剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
不用担心 女士
It's okay, ma'am.
我们只关心日本人
It's the Japanese we're concerned about.
麻烦等一下
Wait, please!
请等一下
Please wait!
露丝 快回去
Luz, get back inside!
我要跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
我们说了
We told you.
我们只关心日本人
We're only concerned about the Japanese.
所以你们才要把我一起带走
Well, that's why you need to take me too.
我肚子里怀着日本人
I'm carrying one.
伊登代尔赛马场
妈...
Ma...
切斯特
Chester.
你改变主意了
You changed your mind?
联调局替我改变了主意
The FBI kind of changed it for me.
这是露丝
This is Luz.
露丝 这位是我的母亲
Luz, this is my mother.
抱歉这里有点乱
I apologize for the mess.
要是能有个像样的家来欢迎你就好了
I wish we had a proper home to welcome you to.
家畜拍卖♥♥
小伙子们 过来
Fellas, over here.
这次 也给我们多抓点鱼
This time, catch enough for us too.
不是只有你们
You're not the only ones
吃腻了面包蘸酱
who are sick of bread and paste.
尼克·冈田
Nick Okada?
但愿我不会带来霉运
I hope I don't bring bad luck.
尼克
Nikku...
你相信恶灵吗
you believe in bakemono?
恶灵
Bakemono?
能随意变形的幽灵
Shape-shifting spirits.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我奶奶相信这些
My grandmother believed in it.
我们几个之中有恶灵吗
Is there a bakemono among us?
什么恶灵
Doing what?
让今村和中村
Make men like Imamura
他们那些人消失
and Nakamura disappear.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
这世上没有恶灵
There's no such thing as bakemono.
这正是
That exactly
恶灵可能会说的话
what bakemono maybe say.
等等 求你们了
Hey, wait! Please!
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你为什么会来
Why are you here?
和你们一样啊
Same as you.
我是被逼的
I have to be here.
-今村出了什么事 -我不知道
- What happened to Imamura? - I don't know!
你是哪种恶灵
What kind of spirit are you?
天啊 我不是恶灵
Goddamn it, I'm not a spirit!
住手
Stop!
求你们了 求你们了
Please! Please!
你们这群老笨驴会要了我的命的
You old idiots are going to kill me!
快承认自己的身份
Admit what you are.
好吧
Okay.
我不是恶灵
I'm not a bakemono.
我为司法部工作
I'm working for the DOJ.
司法部门
Justice Department.
他们雇我来找出间谍
I was hired to find spies,
找出国家的敌人 但我一个都没找到
enemies of the state, but I couldn't find any.
所以你就随便把名字报上去 好保住工作
So you fed them names so you could keep this job?
忠实可靠的人的名字
Names of loyal men?
你背叛了自己的同胞
You're a traitor to your own people,
背叛了自己的国家
to your country.
别砸了 求你了
Stop. Please!
古谷君 等等
这事我们说了不算
It is not our decision to make.
应该由住在这座岛上的恶灵来决定
It is for the spirits that inhabit this land,
不管我们现在在哪里
wherever we are.
北达科他州
North Dakota.
这里是北达科他州
We're in North Dakota.
那么我希望北达科他州的恶灵
Then I hope the spirits of North Dakota
对你 比你对我们要善良一些
treat you more kindly than you've treated us.
等等
Hey, wait.
回来 求求你们
Come back, please.
求你们了 回来 求你们了 回来
Please, come... please, come back.
救救我吧
Help me, please.
救命啊
救命
Help me!
我不能动啊
I can't move!
是你带她来的吗
You brought her here?
她自己来的
She brought herself.
她的家人不认她了
Her family's disowned her.
和我们在一起至少不会孤单
At least with us she's not alone.
你有没有过被人监视的感觉
You ever get the feeling you're being watched?
有
Yeah.
一直都有
All the time.
我可是个
I'm a Japanese guy
活在对日战争中的日本人
in the middle of a war with Japan.
你是
裕子
你是怎么...
切斯特
Chester!
切斯特
Chester!
切斯特 快跑
Chester, you have to go!
吉田君
Yoshida-san!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
小心
Watch it! Hey! Hey!
该死
Oh, shit!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
爸 照他们说的做
Dad, do what they say.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
爸 不要这样
Dad, don't do this!
天啊
Oh, God!
不要开枪
Don't shoot him!
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning!
爸
Dad!
不要杀他
Don't shoot him!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
爸
Dad!
-爸 -退回去
- Dad! - Back up!
天啊 爸
Oh, my God... Dad!
父亲 天啊
Otosan! Oh, my god!
走
Go.
父亲
Otosan?
爸
Dad?
全都不许动
Nobody move!
我不明白
I don't understand.
他为什么会那样做
Why would he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从小就认识吉田君
I've known Yoshida-san my whole life.
那根本不像他会做的事
That was nothing like him.
艾米...
Amy...
你需要什么吗
you need anything?
我也不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
让她自己静一静
母亲...
没事的
It's okay.
让我帮帮你们吧
Please, let me help.
我可以去找殡仪馆...
I can find a funeral home...
我父亲看到了什么
What did my father see?
他为什么说你必须离开
Why was he saying that you had to leave?
我也不懂
I don't know.
你被恶灵缠上了
它已经夺走了我的丈夫
赶紧离开 免得带给我们更多厄运
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表