剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
It's okay.
没事的
Sing a song inside your head until we leave.
在我们离开之前 自己在脑海里哼首歌♥
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
It's just a little kid. Come on.
只是个孩子 求你了
You afraid of the dark?
你怕黑吗
You know what I used to do when I was afraid?
你知道我以前害怕时会做什么吗
I would sing a song inside my head.
我会在脑海里哼一首曲子
You should try it. Go home.
你可以试试 回家去
You just want me gone so you can have Ben
你想赶我走 是因为这样你就可以独占本
and your friends all to yourself.
和你的朋友了
That's right. I want you gone.
没错 我想要你走
What's on your back?
你的背上怎么了
What is going on?
怎么了
Why is the house locked up, and where's Ma?
为什么门都锁上了 妈呢
Ma is dead. Why don't I remember?
她死了 为什么我不记得
Because you weren't here.
因为你不在
Then where the hell was I?
那我在哪里
With her.
你跟她在一起
Tony! Tony!
托尼 托尼
Ma? What's wrong?
妈 怎么了
He got out.
他跑出来了
I locked it, Ma.
我锁上了 妈
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Explain it to me.
你给我解释解释
Go ahead. I'm listening.
说吧 我听着呢
Look at me.
看着我
Do you know how stupid you are?
你知道你有多傻吗
Do you?
知道吗
It'll be okay.
没事的
I'll bring him home.
我会把他带回来的
Maybe he's just out hunting.
也许他只是出去打猎了
Hunting what?
猎什么
I can't live like this anymore, Tony.
这种日子我真是过不下去了 托尼
It has to stop.
必须有个了结
Tony, my sweet boy.
托尼 我的好孩子
I know you love him,
我知道你爱他
but sooner or later you have to face the truth.
但你迟早得面对事实
Your brother is sick,
你弟弟病了
and no matter how hard we try to help him,
无论我们多努力帮助他
he'll never get better.
他也好不了
Shh. That's it.
好了
It's over.
结束了
Adam!
亚当
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Tony.
托尼
Tony, please!
托尼 不要
I swear I won't do it again.
我发誓我再也不犯了
Mama! Mama, help me!
妈 妈 救我
Mama, help me--
妈 救我
Forgive me.
原谅我
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's not too rare, is it?
没什么稀奇的吧
Mm, I was thinking maybe tomorrow I could borrow some money
我想着明天跟你借点钱
and take your truck into town.
然后开车去趟镇上
We need supplies, you know, like groceries and stuff.
我们得买♥♥点东西 吃的用的之类的
What if somebody sees you?
万一有人看见你怎么办
Like who?
谁
Um, anyone?
任何人
You said I was sick, but you never said with what.
你说我病了 但没说是什么病
You know what you were sick with.
你知道是什么病
Evening, Doctor.
晚上好 医生
So...
所以
what now?
现在要怎么样
Now?
现在
Now I'm gonna finish this bottle,
我会喝完这瓶酒
and then I'm going to bed...
然后上♥床♥睡觉
alone.
一个人
Rowan, everything I've done--
柔安 我做的这一切
the cameras, keeping Simon's suicide from you--
摄像头 瞒着你西蒙自杀的事
I did it to protect you.
都是为了保护你
You lied to us.
你欺骗了我们
You really want to have that discussion right now?
你确定现在要说这个吗
About who lied to who?
关于谁欺骗谁的问题
He was in our attic, Rowan, with Chloe asleep upstairs.
他在我们阁楼里 柔安 克洛伊还睡在楼上
He's her father.
他是她爸爸
Look, I know how much you loved him.
我知道你有多爱他
And seeing him again--
再次见到他
I can't imagine how confusing that is.
那种困惑是难以想像的
So what happened between you two...
所以你们两个之间发生的事...
I get it.
我能理解
I can move past it.
我也可以不追究
I want to move past it.
我不想追究
But you need to listen to me.
但你得听我一句
Simon being back, it isn't right.
西蒙的重生不是好事
But he's here.
但他回来了
He shouldn't be.
不应该如此
I don't know what brought him back,
我不知道是什么让他重新活了过来
but whatever he is now is dangerous...
但无论如何 现在的他都是危险的
and a part of you has to feel that.
你得清楚这一点
You think about that,
好好想想
and you decide what you want.
然后决定你到底想要什么
What are you doing up?
怎么这么晚还没睡
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁了
What?
什么
You killed my mom.
你杀了我妈
You killed me.
也杀了我
You?
你
Okay, everyone, listen up.
好了 大家都听好了
Instead of reading about Caldwell's history,
今天我们不从书本上学习考德维尔的历史
Miss Blackshaw is going to show us some.
而是让布莱克肖小姐展示给我们看
She's gonna start with Caldwell's memorial
她将会从为纪念罗林斯水坝悲剧
for the Rawlins Dam tragedy.
而建造的考德维尔纪念馆开始
Thanks, Megan.
谢谢你 梅根
So did any of you know that right now we are standing
有人知道现在在我们眼前的
in front of a mural
这幅壁画
that was put up to honor
是用来纪念那些
people who died when Rawlins Dam burst 29 years ago?
在29年前罗林斯水坝溃堤中死去的人的吗
Most of the south side of town was destroyed,
小镇南部区域几乎全部被毁
but the greatest loss
但最大的损失
were the 84 citizens of Caldwell who were killed.
还是在灾难中被夺去生命的84个考德维尔居民
Could it happen again?
悲剧还会重演吗
No, they rebuilt the dam and fixed it,
不会 他们重建并修复了大坝
so now it's better than ever.
如今它异常坚固
Mom, are you okay?
妈 你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Okay, everyone, let's keep going.
好了 孩子们 继续往前
We still have arts and crafts to do.
我们还要去做手工艺品
No luck, huh?
还没找到呢
Uh, no.
没
Well, I wouldn't worry about it.
你不需要担心
I'm sure when the boy's ready, he'll find you.
那孩子觉得时机成熟了 就会来找你
Did he say anything to you before he left?
他离开之前跟你说什么了吗
No.
没有
Did he say anything to you?
跟你说什么了吗
No.
没有
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
For a walk.
出去走走
Good luck.
祝你好运
Seriously?
不是吧
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表