剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Thing is,
我不会太擅长做母亲这件事
I'm not gonna be very good at this… mother thing.
因为有其母必有其女
Apples and trees.
但我看到了 你和斯坦在一起 你是个好爸爸
But I saw you with Stan, and you're a good dad.
你想从我这里得到什么 莱拉?
What do you want from me, Lila?
好吧
Okay.
说真话?
Truth?
我觉得你应该离我远一点
I think you should run from me.
我…
I, um…
我觉得我一团糟
I think I'm a bloody mess.
我觉得一个从未拥有过家庭的人
And I think that someone who's… who never had a family
没有资格要求获得家庭
is in no position to ask for one.
但那就是我想要的
But that's what I want.
和你一起组建家庭
With you.
我能考虑一下吗?
Can I think about it?
好
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
嘿 想要我来陪陪你吗?
Hey, want some company?
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
嘿 你真的很善良
Hey, that was really nice of you.
杀了妈妈 这样迪亚哥就不用动手了
Kill Mom so Diego didn't have to.
我的天 我们真是 一个奇怪的家庭 对吧?
My God. We are a weird family, aren't we?
抱歉 我心直口快
Sorry. Yeah, I heard it as I said it.
没关系
It's all right.
我们该拿艾莉森怎么办?
What are we gonna do about Allison?
我们都很担心艾莉森 但我害怕你
We're all worried about Allison, but I'm scared for you.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
是的 -她杀了一个人
Yeah. -She killed someone.
我只是试着做正确的事 救哈伦一命
I was trying to do the right thing and save Harlan's life.
你知不知道我为什么 那么希望最后这次时空穿梭成功?
Do you know why I wanted this last jump to work so badly?
因为你老了 又累了?
Because you're old and tired?
因为我屠♥杀♥了一整个会议室的人
Because I slaughtered a boardroom full of people
才争取到了回来的路
to buy our way back here.
该死
Shit.
曾经历过这一切的人 给你提个小建议吧?
Little advice from someone who's been there?
别做算术
Don't do the math.
并不存在那样的等式
That equation does not exist.
并没有“救了五个哈伦 等于救了两个克莱尔”这样的等式
There's no "save five Harlans for every two Claires" formula.
像我们这样的人
People like us, we will never
永远无法救足够多的人 来弥补被我们夺走的生命
save enough lives to make up for the ones that we take.
我不接受这一点
I don't accept that.
那你就会被压倒
Then you'll drown.
这就是强大的代价 有时候 我们会踩死一些弱小的东西
This is the price of being powerful. Sometimes we step on ants.
你越早面对这一点 我们就越安全
And the sooner you face that, the safer we'll all be.
你这话是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你很危险 维克多·哈格里夫斯
It means you're very dangerous, Viktor Hargreeves.
你做的决定会影响到全世界
The decisions you make impact the entire world.
所以 不管这些决定看起来有多仁慈
So no matter how benevolent they may seem,
你都不能单独做决定
you don't get to make them alone.
你知道人们如何称呼那些独自行动
You know what they call a superhero who works alone
不听任何人意见的超级英雄吗?
and doesn't listen to anybody?
反派
A villain.
我不是反派 五号♥
I am not a villain, Five.
维克多 求上帝保佑 你永远不会成为反派
And, Viktor, I hope to God you never will be.
但这还有待观察
But that remains to be seen.
不要再擅自行动了
No more going rogue.
如果你有任何需要 我随时都会帮你的
If you ever need anything, I'm always here for you.
但你要是再次欺骗我们…
But lie to us again…
维克多 我会亲手杀了你
Viktor, I'll kill you myself.
很高兴我们和好了 一切顺利
I'm glad we made peace. It all worked out.
是的
Yeah.
但我们肯定 明天一早就要把他们杀了 对吧?
But we're definitely killing them in the morning, right?
克里斯要求对付那个扔刀子的男孩
And Chris has dibs on knife boy.
我们不会杀人
No one is killing anyone.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我们遵照了你的计划 将两家人合并 拯救了世界
We followed your plan, merged the families, saved the world.
我们不需要他们了 -事情还没结束
We don't need them anymore. -I'm not done yet.
什么事情?
Done what?
那是我和爸爸之间的事
That's between me and Dad.
你和爸爸做交易了?
You made a deal with Dad?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 我受够了
Fine. I'm done.
坐下 -不
Sit down. -No.
我们不再承认你的权威了
We don't recognize your authority anymore.
你是个糟糕的领导者 对任何人都不忠诚 除了对你自己
You're a terrible leader with no loyalty to anyone but yourself.
你不代表克里斯托弗说话
You don't speak for Christopher.
真的吗 老兄?
Really, dude?
我是一号♥ 我说什么你就得照做
I'm Number One. You'll do as I say when I say it.
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
敬没有这个笨蛋的新生活
Here's to a new life without this dickhead.
♪ Your strange parade of love ♪
♪ Don't you know You keep me up at night… ♪
克里斯托弗 怎么了?
Christopher, what's wrong?
退后 菲
Back away, Fei.
克里斯 不会有事的
Chris, it's going to be okay.
菲!
Fei!
我会帮你 就…
I'm going to help you. Just...
我的天啊 卢瑟!
Oh my God! Luther!
我们得走了 就现在
We gotta go. Now.
我们得逃出去!
We gotta get out!
等等 本!
Wait. Ben!
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
快跑!
Run!
♪ And I won't feel the same Now this is real ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ And I won't feel the same Now this is real ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ And I won't feel the same Now this is real ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ From this deterioration ♪
♪ A human trust of what makes you a man ♪
♪ What makes you a man ♪
♪ How much can you take 'Fore it breaks you? ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ And I won't feel the same Now this is real ♪
♪ And I will feel the shame That you don't feel ♪
♪ And I won't feel the same Now this is real ♪
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表