
让我尝尝你的 不过把汁浇上去
Let me try yours, but with the sauce.
我的羊肉? -对 让我尝尝你的羊肉
My lamb? -Yeah. Let me try your lamb.
五号♥! -天啊
Cinco! -Oh God.
我的兄弟
Mi hermano.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
听我说 爸爸现在 正在楼上构思一个拯救一切的计划
Listen to me, Dad is upstairs right now with a plan to save everything.
我们俩去套房♥ 和他聊一聊吧 你觉得怎么样?
So what say you and I pop up to the suite for a little chitchat?
你跟那个老家伙 现在算是形影不离了?
Are you like Frick and Frack with the old man now?
这个爸爸不一样 他是个乌龟
This dad's different. He's a turtle.
外表很硬
Hard on the outside,
但是内在很可爱
but all cute and wrinkly
都是皱纹 而且有时还很美味
and occasionally delicious on the inside.
克劳斯? -怎么了?
Klaus? -Yeah?
像我和他这样的老狗永远都不会变的
Old dogs like me and him never change.
他从来不会为我们着想
He has never had our best interests at heart.
所以我今晚唯一的计划就是一醉方休
So, my only plan for tonight is to get fucked up beyond all recognition.
行吧
Sure.
随你便吧 -我会的
Have at it. -I shall!
克劳斯 想都别想 跑去给他空洞的脑子里灌输想法
Klaus, don't even think about going over there and filling his empty head with bad ideas.
我吗?你竟敢…
Moi? How dare...
你也许死不了 但我会找到办法
You may be unkillable, but I'll find a way
确保你在这个地球上的日子
to make sure that your time on this earthly plane
充满了痛苦和苦难
is chock-full of pain and suffering.
明白了吗?
Got it?
是 当然
Yeah. Sure.
很好 笑一个
Great. Big smile.
再见
Bye.
我有羊肉
I got lamb.
我们还要多久才能离开?
How long before we can leave?
等他们发表完演讲之后
After the speeches.
我觉得我撑不了那么久了
I don't think I can last that long.
哦 还有 你看到爸爸了吗?
Oh, also, have you seen Dad?
喝一杯吧 本
Have a drink, Ben.
在你可悲的人生中 放松这么一次吧
Relax. -For once in your pathetic life. -
恭喜新人啊 -嘿 老弟
Mazel tov to the Mr. and Mrs. -Hey, brother.
干杯 -好了 关于爸爸
Cheers. -Now, about Dad.
不 -不是
No, no, no, no. -No.
答案是否定的 克劳斯 -宝贝 他改头换面了
The answer's no, Klaus. -Baby, he's a changed man.
不 那个人根本不会变 -小卢 他不一样了
No, the man is incapable of change. -Lulu, he's different.
他帮助我克服了童年的恐惧 我们还一起玩接球游戏了
He helped me conquer my childhood fears. We played catch together.
等等 你跟爸爸玩了接球游戏?
Wait. You played catch with Dad?
是的 我们称为“巴士球” 不过这算是属于我们俩的活动
Yeah, we call it bus-ball, but that's kind of our thing.
你可以找到属于你和他的活动
I mean, you could find your own thing with him.
你能不能住口?听着 你被骗了
Would you stop? Listen, you're being duped.
不 我没有被骗 -不 你就是
No, I'm not being duped. -No, you are, you are.
事实上更糟 -拜托!
In fact, worse. -Come on!
你被你自己的父亲纵容了
You're being enabled by your own father.
是 但我真的觉得 如果你能给他一点点机会…
Yeah, but I really think if you just give him a little chance...
克劳斯!
Klaus!
宝贝 没事的
Babe, it's fine.
这是我们的婚礼
It's our wedding. -
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
是的 -对不起
Yeah. -I'm sorry.
好吧 挺好的
Okay, that's good.
听着 我只是想享受我的婚礼 好吗?
Listen, I'm just trying to enjoy my wedding, okay?
你也应该好好享受 -好的
And you should too. -Okay.
去吃个果冻杯三文鱼吧 -听上去不错
Go have some salmon and a Jell-O cup. -That sounds nice.
好吗?
All right?
好吧 算了 我尝试过了
All right. Well, screw it, I tried.
这…对 这个是我的羊肉
Did... Yeah, okay, this is my lamb.
那是你的羊肉
That's your lamb. -
我觉得他其实并不讨厌那个
I don't think he actually hates it.
我们之后应该去做
We should do that later.
他来这里做什么?
What the hell is he doing here?
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
有事
It's not okay.
尽量保持风度吧
Let's just try and be civil.
为了我?
For me?
好的
Okay. -
好
Okay.
他最好别坐在这里
He better not sit here.
他最好别坐在这里 -他来这里做什么?
Swear to God, he better not sit here. -What is he doing here?
没错 接着走
Yeah, keep walking.
谁邀请他的? -像我们一样坐下来受苦吧
But who invited him? -Just suffer with us.
单身派对没人邀请我参加 居然有人邀请他参加婚礼?
I can't get invited to a party, and he's invited to this?
你真的不会放松 是不是? -现在我们都到齐了
Wow. You really can't relax. -Now we're all here.
本?
Ben?
冷静
Chill.
♪ I want to say to you ♪
♪ That maybe our dreams come true ♪
♪ We could be falling in love ♪ -Psst.
♪ Some know you look lonely ♪
♪ Some say you just need a friend ♪
♪ I want to say to you ♪
♪ That maybe our dreams come true ♪
♪ We could be falling in love ♪
♪ You and me Are like birds in a tree… ♪
他是在用刀叉吃魔鬼蛋吗?
Is he eating a deviled egg with a knife and fork?
真可悲 让我觉得很悲伤
That's sad. That's making me sad.
你介绍我给他认识
You're introducing me.
就现在 来吧 -不 我不要
Now. Come. -No, I'm not. No, I'm not...
快去吧!
Go, go!
你真的想要我… -是的 来吧 我看起来还好吗?
Do you seriously want me... -Yeah, come on. Do I look okay?
是的 你看起来很好
Yeah, you look good.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表