剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
and say I'm sorry.
好吗?我最近的表现很糟糕
Okay? I've… I've been a really shitty sister lately.
如果你要开始道歉了 第一个道歉对象应该是维克多
You know, if you're handing out apologies, Viktor should be top of the list.
不 我知道的 我会去找他的
No, I know. I'm…I'm gonna get to him.
我只是…先从容易的开始
I just, um… Working my way up.
好吧 我原谅你了
Okay. Well, I forgive you.
好
'Kay.
哦 爸爸召集了今天中午开会
Oh, Dad called a meeting at noon today.
你们俩都会来吗?
Are you both gonna come?
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
我看穿了 -卢瑟 他有计划
I see what this is. -Luther, he has a plan.
他觉得能拯救全宇宙的计划 -真的!
A plan he thinks can save the universe. -Really?
所以请来参加吧 你们两个都来
So please, come. Both of you.
不行 -我们会去的
No. -We'll be there.
太好了!
Great!
好的
Okay.
我真希望你刚才没替我答应
You know, I, um, really wish you wouldn't have done that.
听听他想说什么会造成什么伤害吗?
How does it hurt to hear what he has to say?
别低估那个人 用家庭会议所能造成的伤害
Ah, don't underestimate the damage that man can do at a family meeting.
那不是同一个人了
That is not the same man.
你也不是以前那个男孩了
And you aren't the same boy you were.
你是我丈夫
You're my husband.
不论你如何决定 我都会支持你的
And whatever you decide, I'll be by your side.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
雷金纳德
Reginald.
你应该知道我为什么来这里
I take it you know why I'm here.
不如我给你节省点时间 直接告诉你“不”吧
How 'bout I save you some time? Give you the "no" upfront.
你一直在酝酿一个狗屁不通的计划 我对此一点兴趣都没有
I'm not the least bit interested in this bullshit plan you've been cooking.
我的计划并不是你所谓的“狗屁不通”
It's not, as you so colorfully called it, bullshit.
介意我加入你吗?
Mind if I join you?
其实 我比较想要独处
Actually, appreciate some… solitude.
不过我没法如愿了
It seems I won't get any.
亲爱的上帝啊!
Dear God! -Mm-hmm.
这可不是路易十三
Louis XIII, it ain't.
我喝过更糟的
I've had worse.
真的很惊人 是吧?
It is impressive, isn't it?
我们有那么多种搞砸的方式
All the ways we could have screwed the pooch,
这是最完整的方式
this way is the most complete.
我其实松了口气
I'm relieved, actually.
这一次 一切都会灰飞烟灭
This time, everything goes.
没有委员会、不用穿梭跳跃
There's no Commission, no leaping away.
也不用过着逐渐发疯的日子
No life spent going mad
绝望地想要看到一张熟悉的面孔
with the desperation to see a familiar face.
我见过的世界终结的方式 会让你大吃一惊的 老家伙
I've seen worlds end in ways that would knock your socks off, old man.
哇!雷金纳德·哈格里夫斯 你还真是充满了惊喜呢
Wow! Reginald Hargreeves, you never cease to surprise me.
那我还是有点欣慰的
That is some comfort.
不同世界末日的记忆 一段时间后都会混在一起
You know, they all run together after a while.
但你永远都不会忘记 你的第一个末日、你的家、你的原罪
But you never forget your first. Your home. Your original sin.
你会不停地想 “我做得足够拯救我爱的人了吗?”
You never stop wondering, "Did I do enough to save the people I loved?"
足够了吗?
Did you?
不够 但我本希望 你们孩子们能帮一帮我
No, but I was hoping you children could help me out with that.
终于说出来了
And there it is.
抱歉 雷金 我收到了来自未来的消息
Sorry, Reg. I got a message from the future.
什么未来?
What future?
我未来的自己明确地告诉我
My future self told me very explicitly
不要拯救这个世界
not to save this world.
你还真是个自大的混♥蛋♥ 对吧?
You are an arrogant son of a bitch, aren't you?
“未来的你”
"Future you."
“现在的你”
"Present you."
过去和未来一样都是个谜
The past is as much a mystery as the future.
你之前因为不听我的话 已经摧毁过一次自己的人生了
You ruined your life once before by not listening to me.
你准备好再摧毁一次了吗?
Are you prepared to do that again?
行吧 我去参加你愚蠢的会议
Fine, I'll attend your stupid meeting.
好极了!
Excellent!
前提是你告诉我 昨晚在白水牛套房♥里发生了什么
If you tell me what happened with you in the Buffalo Suite last night.
你当时在和谁说话? 是克劳斯还是本?
Who were you talking to? Was it Klaus? Was it Ben?
没有别人 就我一个人
No one. I was alone.
虽然我很怀疑 以你当时的身体状况能不能记得清
Though I doubt you were in any condition to remember.
