剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
the day you and your mother walked into my office.
她坐下来
She sat down,
直视着我的眼睛
and looked me right in the eye,
告诉我
and she said
你希望能够在战争时期
that you wanted to help your country
报效自己的祖国
during a time of war.
我相信了她
And I believed her.
我相信了你
And I believed you.
结果呢...
And then...
斩草必须除根
Some dogs you just have to put down.
这样才会更安全
It's safer this way.
相信我
Trust me.
别太为难自己了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
他留给你的选择也不比留给我的多
He didn't leave you any more choice than he left me.
我知道你是好人
I knew you were one of the good ones.
我一直都相信你
I always trusted you.
战时重新安置机构确实收到了录音带
The WRA did receive the reel,
和你计划的一样 确实是匿名寄出的
sent anonymously, just as you planned.
不过谢天谢地
But thankfully,
录音带送到时 我在军官训练期间认识的老友
an old buddy of mine from my officer training days
刚好就在办公室
was in the office when it came in,
同样谢天谢地 这位老友非常忠诚
and thankfully, that buddy's a loyal man.
你也可以说他是爱国义士
A patriot, if you will.
好了 吉田小姐
Now, Miss Yoshida,
如果你能冷静下来
if you'll just control yourself,
也许我们可以讨论一下现在的局面
perhaps we can discuss the current situation
看看我们应该如何处理
and how we're going to handle it
以及我们可能存在的将来
and our potential future together.
救命 救命啊
Help! Help me!
我给过你机会了
I gave you a chance!
你尽管喊
Go ahead and scream all you want!
没有人会听到的
Nobody can hear you.
我们现在是在地下
We're underground.
36排的地下
In Block 36.
他们全都在营地的另一边
They're all the way across camp.
什么也听不见
They can't hear shit.
再想想...
And to think...
我曾经差一点就为
I was this close to regretting
这个营地的存在而后悔了
that this camp ever existed.
操
Goddamn it!
在这鸟不拉屎的地方
Try to maintain
还得努力维持
a functioning electrical grid
运转良好的供电网络...
out here in the middle of nowhere...
然后呢
And then...
你们让我慢慢地心软下来之后
as you were all softening me up,
就显露了自己的本色
you showed your true colors.
中山攻击了我手下的宪兵
Nakayama attacking my MPs.
坚 你的小情人 绑了我当人♥质♥...
Ken, O Lover Boy, takes me hostage...
你很想他 对吧
You miss him, don't you?
想念他的抚摸
You miss his touch.
去死吧
Go to hell!
我以前真的很喜欢你 艾米
I really liked you, Amy.
妈的...
Hell...
现在也是一样
I still do.
她说她想让我和弟弟
She said she wanted me and my brother
去她的完美世界
to live with her
和她一起生活
in her perfect world.
你母亲的鬼魂一直在纠缠你
Your mother's spirit is following you?
她跟着我去了瓜达康纳尔岛
She tracked me to Guadalcanal,
现在她又来到了这里
and now she's here.
你早就知道 却一直瞒着我
You knew this, and you kept it from me?
即使我父亲都已经失踪了
Even when my father was missing?
露丝 已经过去两年了
Luz, it's been two years.
我以为已经在营地毁灭了她
We thought we destroyed her at the camp.
以为一切都结束了
I thought it was all over.
以为我们也结束了
I thought we were over.
你经历了这么多
After all you'd been through,
我怎么能告诉你呢
how could I tell you?
裕子是我的助产士
Yuko was my midwife.
她对我很好
She was kind to me.
鬼魂怎么会这么做
Why would a spirit do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
是她杀了我的父亲吗
Did she kill my father?
有...
It's...
有可能
it's possible.
婚礼照片呢
The wedding photos.
这处模糊
This blur.
说明裕子的鬼魂
It's a sign that Yuko's spirit
正控制着别人
is controlling someone.
占据了他们的身体
Possessing them.
裕子去了婚礼现场
Yuko was at the wedding?
切斯特 这是玛丽亚女士
Chester, this is Doña Maria.
你们最后一次见她是什么时候
When's the last time either of you saw her?
玛利亚女士
你在吗
大家会注意到我的失踪
People are going to notice I'm missing.
我的朋友 家人 他们会来找我
My friends, my family, they'll come looking for me.
几天之内 他们一定会找到你的
And in a few days, I'm sure they'll find you.
这个地方绝对闹鬼 我敢发誓
I swear to God this place is haunted.
当然闹鬼
Of course it's haunted.
全日本人都知道
All the Japanese know that.
恶灵要来了
你在嘀咕什么
What are you mumbling about?
恶灵
The yurei.
漂泊的灵魂
The wandering spirit.
你见过她对不对
You've seen her, haven't you?
裕子对你做了什么
What did Yuko do to you?
裕子 这是她的名字
Yuko? That's her name?
她是从我们的岛上来的
She's from my island.
我可以告诉你她的一切
I can tell you all about her.
闭嘴 你又在说谎了
Shut up. You're lying.
据说她喜欢黑暗又隐蔽的地方
They say she likes dark, hidden places.
我要不要叫裕子下来
Should I call Yuko down here?
或者让她占据我们谁的身体
Or maybe just let her possess one of us.
把嘴闭上
You shut your mouth.
我才不会信你们的那些狗屁巫术
I'm not falling for any of your voodoo bullshit.
这该死的营地
Goddamn this camp.
玛利亚女士死了
Doña Maria's dead.
裕子杀死了她
Yuko killed her.
死的时候手里拿着这个
She was holding this.
裕子...
Yuko...
她知道
She knows.
她知道什么
She knows what?
她不是为你而来的
She's not here for you.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
她是为我们的孩子而来的
She's come for our baby.
早上好 次郎
你睡得很香
我的小宝贝
要不了多久 我们就能团聚了
你 我 还有大藏
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表