剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
ever.
信上说你两天后就要乘船离开
It says you're shipping out in two days.
不是真的吧
That can't be right.
他们要把你派去哪里
Where are they even sending you,
去多久
and for how long?
我会先去明尼苏达
I'll start in Minnesota,
培训
for training,
然后...哪里需要我我就去哪里
then... wherever I'm needed,
但我会把所有钱都寄回家
but I'll send all the money home.
家
Home?
哪有家
What home?
我知道这很难接受
I know it's a shock.
我知道
I do.
你是想逃走
You're running away.
我的父母 他们...他们会照顾你
My parents, they-- they'll take care of you--
我不想让他们照顾我
I don't want them to take care of me.
我得知道你不会有事
I need to know that you'll be okay.
那就留下来
Then stay!
一定会有其它的办法
There has to be another way.
这里的其他人都在想办法适应
Other people here are managing.
我和他们不一样
I'm not like other people.
这不是你一直希望我有的吗
Isn't this what you want from me?
人生规划
To have a plan?
这就是我的人生规划
That's what I'm doing.
就这么简单
That's what this is.
我向你发誓
I swear to you,
我所做的一切...
all of this...
都是为了你
it's for you
和我们的孩子
and the baby.
如果你回不来呢
What if you don't come back?
我只是个翻译
I'm a translator.
不会上战场的
I won't see any combat.
很好听
It's nice,
这音乐
the music.
如果我闭上双眼
If I close my eyes,
说不定就能忘记我们的处境
I can maybe forget where we are.
或许吧
Maybe.
你知道吗
You know...
我们从未一起跳过舞
we've never danced together...
既然你要离开...
and if you're leaving...
我们就该破一次例
We should rectify that.
你找到清酒了啊
I see you found the saké.
妈妈跟你说我要走的事了吗
So Mom told you I'm leaving?
我要去一处
I'm going to be a translator
新军事情报机构做翻译
in a new military intelligence service,
和其他二代日裔一起
with other Nisei.
那你还等什么
So what's keeping you?
走吧
Go.
露丝会搬过来 爸
Luz is going to move in here, Pop,
而你...
and you...
我知道你经历了很多事
I know you've been through a lot.
我真的知道
I do,
但妈妈一个人撑不起这片天
but Mom can't do everything.
你得下床振作起来
I need you to get out of bed
照顾好这个家
and take care of this family,
包括露丝在内
and that includes Luz.
我为你牺牲了这么多
I sacrifice so much for you,
你就这么报答我
and this is how you repay it?
抛弃家人
By leaving your family
跑去当间谍
so you can run off and be a spy?
是你让我参军的
You told me to enlist.
那时我还不知道
That was before I knew
他们到底会做到什么程度
what they were capable of.
罗斯福
Roosevelt.
政♥府♥
The government.
我们在他们眼里全都是叛徒
They see us as rats.
等战争胜利
Once we win the war,
他们就不会再这么看我们了
they won't look at us like that again.
我以前也这么想
I used to think like that.
以善心待人
You treat people good,
他人就会以善念回报
they see the good in you,
可事实是...
the truth...
你活得越久
but you get old,
就越明白
and you learn...
他们不会
they don't.
他们打我
They beat me.
把我一人扔在冰天雪地里
They left me in the cold,
可你却加入了他们
and now you join them.
可他们把你送回来了
But they sent you back here.
你现在回来了 和妈一起
You're here now, with Ma.
孙子也快出生了
You have a grandbaby on the way,
可是...
and yet...
你只知道坐在这里
you just sit here.
这叫什么生活
That's no way to live.
确实
It's not,
但我们就是这样的人
but this is what we do.
坚韧不拔
但你...
But you...
你却要逃跑
you run away.
走吧
Go.
如果你非走不可的话 切斯特
If you have to go, Chester,
那你就必须离开
you have to go.
至少我在努力改变现状
At least I'm doing something.
你怎么跟露丝解释的
How much did you tell Luz?
我只说这是个好差事
Just that it's a good job.
她操心的事已经够多了
She's worried enough as it is.
保重
Take care.
那个叫坚的家伙 对你还好吗
That Ken guy, he being nice to you?
你穿军装一定会很帅的
You're going to look so handsome in uniform.
我们会照顾好露丝的
We'll see after Luz.
你♥爸♥也会想通的
Pop will come around.
我找到了一位会做裙子的女士...
I found a woman who was making dresses...
我怕你不想再穿我的T恤了
in case you get sick of wearing my shirts.
你哪来的钱
How did you pay for it?
我...
I...
用我的相机换来的
traded my camera for it.
切斯特...
Chester...
尽早写信回来
Write as soon as you can.
切斯特
Chester!
你的头发
你的头发 我差点忘了...
她在干什么
What's she doing?
如果切斯特不幸遇难 尸骨无踪
If Chester dies and there's no body,
她可以火化他的头发
she can cremate the hair.
让他体面下葬
Give him a proper burial.
朝子太太
Asako-san!
你知道营地里有没有其他医生吗
Do you know if there's another doctor at the camp?
怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
我没事
I feel fine,
但我不想再让北村医生检查了
but I don't want to see Dr. Kitamura again.
女性宿舍有人跟我提起过一位助产士
A woman in the mesu told me about a midwife,
住在哨塔北边的新营房♥那里
in the new barracks, north of the guard tower.
不如我和你一起去吧
Why don't I come with you?
我可以自己去
I can make it.
谢谢您
Arigato.
宝宝在动呢
不好意思
I'm sorry,
我听不懂
I don't understand.
你能告诉我孩子的头...
Can you tell me if the head...
是不是朝下
Is it down?
头...朝下
The head... down?
没有 头没有朝下
朝上
Up?
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表