剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
可我还是认不得周围的路
and I still don't know my way around.
到了
There you go.
就在前面
Right up there.
艾米 鲍文少校
Amy! Major Bowen!
谢谢你们
Thanks.
不然我们就要在这荒郊野外过夜了
We would have been out here all night.
快点 伙计们 把这些物资卸下来
Come on, fellas. Let's get these supplies unloaded.
我们今晚要开派对了
We're gonna have a party tonight!
踏上这段旅程
Taking this journey,
让灵魂跨越生死边界
carrying the eye of your spirit to the other side,
你可能会觉得自己即将逝去
you may feel like you are dying yourself.
我明白
I understand.
我的丈夫根本不在乎自己的性命
My husband has little regard for his own life.
如果我能找到我的弟弟
If I can go to my brother,
见到他...
meet him...
那就意味着他死了
That would mean he's dead.
但至少我能知道他的下落
But at least I'd know.
如果你见到你的弟弟
If you meet your brother,
他会是
it will be him
这照片中的模样
at the moment of this picture.
一个小男孩
A little boy.
他不会知道自己已经死了
He will not know he is dead.
在这世界的十二真理中
请告诉我其一 耶路撒冷的圣殿
在这世界的十二真理中
请告诉我其二 摩西的两块碑碣
以巫医之力
召唤自然之能
以能进出
那片死界
这魔法流过
你母亲的灵魂
依然如此
去找你的弟弟 次郎
Look for your brother, Jirou.
若是找不到 也该高兴才是
Rejoice if you do not find him.
若是找到 便为其哀悼
Grieve, grieve if you do.
在这世界的十二真理中
告诉我其十二 十二门徒
曾陪伴圣十字架上的我主
以圣父
圣子与圣灵之名
阿门
Amen.
次郎...
Jirou...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不
No.
你应该不认识我
I don't think you do.
你是次郎吗
Are you Jirou?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
可能是我运气好猜中了吧
Lucky guess, I suppose.
我的名字是...
My name is...
大藏
Taizo.
修女们说那是我哥哥的名字
The nuns said that was my brother's name.
你知道他出什么事了吗
Do you know what happened to him?
她们说我们很小的时候有一家人领养了他
They said a family took him when we were babies,
那个时候我还在医院
when I was still at the hospital.
他应该是比我更幸运吧
I guess he was just luckier.
你喜欢棒球吗
Hey, do you like baseball?
其他孩子会和你一起玩吗
Do the other kids play with you?
他们觉得我被诅咒了
They think I'm cursed.
我总是生病
And I'm always sick.
修女们说我要一直祷告 身体才会好起来
The nuns say I'll get better if I pray enough.
你一定会好起来的
I'm sure you will.
然后你就能玩棒球了
Then you'll get to play.
不可能的
I'll never get to play.
我连投都投不好
I can't even throw the ball right.
我敢打赌你可以
I bet you can.
投给我看
Show me.
第一投
First pitch.
卢·格里格准备击球
Lou Gehrig's up to bat.
挥棒 没击中
Swing and a miss.
一振
Strike one.
好 次郎 很好
Good, Jirou... good.
二振
Strike two.
这是怎么了
What's happening?
大藏
Taizo?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-切斯特 醒醒 -不行
- Chester! Wake up! - No!
得让魔法随自己的掌控
次郎...
我亲爱的儿子...
我是...你的妈妈
次郎...
Jirou...
我是...你的妈妈
I'm... your mother.
这些年来你躲到哪里去了
我找你和你哥哥找了好久
你病了
你需要妈妈
我现在在这里了
我...我听不懂
I... I don't understand.
对不起 次郎
你和大藏出生的时候
我必须丢下你们
但是我现在会弥补的
过来
我们回家去
我建造了只有我们三人的世界
我们可以永远在那里生活
你...你弄疼我了
You... you're hurting me.
那里很漂亮
是我们的完美世界
跟我走 次郎
跟我走
我感觉到她了
I felt her.
她就在这里
She's here.
谁在这里
Who is here?
天啊
Oh, God.
-不 -切斯特 等等 等等
- No! - ... Chester, wait! Wait!
次郎
Jirou!
次郎
Jirou!
那阵风...
That wind...
是你 对不对
That was you, wasn't it?
你一直在我身边
You were always with me.
可现在你离开了
And now you're gone.
我见到次郎了
I saw Jirou.
是我领她去了那里 她把他带走了
I led her there, and she took him.
她把我的弟弟带走了
She took my brother.
谁把他带走了
Who took him?
我的...母亲
My... mother.
裕子
Yuko.
I Dream of You - Perry Como
*I dream of you*
*More than you dream I do*
*How can I prove to you*
*This love is real*
*You're mean to me*
*More than you mean to be*
*You just can't seem to see*
*The way I feel*
这应该是我回来之后第一次
I think this is the first time I've seen you relax
看到你放松下来
since I've been back.
我之前那么肯定鲍文不会放过我
I was so certain Bowen was out to get me.
是什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?
应该就是这个吧
This, I guess.
没想到他真的会开一场派对
I didn't think he was really going to throw a party.
为我们庆祝
For us.
坚一直期盼着这一天
Ken wanted this day to come so bad.
可这些...
But this...
他肯定会觉得很愚蠢
he would've found it all so dumb.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我敢说如果他看到你
Yeah, I bet he'd really roll his eyes
和你的傻哥哥共舞 他肯定会翻白眼的
if he saw you dance with your stupid brother.
*I dream of you*
吉田小姐
Miss Yoshida,
你喝多了
You've had too much to drink.
我还是年轻军官的时候
When I was a young officer,
他们教了我很多纪律
I was taught discipline.
要注意你的行为
Watch what you do.
你的言语
What you say.
你吃的东西...
What you eat...
还有你喝的东西
and what you drink.
但最重要的是
But most of all,
要观察自己信任的人
they taught me to watch who I trusted.
我永远不会忘记
I will never forget
你和你母亲走进我办公室的那天
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表