我们该走了 可不想开会迟到
We should go. Don't want to be late for the meeting.
如果我是你的话 我会动起来
I would move if I were you.
你这是在威胁我吗?
What, are you threatening me? -
我们走吧?
Shall we?
五号♥!耶!
Woo! Five! Yeah! -
他来了 -耶!
Here he is! -Yeah!
昨晚的演讲!
That speech last night! Wow! -Whoa!
都把我给说哭了 你个软心肠的家伙
Brought me to tears, you big softy.
我尤其喜欢你把我们称作是 被命运和爱捆绑在一起的一家人
I especially liked when you referred to us as a family bound by destiny and love.
是的 太棒了 -好了 够了
Yes. That was great. -Okay. Enough.
那都是喝醉了说的胡话
It was the booze talking.
到了今天白天 你们还是很可悲
In the light of day, you're all still deplorable.
而你们的日子还会变得更糟糕
And your day's about to get worse.
北欧有七眠子的传说
The Norse had seven sleepers.
黑脚人有七星传说
The Blackfoot, seven stars.
小时候 我听过七钟的传说
As a boy, I heard the legend of the seven bells.
所有这些故事都一样
All these stories are the same.
村子受到洪灾或火灾的威胁
The village is under threat by flood, by fire,
被一个永不结束的夜晚笼罩
by a night that never ends.
一个巫医把他的弟♥子♥们 带去了一个神圣的洞窟
A shaman brings his disciples to a sacred cave.
告诉他们 如果能敲响七个魔法钟
He tells them if they can ring the seven magic bells,
村子就会获得拯救 一切都能恢复常态
the village will be saved, and all will be restored just as it was.
雷金?
Reggie?
我们能不能少讲一些格林童话
Can we get a little less Brothers Grimm
多讲讲“这和我们有什么关系”吗?
and more "What the hell does this have to do with us?"
这些传说中包含着一个真♥相♥
There is a truth to these myths.
你们都不能否认 我们身边正在发生的事
None of you can deny what's going on around us.
世上的万事万物 都会在今天结束之前终结
All of existence will be gone by the end of the day,
但编织了时间和空间的那个人或东西
but whoever or whatever wove together space and time,
留下了一个在宇宙面临灭顶之灾时
they left a way to put things back together
能让一切恢复如初的办法
if the universe ever faced total annihilation.
这个宇宙里有一个传送门
There is a portal in the universe.
我就是围绕着它建起了这个酒店
I built this hotel around it,
在传送门的另一头就是答案
and on the other side is the answer.
那我们应该要做什么?
And… we're supposed to, what?
就随随便便跑进去 敲一敲钟 修正这一切?
Just stroll in there, ring some bells, and fix this shit?
无视你讽刺的语气 你基本上说对了 除了还要对付守卫
Sarcasm aside, you are mostly right. Except for the guardian.
什么样的守卫? -会做出这种事的守卫
What kind of guardian? -Kinda guardian that does this.
他有一把剑 -他有着不可小视的实力
He had a sword. -It is a force to be reckoned with.
瞧见了吗?是的 说到这里我就不理解了
See? Yeah. This is where you lose me.
说到这里你才不理解? 他说到神圣的洞窟我就听不下去了
This is where he loses you? I checked out at the sacred cave.
为什么建造这个“后门”的人 需要配备一个守卫呢?
Why would the builders of this "back door" need to have a guardian?
为了保护它 阻挡想用它满足邪恶目的的人
Ah! To protect it from people who want to use it for nefarious means.
没错 斯隆
Correct, Sloane.
因此 需要我们大家一起 才能打败保护七钟的守卫
So it's gonna take all of us to defeat the thing protecting the bells.
你还真的相信他的鬼话了?
You're actually buying his crap?
守卫和钟怎么就比时空穿梭的公文包
How is a guardian and bells any crazier
以及戴卡♥通♥面具的杀手更离谱了?
than time-traveling briefcases and assassins with cartoon masks?
事实上 她说得有道理
Actually, she's got you there.
我加入
I'm in.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我也加入
Me too. -Ow.
我们成交吗?
Do we have a deal?
但我觉得 我们中的一些人应该留在后方
But I think some of us should stay back.
比如莱拉
Like Lila.
或者你可以留下 我加入
Uh… or you can stay, and I can go.
不行 这件事 比我们所有人都重要 没有人能留下
No. This is much bigger than all of us. Nobody can stay back.
我的孩子们 在我们和遗忘之间就只剩下你们了
You, my children, are all that stands between us and oblivion.
我们准备好出发了吗?
Are we ready to go?
我建议我们投票
Well, I say we vote.
这并不是民♥主♥制度
This isn't a democracy.
爸爸说了算
Dad's calling the shots.
我赞成维克多的意见 投票
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表