剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
She isn't answering any of my texts.
她一直不回我的短♥信♥
She's been sick.
她生病了
Is she all right?
她没事吧
I don't really want to talk about Lena right now.
我现在不想谈莉娜
I'm here to drink.
我是来喝酒的
Yeah, you are. That we can do.
没错 喝吧
I had to slip Janelle an extra 20
我给了加内尔20块
to serve you without ID.
让他别查你身份证
Just don't puke in the bathroom, and you're golden.
只要别在厕所里吐就没事了
Sounds good.
挺不错的
All right, everybody choose a weapon.
好了 每个人选一杯
All right, ready?
准备好了吗
Drumroll, please.
战鼓擂
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Round two?
再来
Okay.
好了
Time for the final round.
最后一轮
Face off. Dear God.
来单挑 天呐
Who's it gonna be?
谁想来
No.
不
Well, I'll do it.
我来
OK, then. What about you, Lowry?
好 你呢劳里
You gonna represent?
应战吗
All right.
好
You first, new girl.
你先 新来的
All right. Okay.
好 好的
One, two,
一 二
three, four shots.
三 四杯
Why?
为什么
You ready?
准备好了吗
All right.
好了
One.
一杯
There she is.
好样的
Two. Two!
两 两杯
Two! Oh, yeah.
两杯 太棒了
One more. Come on. There you go.
再来一杯 加油
Go, go, go, go, go.
加油 加油
Three?
三杯了吗
Oh, she's still-- still going.
她太能喝了
Four! It's in her veins!
四杯了 简直轻松搞定
What a legend.
真是传奇
What do you got, Lowry? What do you got?
轮到你了 劳里 看看你的本事
You got this. You got this, Ben.
你能行的 你能行的 本
Can't let new girl show you up. All right. Come on.
可不能让新来的看扁你啊 加油
Ready?
准备好了吗
One.
一杯
Come on. Down it.
加油 全喝光
Alice wins.
爱丽丝胜
What do I win?
有什么奖励
The champ gets to make the loser
胜者可以让败者做任何
do whatever they want as punishment.
你想让他做的事作为惩罚
Whatever I want?
任何我想让他做的事吗
Yes, anything at all.
没错 任何事
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Well, then.
万万没想到
Oh, Yes.
好样的
Yeah, that's...
太劲爆了
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Tony, I need you to change out that keg.
托尼 去再开一桶酒
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Lena?
莉娜
What the hell? Shut up.
你干什么 闭嘴
Are you all blind?
你们都瞎了吗
Can you see her... Don't touch me! Lena.
你们没发现她 别碰我 莉娜
Lena, please don't.
莉娜 别说
Why not?
为什么
They should all know.
他们都该知道真♥相♥
You want to hang out with them so badly.
你那么想要和他们在一起玩
Tell them who you are.
那就告诉他们你究竟是谁
What is she talking about, Alice?
她在说些什么 爱丽丝
She's Camille, you idiot.
她是卡米尔 你个白♥痴♥
She's not my cousin. She's my sister.
她不是我表妹 是我姐
Lena, you're not making any sense.
莉娜 你瞎说什么呢
You shouldn't be out of the hospital.
你不应该离开医院
Why don't you tell them why I was in the hospital?
你怎么不告诉他们我为什么会住院
Tell them.
告诉他们呀
She did this to me.
这是她干的好事
She wants me dead like her.
她想让我和她一个死法
You're on a lot of medication. You're not thinking clearly.
你药吃多了 神志不清
Lena!
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Lena!
莉娜
Lena!
莉娜
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表