剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
1945年1月29日
"离别日"
开门了
Opening the gate!
我都已经停止幻想离开这里的景象了
I stop even imagine I walk out of this gate.
即使现在 离开也像是做梦一样
It hardly feels real now, to leave.
他们还有可能改变主意
They could still change their minds.
开这样残忍♥的玩笑
It would be like Major Bowen
确实像鲍文少校会做的事
to play such a cruel joke.
怪不得他没来送我们
Of course he's not here to see us off.
也许少校终于感到了羞愧
Perhaps the Major has found shame at last,
无颜见人了
and hide his face in it.
好了 大家伙挺好
Okay, people, listen up!
我代鲍文少校
In lieu of Major Bowen,
在出发之前说几句话
I'll say a few words before we part.
今天 依照最高法♥院♥下达的指令
Today, by order of the Supreme Court,
我们将送你们重回美国社会
we repatriate you into American society.
但千万不要忘记
But don't forget:
离开这里 你们肩负着报效这个
you leave this camp bearing a heavy responsibility
在如此艰难的时期
to the nation that has given you shelter
为你们遮风避雨的国家的重责
through this trying time,
并严格遵守
and an obligation to the laws
所有律法
under which you especially must abide.
我们的国家依旧处于战乱
We are a country still at war,
希望你们都能够展示自己的忠心
and we fully expect you to demonstrate your allegiance.
祝你们好运
I wish you all farewell.
嗨 孩子他爸
三明治 五分钱
我从没吃过这么好吃的东西
刚刚排队的时候有一家人在我后面
小女儿一直在喊我要回家
一遍又一遍
妈妈就说 我们现在就要回去了
可那个小女孩以为营地才是她的家
她根本没见过他们在夫勒斯♥诺♥市的家
都不敢去那里
咱的房♥子得好好修修了
尤其是房♥顶
之前走的时候 我船的甲板也坏了
现在不知道啥样了
什么事情无人维持 都会分崩离析
说不定切斯特在等我们
他会帮忙的
几个月音讯全无
大家上车了
All aboard, everyone!
我们也许永远都不会知道他的情况了
正如他所愿
什么事情无人维持 都会分崩离析
快吃吧
这可是到家前的最后一站了
终端岛
加利福尼亚州圣佩德罗
我们走了好久啊
过了这么长时间
也不知道变成啥样了
这里左转 就到家了
我们的家 去哪儿了
美国政♥府♥土地
禁止擅闯
极地恶灵
第二季 第九集
恶行
六个月后
汉考克公园
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
早上好 亨利
Ah, morning, Henry.
今天天气也不错啊
Another beautiful day, isn't it?
是啊 德莱尼先生
Yes, Mr. Delaney.
听着
Listen, uh,
我不想教你怎么干活
I don't want to tell you your business,
但是...那些马缨丹
but, uh, those lantana,
至少得留一足长的间距
they gotta be at least a foot apart.
我知道你很尽心尽力 但是...
Now, I know you're doing your best, but...
我会努力做得更好的
I will try to do better than my best.
我是想问你
Oh, I was meaning to ask you,
你和你太太找到地方住了吗
have you and the missus found a place to live?
因为我和米妮
'Cause Minnie and I,
在莱默特公园买♥♥了几栋出租♥房♥♥
we bought some rental property out at Leimert Park.
挺舒适的 房♥子状况也不错
Cozy, well kept.
我们找到了一个特别好的地方
We found a very nice place.
我们住得很舒服
We are very comfortable.
那就好
Ah. Good.
所以是留一足长的间距 对吗
So, a foot apart, yes?
对 一足长的间距
Yes, a foot apart.
我这就把它们挖出来
I'll dig them up,
重新重
and I'll start over.
辛苦了
Good man.
裕子 我几年前就该来这里
纪念你
也许如此 我们就不必遭受如此伤痛
而现在你已经走了
或者这只是他人的说法
所以你才这样回来吗
来提醒所有人
包括我
如果我也跳下这座桥 你会开心吗
那样你会不会满意
所有人都认为你已经走了
但我没那么傻
你是在潜伏
在等待
你和以前一样耐心又狡诈
你是不是发现了我做的事
所以你才回来的
你是不是发现这一切都是我的错了
贫民区
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
中山
Nakayama!
亨利·中山 电♥话♥
Henry Nakayama! Phone!
喂
Hello?
爸 是我
Pop, it's me.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up.
我还活着
I'm alive.
过得很好
I'm okay.
我本想早点告诉你和妈的...
I would have told you and Mom earlier...
但是现在你需要帮助了
But now you need something.
我和露丝结婚了
Luz and I got married.
她怀孕了
We're gonna have a baby.
我知道我们都以为已经在营地解决了裕子
I know we thought we got rid of Yuko back at camp,
新墨西哥州阿瓜约
但她还在
but we didn't.
我们现在在露丝的妈妈长大的镇子上
We're in the town where Luz's mom grew up,
阿尔布开克
裕子也在这里 爸
and Yuko's here, Pop.
她在等待
She's waiting.
我们的孩子
For our baby.
那才是她想要的
That's what she wants.
露丝还有一周就要生了
We're due in a week's time,
如果我们想挺过这一关
and if Luz and the baby are going to make it through this,
就需要你们的帮助
they're gonna need your help.
我一个人什么都做不到
I can't do it all on my own.
爸
Pop?
我老婆肯定会坚持要去的
I'm sure my wife will insist we go.
真抱歉你嫁给了一个白♥痴♥
I am sorry you married a fool.
还好他不是我的种
My only comfort is that he does not share my blood.
早上好 次郎
你睡得挺香啊
那是给谁准备的
Who is that for?
大藏还好吗
Is Taizo okay?
到了早上 小大藏就会来的
我会带他回来的 我保证
-我们这是在哪儿 -嘘
- Where are we? - Shh.
次郎 我们很快就能团聚了
*Los pollitos dicen pío pío pío*
*Cuando tienen hambre...*
*Cuando tienen frío*
抱歉还要你做这些预防措施 神父
Sorry for the precautions, Father.
不必
No need.
恶灵只会说一门语言
The yurei speaks only in one tongue.
你可真聪明
Oh, you're clever.
妈
Ma?
他应该会喜欢玩黑白棋的
I think he would have liked playing "Go".
他看上去聪明吗
Did he seem clever?
你见到他的时候
When you saw him?
我只知道他的离开都是因为我
All I know is he's gone because of me.
是我让她带走了我弟弟
I let her take my brother.
抱歉 切斯特
Pardon, Chester.
露丝是打算在这里生孩子吗
Will Luz be having the baby here?
除非我们必须要走
Unless we have reason to leave.
我们做了几手准备
We have alternatives...
但我们想让她相信我们会留在这里
but we want her to believe we're staying.
可是孩子生下来以后又该如何
But what happens after the child is born?
到那时我们再走
That's when we'll go.
我们可以换不同的城市
We'll go from city to city,
一直搬家 直到孩子长大
home to home, until the child is grown
我们能确定他不会再有危险为止
and we can be sure he's safe.
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表