剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表
瓜达康纳尔岛
中山
Nakayama!
1943年2月4日
中山 新的信件来了
Nakayama, the new batch!
他又开始恍惚了
He's fogged over again.
切斯特·中山中士收
你觉得换个地方会不会帮到他
You'd think a change of scenery would do him some good.
我女朋友甩了我
My girl left me,
我也依然在干自己的工作
and I'm still doing my job.
虽然这并不一样...
Not saying it's the same...
可这没有区别
But it's the same.
你女朋友是回到了波卡特洛
Your girl goes home to Pocatello,
可我的两个刚出世的儿子被埋在了集中营里
my infant sons are buried in a prison camp.
别这样
Come on.
鲍勃会为你挡子弹的
Bob'd take a bullet for you.
那样倒好了
I wish he would.
这样他就能闭嘴了
It'd shut him up.
他崩溃了
He's cracked.
说老实话
Truth be told,
我希望新一批翻译能快点过来
I'm hoping that new batch of translators gets here soon.
军事港口
加利福尼亚州长滩
你知道我表弟跟我说啥吗
You know what my cousin told me?
登船之前
Before you ship out,
看看站在你右边的人
look to the man on your right
还有你左边的人
and the one on your left.
其中一个会被装在裹尸袋里
One of them's comin' home
送回家
in a body bag.
是啊...
Yeah, right...
要是他俩都活下来了
and if both of 'em make it,
那袋子里的人就会是你
then it's gonna be you.
放轻松 这不过是前线的玩笑话罢了
Hey, lighten up. That's just frontline grunts.
到现在还没有翻译出过事
We haven't lost a single translator.
我听说瓜达康纳尔岛上有一哥们
Now, I heard a fella in Guadalcanal
被人拿喷火器朝脸上喷
took a flamethrower to the face,
却毫发无伤
came out fresh as a daisy.
所以...
So...
你是觉得快轮到我们了
you're saying we're due?
如果真是这样
If so,
我猜肯定是寺岛
my money's on Terajima.
他今天一整天都草木皆兵的
He's been looking spooked all day.
你说呢 小岛
What do you think, 'Jima?
为山姆叔叔英勇献身
Take one for Uncle Sam?
他们会以你的名义盖座宝塔的
They'll name a pagoda after you.
记得他以前还挺幽默的
Remember when he used to be fun?
打起精神来
Pick it up!
咱们去赢点战利品吧
Let's win us some scalps, huh?
对了 瓜达康纳尔岛在哪儿
Hey, where's Guadalcanal at, anyway?
所罗门群岛
Solomon Islands.
那又是哪儿
Where's that?
马上不就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
极地恶灵
第二季 第五集
恶行
这是什么
What this?
"日裔美国公民"
"Statement of United States Citizen of Japanese Ancestry."
填好上交
Fill it out, turn it in.
我们需要证明你是忠诚的美国公民
Just have to prove you're a loyal American.
这是我们必须证明的
This we must prove?
赶紧填好就是了
Just fill it out, pal.
忠诚度问卷
A loyalty questionnaire?
就算我们填完了这玩意儿
We put this stuff in writing,
他们也只会扔回到我们脸上
they'll throw it back in our faces.
可是
Still,
这毕竟是楼上的人第一次说可以放我们出去
first time anybody upstairs has mentioned letting us out.
说不定我们能参军呢
Maybe we'll get to enlist.
这就是你想到的最好的出路 吉田
That's your best-case scenario, Yoshida?
为了成就罗斯福 上战场当炮灰
Get your head blown off for the glory of FDR?
要么送回日本 要么送进监狱
Be sent to Japan, be sent to jail,
要么就送去当炮灰
or be sent to die.
这就是个陷阱 跟白人的鼻子一样显而易见
This whole thing's a trap. It's plain as a hakujin's nose.
我得和鲍文少校谈一谈
I must speak with Major Bowen.
向他坦白
Make confession.
"自首"这个词在这里最好不要说
"Confession" is not a good word to be using
大和君
in here, Yamato-san.
1925年
In 1925,
我给日本海军捐献了锡箔
I donate tinfoil to collection for Japanese Navy.
只是为了
I only give
赶走蹲在我家门口的那个人
to make man at my door go away.
这上面没地方可以解释
No room to explain that.
千万别提这件事
Say nothing about this.
这是昨天
Release docs
违反宵禁那个人的释放文书
from yesterday's overnighter.
真不懂为啥日本人
I don't know why Japs like
这么爱睡在围栏里
sleeping in the stockade so much.
我觉得有些人只是想抗♥议♥吧
I guess some people feel the need to protest.
抗♥议♥
Protest?
明明就是不懂感激
Ingratitude is what it is,
现在又搞这个破问卷
and now this goddamn questionnaire?
战时重新安置机关说我
The WRA's all over my ass
必须达到100%的回复率
to get 100% response rate,
可所有人都只知道发牢骚
and everybody's bitching and moaning.
大家都不希望答错嘛
No one wants to answer wrong.
一共就30个破问题
It's 30 goddamn questions.
还有一半都是是非题
Half of 'em are "Yes" or "No."
五分钟就能答完
It should take five minutes,
我还以为
and here I thought
你们日本人都很听话呢
y'all were supposed to be obedient.
天啊
I mean...
你是很讲道理
you're reasonable,
可其他的人...我的天啊
but the rest of 'em, holy Moses.
是啊 你的规矩说得确实很明白
Yes, you laid out the rules so clearly.
现在需要的
Consequences for non-compliance
是对不服从规定的处罚
is what there needs to be.
严厉的处罚
Stern ones.
你看完青木的日记了
You get through the Aoki diary?
上面证实了高桥上将
It confirms Admiral Takahashi
确实给克里滕登做了些心理实验
did some psychological experiments on Crittenden,
但没说步骤 也没说...
but nothing about how, or...
有没有其他人
if there's others.
"我们没有目标
"We have no goals
只知道我们的躯体
save that our bodies might shatter
也许会破碎成珍珠粉"
into glorious shards of pearl."
我一般都把たま翻成翡翠
I always translate "tama" as "jade,"
但我其实更喜欢珍珠
but I actually like "pearl" better.
在被我们搅成肉酱之前
That guy was a bit of a poet
那家伙其实还挺像个诗人的
before we ground him into hamburger.
至少我们知道克里滕登为什么会疯
Well, at least we know what made Crittenden break,
也知道不是幽灵搞的鬼了
and it wasn't some yurei.
我一直都以为它跟来了这里
I was so sure that it was here,
但它其实一直都还在营地里
but it was back at camp the whole time.
是它想让我来这里
It wanted me to come here,
它才好对露丝下手
so it could get to Luz.
切斯特 我以前在曼扎纳尔打扫医院
Chester, I used to mop up the infirmary at Manzanar.
在那种营地里 发生坏事
It doesn't take some evil spirit
并不需要什么恶灵来捣鬼
for something to go bad in those camps.
世上根本就没有幽灵
There was never a yurei.
如果真没有幽灵
If there isn't a yurei,
那我来这里是为了什么
that just means I came here for what?
白来了
Nothing?
怎么是白来
Nothing?
现在这里有个活着的高桥部队的战俘...
There's a live P.O.W. from Takahashi's unit right now...
而咱俩都不能踏进那个房♥间颁布
And neither of us is allowed in the room,
因为哈佛的审讯官
because the Harvard interrogator's
剧集 | 极地恶灵 | 导航列表