剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
她死而复生
She returned from the dead.
我们烧了她的尸体
We burned her corpse.
可她还在
And she persists.
逃跑不是解决办法
Running away is not the answer.
如果你有更好的主意 我愿意一听
If you've got a better plan, I'd love to hear it.
不如你别让你的母亲难过几个月
How about you don't let your mother waste away for months
认为你已经死了
believing you are dead?
不如你别再想着逃离所有的困扰
How about you don't try to run from all your troubles?
还有 不如就一次
And how about maybe, for once,
你来问一下我的建议
you ask me for a bit of advice?
是吗
Oh yeah?
你有什么建议
What advice have you got?
我会告诉你离开这个可怜的女孩
I would have told you to leave that poor girl alone.
我会告诉你
I would have told you,
如果你真爱露丝
if you love Luz,
就不该为她带来苦难
you wouldn't bring any more misery onto her.
我会告诉你做个男人
I would have told you to be a man.
但现在已经太晚了
But it's too late for that now.
你总是觉得自己无所不知
You always think you know everything.
你想和恶魔赛跑
You are trying to outrun a demon.
但你知道那根本是徒劳
But you know that won't work.
所以你到底有什么事瞒着我
So what aren't you telling me?
你可以的 我的爱人
裕子
Yuko.
是伊西德罗神父
It's just Father Ysidro.
-不 -露丝 嘘
- No! - Luz, shh.
*Los pollitos dicen*
*Pío pío pío*
*Cuando tienen hambre...*
*Cuando tienen frío*
没事的
It's okay.
你好 神父
这边有我们看着呢
This side is covered.
你快过去
Go!
神父 要不要做个祷告
这样可以帮助她平静下来
*Los pollitos dicen*
*Pío pío pío*
*Cuando tienen hambre...*
*Cuando tienen frío*
*Cuando tienen frío*
*Cuando tienen frío*
是恶灵 她在神父身体里
这个孩子是我的
快过来 露丝需要你
Go! Luz needs you!
它是我的
大藏
不会有事的 呼吸
切斯特 开快点
Chester, hurry!
警告
非军事人员不得入内
这是什么地方
What is this place?
政♥府♥建筑
Government property.
在新墨西哥州
In the middle of New Mexico?
是赫克特让我们过来的
Hector told us to come here.
虽然这里他无权进入
It's above his clearance,
但他开车来过一次
but he had to drive here once.
这里充满了死亡的气息
It feels like death here.
等孩子一生下来 我们就离开
As soon as our baby's born, we'll leave.
快进去
Go inside. Now.
警告
非军事人员不得入内
你打算带她去哪儿
Where will you take her?
你很快就知道了
You'll know soon enough.
逃跑不是办法
Running is not a plan.
我说了
I told you.
你很快就知道了
You'll know soon enough.
你是在利用我们
You use us.
否则我们对你来说屁都不是
Otherwise, we are nothing.
连一句多余的解释都不值得
Not even worth an explanation.
别怕 来来来
Okay, come, come, come.
我们都在这里 好孩子
这里 这里
没人跟上来
No one followed us.
她不可能知道我们在这里
There's no way she could know we're here.
她没有附在我们身上 孩子
要是她来了...
How will we know...
我们怎么才能知道
when she gets here?
露丝 她没跟上来
Luz, she didn't follow us.
我们怎么才能知道
How will we know?
我们会听到的
We'll hear.
我保证
I promise.
切斯特都安排好了
Chester has a plan.
他向来如此
He always does.
我不行 我做不到
I can't! I can't do it!
-你可以的 -宝宝快出来了
- You can. - The baby is coming.
继续用力
宝宝快出来了 孩子
The baby's coming, mija.
继续用力
继续用力
我不行了
I can't.
我看到头了 已经看到头了
继续用力
我已经看到头了
那是...
Is it... ?
再点用力 快成功了 亲爱的
宝宝马上就出来了
The baby's coming.
宝宝快出来了 我在这里 就在你身边
The baby's coming. I'm here. I'm here.
再来一次 再用力一次
最后一次
出来了
外婆 宝宝呢
外婆 宝宝呢
宝宝还好吗
回答我 宝宝还好吗
他很好 孩子
He's perfect, mija.
我的小宝贝 来 你抱好了
头 小心头
我们有儿子了 露丝
We have a boy, Luz!
我们有儿子了
We have a boy.
我的小儿子
My little boy!
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
他真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
真漂亮
So beautiful.
你好
Hi.
太好了
Yes.
你很棒 亲爱的
You did so good, baby.
你真了不起
You did a great job.
真了不起
You did so good.
她在这里
She's here.
我就知道她在这里
I knew she was here.
我去看看
I'll go check.
别去 切斯特
No, no, Chester...
说不定只是我们大惊小怪
It's probably nothing.
那要是她...
Well, what if she...
我们现在有孩子了
We have a little boy now.
为了他 我们必须坚强
We're strong for him.
万事小心
Be careful.
听好
Hi.
爸爸会回来的 好吗
Poppa's gonna come back, okay?
外婆
田边次郎的双胞胎哥哥
是什么
What is it?
动物
Animal.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
那就快回去吧
Then come back in.
我不能回去
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
记得这个吗
Remember that?
他是你的儿子
It's your son.
现在不是了
He was.
他有一个请求
Well, he has a favor to ask.
你记得我跟你说我去见过次郎吧
You know how I told you I visited Jirou?
我的弟弟
My brother?
尽管他已经死了
Even though he's dead?
我们都不确定有没有这个人
We didn't know he even existed.
露丝外婆做的那个法...
The magic Luz's abuela did...
让我和次郎说了话
I spoke to Jirou.
我碰到了他
I touched him.
他是真实存在的
He was real.
裕子真正想要的...
And the thing Yuko really wants...
她的大藏
her Taizo...
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表