剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
我还没想到那么远
I haven't thought that far.
我现在满脑子都是古谷夫人
All I keep seeing in my head is Mrs. Furuya,
躺在那里
laying there,
妆容精致 高贵纯洁
all made up. Pristine.
别说了
Stop.
这事不怪你
You can't blame yourself for that.
她是在我们找她要这个之后自杀的
She killed herself after we asked for this.
如果她认为这是错的
If she thought it was wrong,
就不会给你做这个了
she wouldn't have made this for you.
她本来不想做的
She didn't want to do it,
只是为了我 她违背了自己的意愿
but she did it anyway because it was me.
她想帮我们处理好我们所犯下的错事
She tried to help us with this terrible thing we did,
可现在...
and now...
那...
So...
我们下一步该怎么办
What do we do next?
等一切结束之后
After it's over,
告诉你♥爸♥你没事
tell your father you're okay.
只是食物中毒
Food poisoning.
不需要去看医生
No need to see a doctor.
然后 等到了圣诞节...
Then, by Christmas...
我们就可以忘了这件事
we can forget.
全部忘记
All of it.
你去上护理学院
You go to nursing school...
我去外地闯荡
I go see the country...
没有什么能阻挡我们的脚步
Nothing to get in the way.
你知道...
You know...
我爸一直想让我做修女
my father always wanted me to be a nun.
为我的母亲赎罪
Maybe as a penance for my mother.
我本来也想这么做的
I was gonna do it, too.
伊露米娜塔姊妹
Sister Illuminata.
可有一天我突然意识到
Then one day I realized
这一切只是因为我喜欢这个名头
that it was all because I liked the sound of it.
而非这件事本身
Not the thing itself.
总之 我...
Anyway, I just...
一直想跟你说这件事
always meant to tell you that.
只是一直没有机会
Just never got around to it.
我多希望能开着我爸的帕卡德带你出去
I wish I could've gotten to take you out in my pop's Packard.
那辆车是亮黑色的...特别漂亮
It's jet black... so pretty.
他只会开着它在小岛上来回兜圈
All he does is take it in circles around that tiny island.
他们从一座岛 搬到了另一座更小的岛
They come from one island to an even smaller island.
这就是他们的全世界
That's their entire world.
可我做不到
I can't do that.
谢谢你帮我弄到这个
Thanks for this.
你先走吧
You should probably go first.
如果鱼的质量不如以往 你就只能适应
If quality of the catch is deteriorating, you've got to adapt.
安全第一
抱歉 格里丘克先生
Sorry, Mr. Grichuk,
可这质量是一样的啊
but the quality is the same.
你说是这么说 可是你看
You say that, but look.
这些切割机是为4到5两的青花鱼准备的
These splitters are for eight- to 10-ounce mackerel.
可像你的这些古比鱼
Guppies like yours, though,
我的姑娘们就得用手来切
my girls have to split them by hand.
你得明白 这样的鱼 我不可能给你40
Now, you've got to understand, I can't pay you 40 for that.
好吧 那多少
Okay. How much?
我不知道...
I don't know...
20? 15?
你觉得它值多少
What do you think it's worth?
操
Aw, shit.
天啊 救救我
Jesus Christ! Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我啊
Help! Help!
切斯特 晚饭
Chester! Supper!
你好
谢谢你们的耐心等待
很好吃的样子哎
我们不等沃尔特吗
We're not waiting for Walt?
他在家...
He's home...
做准备
preparing.
贝蒂要从东京回来了
Betty's sailing back from Tokyo.
沃尔特已经一年没见过她了
Walt hasn't seen her in a year.
她还差一个学期
She still has one semester,
但最好还是趁着有机会赶紧走
but better to leave while you can.
他们的婚礼安排在了三月份
Wedding will be in March...
很快就能抱孙子了
And soon, a grandson.
这就是人生的季节
种子结为果实
是啊
他们没告诉你我要搬去大♥陆♥吗
They didn't tell you I'm moving to the mainland?
所有杂♥志♥社都在寻找西部摄影师
All the magazines are looking for photographers out west.
走着看吧
We'll see.
怎么 难道我就得一辈子捕鱼
What? Should I be hauling fish the rest of my life?
切斯特 这里很安全
Chester, it's safe here.
生活很安逸
It's good life.
全世界都在打仗
There's war all over the world.
死了很多人
So many people dying.
我还记得23年前
I remember 23 years ago,
我在海上航行了三周 身上只有这个男人的照片
I sail three weeks with nothing but photo of this man.
还好他和照片里长得一样
I so relief he look like his picture.
人生充满艰辛 切斯特
Life is hard, Chester.
没有家人是不行的
You cannot do it without family.
看看古谷夫人就知道了
Just ask Mrs. Furuya.
开饭吧
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
其实我还挺开心的
Actually, I'm kind of glad.
我在和海军基地的一个白人约会
I've been going with a hakujin from the Naval Station,
这正好说明了我爸妈还不知道
so I'm taking this as a sign my folks don't know.
真的吗
Seriously?
是啊 他们还是不要知道的好
Yeah, it's probably best they don't.
他们会气死的 或者是气得杀了我
They'd die, or I would.
你没告诉沃尔特吧
You haven't told Walt, have you?
我哥是彻头彻尾的日本人
My brother's as Japanese as rice.
估计他连想都不敢想
I don't think he could even imagine it.
你知道最可怕的是什么吗
You know what's truly scary?
古谷秀夫会喝到酩酊大醉
That Hideo Furuya would get blind drunk,
暴揍他的妻子
beat his wife,
醒来却什么都不记得
then wake with no memory,
看到她的伤痕以后 再揍她一顿
see the bruises, and then beat her again,
认为她出了轨
thinking she was stepping out on him.
那才是怪物
That's a monster.
到了 是这里吗
Here. Is this it?
古谷夫人自杀的地方
Where Mrs. Furuya did it?
警方把花全都踩烂了
The police trampled all over it,
不过等一周以后
but give it a week,
这里就会像什么都没发生一样
and it'll look like it never happened.
你知道是为什么吗
Do you have any idea why?
我...
I, um...
我有一阵子没见过她了
I hadn't seen her in a while.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
天啊 明明有这么多办法
Jeez, of all the ways...
也许她希望我们
Maybe she wanted us
记住...完整的她
to remember her... intact.
抱歉这么晚来打扰你们
Sorry for the lateness of the hour.
要不要来杯咖啡 格里丘克先生
You want coffee, Mr. Grichuk?
你脸色很差
You don't look so good.
我说完就走
This won't take long.
我就是想第一个告诉你
I wanted you to be the first to know.
我被炒了
They canned me.
讽刺吧
That's ironic.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他们的机器废了
Their machine craps out.
总得有人来背黑锅
Someone's got to take the blame.
你是好人
Oh, you're a good man.
我兢兢业业为这帮孙子干了13年
Thirteen years I gave those sons of bitches.
现在呢
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表