剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
信宏
津江
是你吗
都过去75年了
还好我们死后又相聚了
死后
是啊
当然了
可我不记得...
我是刚来的吗
咱俩都是
你后来怎么样了
我父亲决定搬去广岛
我16岁开始在铁路局上班
在那里生活了50年
还在广岛结了婚
有了两个孩子
三个孙子
还有一个曾孙女
你全家
他们都死了
是国♥庆♥吗
Is it Fourth of July?
不是 现在八月
No, it's August.
我去看看
I go look.
不行 你不能一个人去 等等
No, don't go out alone. Wait! Oh...
大和君...
Yamato-san...
大和君 慢一点
Yamato-san, slow down.
孩子
Hey! Hey, son!
小伙子
Sonny!
这是怎么了
What's going on?
-我们成功了 -什么
- We did it! - What?
我们赢了
We got 'em!
我们把日本人给炸了
We bombed the Japs!
我们袭击了广岛
We hit Hiroshima!
现在他们必须投降了
They'll have to surrender!
极地恶灵
第二季 第十集
[本季终]
恶行
小姐 请问需要帮助吗
Señora, do you need help?
阿瓜约
Aguayo?
阿瓜约
Aguayo?
我们可以带你过去
We can take you there.
这是我们的女儿 埃斯佩兰萨
This is our daughter, Esperanza.
快带她进去
Get her inside!
出什么事了
What happened?
裕子找到我们了
Yuko found us.
她带走了露丝和孩子
She's taken Luz and the baby.
-什么 -快把她扶上♥床♥
- What? - Let's get her to bed.
-我们会找到她的 -快先扶她进去
- We'll find her. - Let's go bring her inside.
赫克特
Hector,
能借你的卡车一用吗
can we borrow your truck?
当然 当然可以
Yes, yes, of course.
不如我跟你们一起去吧
Why don't I come with you?
陪你外婆吧
Stay with your grandmother.
切斯特 今晚记得避开士兵
Chester, watch out for military tonight.
洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯附近
It's no place for Japanese folks
可不能有日本人
so close to Los Alamos.
今晚是不是出什么事了
Did something happen tonight?
战场上
In the war?
你知道广岛在哪里吗
Do you know where Hiroshima is?
我以前有几个同学就是广岛人
小时候还去过那里
没想到同一天竟有那么多人失去了生命
那里...这里...
别说了
露丝还活着
孩子也还活着
我们还有希望
我什么都看不到了
只有黑暗
我刚刚向裕子坦白了
告诉她本来要嫁给古谷君的人是我
她要嫁的人是你
她听完之后都气疯了
想把我撕成碎片
那她为什么没动手
不知道...
说不定等我们找到她
她会立刻杀了我
她一定会的
当地时间上午8点15分
8:15 a.m. local time,
美国向日本港口城市
the United States detonated a bomb
广岛投射了炸♥弹♥
over the Japanese port city of Hiroshima.
据称 这是人类历史上
This is reportedly the largest bomb
所引爆的威力最大的炸♥弹♥
ever detonated in human history.
*... be just dandy*
*The day I take my Candy*
*And make her mine, all mine*
露丝...
Luz...
露丝
Luz!
裕子
Yuko-san?
把孩子给我
我知道是你
把孩子给我
天啊...
Oh, my god...
露丝...
Luz...
恶灵
The yurei.
把他带走了
She's taken him.
他们去了哪儿
Where did she take him?
在车里
In the car.
看
这个世界在崩塌
The whole world's falling apart,
可人们却在庆祝
and people are celebrating.
就好像广岛的孩子们
As though a child in Hiroshima
和这场战争有什么关系一样
had anything to do with this war.
我曾经想过要复仇
I wanted revenge once.
满脑子都是复仇
It consumed me.
以为复仇就能解决一切
I thought getting it would ease things,
可它却并没有让我觉得好过
but I didn't feel any better.
鲍文少校想杀你
Major Bowen want to kill you.
不是他死就是你亡
It was either him or you.
你只是别无选择
You did only thing you can.
可我没有...你是怎么...
But I didn't... How did you...
嘘
Shh!
只有自己人知道
Only our own people know.
没事的
It's all right.
如果战时重新安置机关到现在都没发现
If WRA not find out by now,
那就永远不会发现了
they never will.
你要知道...
You see...
想要复仇其实很正常
it easy to want vengeance.
就和生老病死一样
Natural as death.
那你呢
What about you?
我离开营地之后
I cry more tear
哭的比在营地的时候
come back from camp
还要多
than at camp.
我们曾拥有的的一切...
All we had...
都没了
gone.
全没了
Gone.
把他给我
Give him to me.
把我的孩子还给我
Give me my baby!
我们会陪着她的
We will stay with her.
别担心 你去找孩子吧
Don't worry. Go find the baby.
我要走了
I'm going now.
我一定会把他带回来
I'll get him back.
我跟你一起
I'm coming.
-我和你一起去 -躺下
- I'm coming with you! - Lie back.
切斯特会找到他的
Chester will get him.
你还没报♥警♥吧
You haven't called the police?
车里死去的那对夫妇
About the couple in the car?
-没有 -那就好
- No, no. - Good.
我需要你带我回那个地方
I need you to take me back there.
当时车里还有别的人吗
Was there anyone else in the car?
只有他们
Just them.
不是我做的...
I didn't do it...
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
是那个女人
It was the woman,
抱着孩子的女人
with... with the baby.
我们带你去看医生 好吗
We'll take you to a doctor, okay?
你能先告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you please tell me what happened first?
你的母亲...
葬礼的时候必须要美
今晚是新月
就像我们分开的那天一样
多巧啊
一切都很完美
我们的完美世界...
那天你们一定很开心吧
It was a good day, wasn't it?
嗯
Yes.
是啊
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表