剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
Do you know Rowan Blackshaw?
你认识柔安·布莱克肖吗
Why are you asking me that?
问这个干嘛
'Cause Simon Moran was her boyfriend.
因为西蒙·莫朗生前是她男朋友
Fiance. Who died six years ago.
是未婚夫 六年前就去世了的未婚夫
Go away!
走开
Leave me alone. Just go away.
离我远一点 给我走开
He's family, huh?
你亲戚吗
What's the matter, Victor? Cat got your tongue?
维克多你怎么了 不会说话吗
And where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里
Home... I have to work in three hours.
回家 三个小时后就要上班了
Oh, no, that's a crappy idea.
不 这主意太糟了
I've got a better one.
我有个好主意
Don't sleep at all.
彻夜狂欢
I can't.
不行
Oh, come on. The party is just getting fun.
别这样 派对刚要进入高♥潮♥
Well, don't let me stop you.
别因为我耽搁了你
I saw Snow White checking you out.
我刚刚看见白雪公主对你很有兴趣
I love it when you get jealous.
我就喜欢你吃醋的样子
Come on, please? Stay.
留下来 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天给你电♥话♥
That's too bad.
太可惜了
I was gonna let you jump my bones.
还打算让你在我身上撒欢呢
Whatever.
算了
It's over.
结束了
It's over. It's over.
结束了 结束了
George Goddard wasn't a religious man...
乔治·戈达德不是一个信徒
but he was a good man.
但他是个好人
The way his life ended doesn't change that.
他的自杀并未改变这一点
He was my friend and a friend to many of you.
他是我 也是你们很多人的朋友
29 years ago, as you all know,
众所周知 29年前
Rawlins Dam burst, flooding the south side of town.
罗林斯水坝溃堤 淹没了南面那一片地区
Many lives were lost that day...
夺走了很多生命
including George's wife, Helen.
其中包括乔治的妻子海伦
The love of his life.
他一生的挚爱
I take comfort knowing
让我感到欣慰的是
no matter what George believed...
无论乔治信仰什么
he and Helen have been reunited
他和海伦终于
at long last...
在时隔多年后
in Heaven.
在天堂团聚
Hey, Peter.
皮特
Claire, Lena.
克莱尔 莉娜
Where's Jack?
杰克呢
He's at home.
在家呢
Someone has to babysit the miracle.
总得有人照顾那个奇迹
Peter, we think Camille may not be the only one.
皮特 我们觉得卡米尔可能不是唯一的一个
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I met a guy at the Dog Star, and his name's Simon.
我在汪星酒吧碰到了一个叫西蒙的人
If Camille isn't the only one, she won't have to hide anymore.
如果不止卡米尔一个的话 那她就不必躲藏了
We can't keep her cooped up in the house like this.
我们也不能一直这样把她关在家里
Why don't we just throw her a parade,
不如为她组织一场游♥行♥
have her ride around town in a convertible?
开着敞篷车带她在镇上兜一圈
Lena.
莉娜
It's like the only thing she'll let herself feel is angry.
好像她现在除了愤怒就是愤怒了
Well, it's a lot to process for everybody.
任是谁都会觉得难以接受的
This Simon, does he have a last name?
这个叫西蒙的人姓什么
She doesn't know.
她不知道
Where's your nephew Victor?
你的侄子维克多呢
Funerals aren't for kids.
小孩子不适合出席葬礼
Did you hear about Lucy McCabe?
你听说露西·麦卡布的事了吗
Who?
谁
She was a waitress at the Dog Star.
汪星酒吧的女招待
She was stabbed in the tunnel.
她在隧♥道♥里被人捅了
The attacker ate her stomach
捅她的人还咬了她的肚子
just like that woman seven years ago.
跟七年前那个女人的遭遇一模一样
Do you remember that? I didn't sleep for a week.
你还记得吗 害得我一个星期都没睡好
Julie?
朱莉
You okay? Ju...
你没事吧 朱...
Ma?
妈
Mom!
妈妈
Ma?
妈
Can I have a cigarette?
能给我来根烟吗
What, you're afraid I'll get cancer?
怎么了 怕我得癌症吗
Do not tell your mother.
别告诉你妈妈
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
So what, are you guys divorced?
所以你们是离婚了吗
Well, let's just say we're taking a little break.
只是分开冷静一下
After the accident, it was hard.
事故之后 大家都过得很痛苦
Being together just made it worse.
生活在一起 让情况更糟
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
It's not your fault,
这不是你的错
okay? None of this is your fault.
知道吗 这一切都不是你的错
You hearing me?
听到了吗
What about Lena?
那莉娜呢
Was she sad?
她伤心吗
You know, I think losing you
我觉得失去你
was harder on her than any of us.
她比我们任何人都痛苦
So cut her some slack if you can.
所以如果可以的话 就别跟她计较了
I lost my sister too.
我也失去了我的妹妹
Hungry?
饿吗
Starving.
饿死了
What are we making? Quesadillas.
你们在做什么 墨西哥鸡肉卷
Want one, Lena?
要来一个吗 莉娜
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I've got class. I'm gonna go change.
我还有课 先去换衣服
You can come in if you want.
想进来的话就进来
I'm sorry about your room.
很抱歉之前弄乱了你的房♥间
Yeah, well, I wasn't very nice to you.
我对你的态度也不好
You're really pretty.
你好漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
I bet a lot of guys are into you.
肯定有很多男生喜欢你
No one special.
没看上谁
What about Ben?
那本呢
He's all right.
挺不错的
Have you slept with him?
你跟他上过床吗
We're not together.
我们没有在一起
Why not?
为什么
You used to be into him.
你以前很喜欢他的
He obviously felt the same way.
显然他也很喜欢你
We agreed, remember?
我们说好的 你忘了吗
We both had a crush on the same guy.
我们喜欢上了同一个男生
We made a stupid promise. I died.
然后做了个愚蠢的约定 后来我死了
You were free to do whatever you wanted after that.
你就可以随便怎么做
You have no idea what it was like.
你不知道那是什么感受
Tell me.
告诉我
I'm gonna be late for class.
我上课要迟到了
What's that on your back?
你背上是什么
What the hell?
怎么回事
Is it a scar? Let me see.
是疤吗 让我看看
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Well, if it isn't my favorite bleeding-heart socialist.
这不是我最爱的伪善社♥会♥主♥义♥者吗
What'd you bring me today?
今儿给我带什么来了
Bread pudding from Tabby's.
泰比店的面包布丁
Oh, you evil man.
你个坏蛋
Evil.
太坏了
Well, I try.
我很努力了
What can I do for you today, sweetie?
有什么需要我帮忙的 亲爱的
I called earlier, and I talked to Mark Bao.
我今早联♥系♥过马克·包
He says you have a Simon Moran in lockup?
他说你们关押了一个叫西蒙·莫朗的人
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表