剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
How about a bullet to the head?
也是沙蝇干的吗
Did the sand flies do that?
你知道
You got any idea
你的同胞对我们做了什么吗
what your people do to our guys?
我的同胞就是你们
My people are your people.
别激动 马瑟斯
Easy, Matthis.
斯塔林斯上校觉得这些东方人
Colonel Stallings thinks these Orientals
能帮我们找到克里滕登中士
might be able help us find Sergeant Crittenden.
奥瑞中尉的下属
Lieutenant Oury's men
和高桥上校的一支部队
have been in a pretty nasty skirmish
在马坦尼考河旁进行了正面交锋
with one of Admiral Takahashi's units
战况惨烈
by the Matanikau River.
我看到这个之前 也不知道有这么惨烈
I didn't realize how nasty until I saw this.
就觉得是时候改变一下
I figured it was time we worked hand-in-hand
手把手协作了
for a change.
战争持续多久了
How long's the battle been going?
断断续续有几个月了
On and off for months,
但是六天以前
but it didn't get nasty
才变得这么惨烈
till six days ago.
也就是那天克里滕登中士失踪了
That's when we lost Sergeant Crittenden.
他当时去执行侦察任务
He went missing on a recon.
我们俘虏了十几个敌军士兵
We took back a dozen of theirs,
可还是一无所获
but still no sign.
你们的上校说尸堆里说不定有东西
Your Colonel says maybe there's something in the pile
能帮助我们把他找回来
that can help track him down.
你们知道克里滕登是生是死吗
Do you know if Crittenden's alive?
不知道
We don't.
有时候日本人会处决囚犯
Sometimes the Japs execute prisoners.
有时候会折磨得他们生不如死
Sometimes they keep them alive and do a lot worse.
要不是你们的人成天忙着
You know, if your men weren't so busy
用胫骨做开信刀
making letter-openers out of shin bones,
他们可能会意识到活着的俘虏
they might have realized that a live POW
更有可能告诉我们
would stand a better chance of telling us
你们的中士去了哪里
where your sergeant is.
说不定还能让我们找到高桥
Maybe even get us to Takahashi.
这小伙子到底是翻译还是军官
Is this boy supposed to be a translator or an officer?
给你什么就好好干 中山
Work with what you got, Nakayama.
不是所有东西都会写在纸上
Not everything's written on paper.
这是和文密♥码♥
It's Wabun code.
我说了吧 奥瑞
Told ya, Oury.
我手下一个日本人就顶你们十个人
One of my Japanese boys is worth ten of yours.
你还是赶紧下去看看还漏了什么吧
Better get back in there and see what else you missed.
你们听到上校说的话了
You heard the Colonel.
赶紧进去 别磨蹭
Get in there! Chop-chop!
"你问我这里是什么样子
"So you asked what it's like here.
如果就照大自然原本的样子 这里本该是热带天堂
It'd be a tropical paradise if nature could have its way,
可是大自然也无可奈何
but apparently, it can't.
很高兴知道你那边一切都好
It's nice to hear everything's okay over there,
没出什么荒唐事
that nothing crazy's happened.
我也希望如此
I was hoping not.
我给你多加了一点别的东西
I'm including a little something for you.
希望能为我的暴躁老爹做一点弥补
Maybe it'll make up for my dad being such a pain in the rear.
他这人有些固执
He's kind of stubborn,
但是你也是
but then again, so are you.
别给自己太大压力
Don't try to do too much.
我真想快点见到我们的孩子
I can't wait to see our baby.
露丝·奥赫达
希望他长得像你
I hope he gets your looks."
他说什么了
What does he say?
他很好
He's good.
有好多名字被涂掉了
A lot of names are cut out.
他还寄来了这个
He sent this.
真帅气
So handsome.
就像加莱·古柏
Like Gary Cooper.
孩子他爸
Oto-san.
快来看看你儿子
我猜 你可能心里
I suppose there is a part of you
还是把他当成是个孩子吧
that still thinks of him as a little boy.
他现在要为自己负责了
He is his own man now.
孩子怎么样了
The baby?
别害怕
Don't be scared.
切斯特有跟您讲过我母亲的事吗
Did Chester tell you about my mom?
你要多想一些开心的事
You need to think good thoughts.
您生下切斯特的时候是什么样子
How was it when you gave birth to Chester?
不记得了
Oh... I don't remember.
太久了
It was so long ago.
有人吗
Hello?
这里禁止擅闯
This section's off limits.
你
Hey, you.
你听得懂英语吗
Do you understand English?
奈斯勒
Nessler!
奈斯勒 你去哪儿了
Nessler, where you been?
你错过了轮岗
You missed your last shift!
你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
奈斯勒 赶紧给我下来
Nessler, get down from there right now!
奈斯勒 赶紧给我滚下来
Nessler, get your ass down here right now!
天啊...
Jesus...
是你们哪个日本人把他给灌醉的
Which one of you Japs got him drunk?
你现在相信我了吧
Now do you believe me?
快去劝劝他
Go talk some sense into him.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
吉田小姐 请你出去
Miss Yoshida, you want to step outside?
除非你愿意告诉我们违禁的清酒在哪里
Unless you want tell us where the contraband saké is.
你只是想找个替罪羊
You're looking for a scapegoat.
你的手下是自杀的
Your man killed himself.
先生 长官
Sir-- Major, um...
这是我们家的宿舍
this is my family's barracks.
我知道
I'm aware.
这样吧
I tell you what,
告诉我你的床在哪里 我亲自搜
point out your bed, and I'll search it myself.
这是盂兰盆节用的
This for Obon.
什么骨头[音似]
What kind of bone?
盂兰盆节
Obon.
是我们纪念先祖的节日
Our custom to honor ancestor.
扔掉
Sweep it.
都是些迷信的破玩意
All that spook shit.
那个不是盂兰盆节用的
That's not for Obon.
是我的
It's mine.
用的是营地的物资
Made from camp property.
我的天啊
Holy Moses.
你这下面还藏了这么多啊
You got an entire still down here?
这是我们自己喝的
Just for us.
不给别人
No one else.
胡扯
Bullshit.
每个宿舍长都要遵守
There's explicit rules laid down
严格的规则
by every block manager.
如果你觉得这些东西合法
You wouldn't be hiding it
就不会把它们藏起来
if you didn't think it was wrong.
走吧
Let's go.
等等 你抓错人了
Hey, hold on, you got the wrong guy.
这老爷子只知道喝酒
All the old man does is drink the shit.
这些清酒是我酿的
I made the saké.
沃尔特...
Walt--
沃尔特
Walt?
姓吉田吗
As in Yoshida?
你不知道这些酒的事吧
Please tell me you didn't know about this.
她不知道
She didn't.
姑娘们本来就不能碰这种东西
Girls aren't allowed to touch the stuff anyway.
我没时间来搞什么判决
Look, I don't have time to adjudicate.
把吉田送去围栏
Take Yoshida to the stockade.
抓一个就够了
One's just as good as another.
怎么了
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表