剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
千万别忘了
You do that.
吉田小姐 跟我走
Miss Yoshida, with me.
长官 他只是想让那些病患
Sir, he only wanted to get medical help
得到医疗救助
for those who needed it.
您能将这件事纳入考量吗
If you could maybe take that into consideration?
我已经考虑过了
I already have.
各位
Fellas...
你们进去吧
you're needed inside.
把他按在地上
Get him to the ground.
你们要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
他的名字叫次郎
So his name was Jirou?
对
Yeah.
我竟然有个弟弟
I have a brother.
在这个世上
Somewhere.
他是被另一家人领养了吗
Did another family adopt him?
这上面只说他八个月大的时候
It just says he was sent to a children's hospital
被送进了一家儿童医院
at eight months.
在那之后...
After that...?
如果他还活着
So if he's alive,
估计也在哪个营地
he's probably in some camp,
用的是养父母起的名字
under an adopted name,
思考着为什么自己总觉得
wondering why he's always felt
遗失了一半的人生
like half of him's missing.
不过...
Anyway...
这些事情不需要你来操心
it's nothing for you to worry about.
要不要告诉我该送你去哪里
Care to tell me where I'm taking you?
阿瓜约
Aguayo.
新墨西哥州
New Mexico.
为什么去那里
Why there?
那是我妈长大的地方
It's where my mom grew up.
以前每到夏天 我父亲就会送我们过去
My father used to send us there in the summer.
我的外婆会和我一起做辣烩肉
My abuela and I would make birria
然后一起祷告
and pray to the saints together.
我的表弟赫克特喜欢捕兔子
My cousin, Hector, would trap rabbits.
他说兔肉比羊肉要甜
He said it was sweeter than goat.
我哥不喜欢那里
My brother hated it.
他会想念城市的生活
He missed the city.
但对我来说
But to me,
那就像是我的梦想
it was like a dream.
那我们就出发吧
Well, let's go, then.
胃口真好
和切斯特一样
他是自己离开的
一滴眼泪都没有
我们又何必哭哭啼啼
他们还没找到尸体
我不相信他已经死了
这位战士看来是好多了
This soldier's certainly feeling better.
不咳嗽了
No more coughing.
你们真幸运 是鲍文少校管事
It's a blessing Major Bowen is in charge.
他亲自告诉我们
He personally made sure
务必让每个人都受到最好的照顾
that everyone received the best care.
是啊
Yes.
我们很幸运
Very lucky.
你能把红药水递给我吗
Do you mind bringing me that Mercurochrome?
该换绷带了
Bandages could use a change.
别在那里傻站着了
Come on, you don't wanna stand over there.
他们想让我换个营地
You know, they wanted me to switch barracks.
现在让我走
Retreat now?
我不怪你 亲爱的
I don't blame you, sweetheart.
那种男人总是会利用柔弱的人
Men like that take advantage of the vulnerable.
我知道你是个好姑娘
I know at heart you're a good girl.
你本可以像你说的那样 送他去监狱
You could have sent him to prison like you promised.
他已经缴枪投降了
He put his gun down and surrendered.
正好给你上一课...
Here's the lesson...
拔草必须除根
some dogs you just have to put down.
这样才会更安全
It's safer this way,
相信我
trust me.
别太为难自己了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
他留给你的选择也不比留给我的多
He didn't leave you any more choice than he left me.
我知道你是好人
I knew you were one of the good ones.
我一直都相信你
I always trusted you.
新墨西哥州 阿瓜约
外婆
我美丽的小露丝
真是老天保佑
真是奇迹啊
快来
露丝回来了
瞧瞧你
我的心肝宝贝 好久不见了
看看是谁回来了
她跟她妈妈长得真像
切斯特...
Chester...
你其实不必如此
You didn't have to,
但我很高兴你这么做了
but I'm glad you did.
我打算继续向东开
So I was thinking I'd keep driving east,
看看这个国家
see the country,
或许找个城市落脚
maybe find a city
看看哪里能容得下我田边大藏
where Taizo Tanabe can find some decent work.
留下吧
Stay.
留在这里
Here?
我家里...
My family, um...
有很多活要做
There's a lot of work.
露丝 是你吗
Luz? Is that you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我的家人...
我的儿子们...
我的完美生活...
是切斯特让你来的吗
Did Chester send you?
他把我女儿怎么样了
What has he done with my daughter?
他们如何才能回来
请你离开
You need to leave.
阿瓜约
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表