剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
我不是间谍
I am not a spy.
我只是个渔夫
I am a simple fisherman.
我爱这个国家
I love this country.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我只是个渔夫
I am a simple fisherman.
我爱这个国家
I love this country.
1942年2月27日
9066号♥行政命令下达后一周
针对全体日裔下达指令
这行政命令就是放屁 马龙
This order is bullshit, Marlon.
或许是这样
Maybe it is,
又或许不是
and maybe it ain't.
无论如何 所有人都得在日落时出去集♥合♥
Everyone has to be out by nightfall either way.
我们什么时候能回来
When can we come back?
这座岛已经属于海军所有了
The island is Naval property now.
另外我还需要没收所有
Also I have to confiscate anything
可能被用作间谍设备的东西
that might be spy equipment.
收音机 手电筒 相机
Radios, flashlights, cameras.
拜托 老马
Come on, Marl.
咱俩以前还经常跑去和田家买♥♥醉
We used to get plastered together at Wada's.
你喝到吐还是我妈给你洗的制♥服♥
My mom washed your uniform after you threw up on it.
我要真是间谍 你怎么可能不知道
If I was a spy, wouldn't you know it by now?
你应该开心来的是我
You're lucky it's me.
有些宪兵
Some of these MPs
可巴不得看你们出事
would love to see you have an accident.
你知道...
You know...
就像斯塔·格里丘克
like Stan Grichuk?
还好我不是个刚刚
Then it's a good thing I'm not a drunk
被炒了鱿鱼的酒鬼
who just got fired from his job.
你能好歹告诉我 我爸被带到哪去了吗
Do you at least know where they took my dad?
不管他在哪儿 那里都比这里安全
Wherever he is, he's safer there.
吉田君 这里有地方
Yoshida-san! We've got room.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
你能相信这一切吗
Can you believe this?
慢慢开始相信了
I'm starting to.
也许去了洛杉矶 你还能再见到那个露丝
Hey... maybe in L.A. You'll get to see that Luz girl again.
她已经开始新生活了
She's moved on.
我也一样
So have I.
就像亨利·福特桥下的水一样
Water under the Badger Avenue Bridge.
剩下的交给我吧
Here, let me get the rest.
嗨 大兄弟
Okay, big man.
就一个行李箱吗
Just the one suitcase?
这是你父亲的
Your father's.
起先我还以为自己不会喜欢上这里
I did not think I would like it here at first.
妈妈 别哭了
至少我们都在一起
好了 大家伙
Okay, everyone.
我们去城里看看情况吧
Let's see what we can find in the city.
极地恶灵
恶行
第二季 第二集
这里还有空房♥
They still have vacancies.
我们要不要和朝子 切斯特分开住
Maybe we should get separate rooms from Asako and Chester.
出什么事了吗
我好像看到了一个人...
就分开住吧
不
No...
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
你还记得我吧
哎 快走
Hey, keep it movin'.
那是什么
契经
可以驱逐恶灵
这儿还有...
你要吗
恶灵
在这里
你觉得这里没鬼吗
你看看古谷
还觉得所有恶魔都在地狱里吗
是幽灵害了古谷
不是因为悲痛或是负罪感
今村去哪儿了
还有中山
筱田兄弟
都莫名其妙失去了踪迹
这事儿最好不要往外说
这里的人都有可能是恶灵
先生们 慢一点
Hey, gents, slow down.
我都快跟不上了
I can hardly keep up.
你不是周三放风的吗
Oh, you're here on Wednesdays now?
我一般都是跟厄夫和均在一起
Ah, well, usually I'm with Irv and Hitoshi,
但他们把我抛下了
but they switched me.
我们几天没见过他们了
We not see them for days.
那还好我现在改成周三放风了
Well, then, I guess it's lucky I'm on Wednesdays now.
那个人是尼克·冈田
至少他是这么说的
医学系
亨考夫教授
切斯特
Chester.
你是退学了吗
Did you drop out?
我好久没见你了 自从...
I haven't seen you since...
珍珠港事件
Pearl Harbor?
对
Yeah.
我把你的放大机带回来了
I brought back your enlarger.
谢谢 你不必这么快还我的
Oh, thanks. You didn't have to do that.
我还想问问你对这些照片的看法
I was also wondering what you thought of these.
前不久我们在终端岛上办了几场葬礼
There's been a few funerals on Terminal Island lately,
我拍的几张照片洗出来
and some more of the pictures that I took
就是这个样子
turned out like this.
是我♥操♥作有问题吗
What am I doing wrong?
这要让我以前的教授来说
Well, if you ask my old professor,
肯定是快门按太久
he'd say it's a combination of a slow shutter
再加上手抖
and a shaky hand.
要让我犹太教的母亲来说
If you ask my Jewish mother,
你肯定是拍了
she'd say you've been taking photos
不该拍的东西
of things you shouldn't be.
可我问的是你
But I asked you.
我觉得...
Well, I say
摄影师捕捉到的图片显示了
a picture captures a photographer's relationship
他与周边世界的关系
to the world around him,
考虑到最近发生的事情
and with everything that's been going on right now,
你的照片会出现这样的问题也并不奇怪
it's no surprise that yours are coming out a little disturbed.
现在的世道很艰难 切斯特
It's a tough time, Chester.
我能想象你现在的处境
I can only imagine what this is like for you right now.
谢谢你 教授
Thank you, Professor.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
露丝
Luz?
切斯特
Chester.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
你打算什么时候告诉我
So, when were you going to tell me?
是九个月以后 还是九年以后
Nine months from now? Nine years?
这是我闯下的祸
This is my mess.
是我的错
My mistake.
应该我自己来解决
I need to take care of it myself.
那你为什么不吃药
Then why didn't you take the medicine?
因为我妈妈
Because of my mom.
你妈妈 她不是...
Your mom? Isn't she...
对
Yeah.
生我的时候难产死的
From giving birth to me.
失血过多
She lost too much blood.
我外婆告诉我
The story my abuela tells
她用她最后的时间...
is that all she had time to do was...
给我起名
name me,
抱着我
hold me,
向我告别
and say goodbye.
天啊
Jesus.
我的母亲是为了我而死的
My mother died so I could live.
我这一生
All my life,
都想让她的牺牲不至于白费
I've been trying to live up to her sacrifice.
我本来要做修女
I was going to be a nun,
护士
a nurse,
一个好女儿
a perfect daughter,
可你出现了
and then you come along,
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表