剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
He got out.
他跑出来了
Do you know how stupid you are? Do you?
你知道你有多傻吗 知道吗
Maybe he's just out hunting.
也许他只是出去打猎了
Hunting what?
猎什么
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁了
You killed my mom.
你杀了我妈
You killed me.
也杀了我
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Tell them who you are.
那就告诉他们你究竟是谁
She's Camille.
她是卡米尔
She's not my cousin. She's my sister.
她不是我表妹 是我姐
Lena, you're not making any sense.
莉娜 你瞎说什么呢
You shouldn't be out of the hospital.
你不应该离开医院
Why don't you tell them why I was in the hospital?
你怎么不告诉他们我为什么会住院
She wants me dead like her.
她想让我和她一个死法
Lena?
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Whisky sour.
威士忌酸
Rum and coke
自♥由♥古巴
Thanks, Lucy.
谢了 露西
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Camille.
卡米尔
What?
什么
She says it happened fast.
她说一切发生得太快了
She didn't even know it was coming.
她没有料到会发生这种事
She wasn't afraid.
她没感到害怕
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
She's gone now.
她走了
I'm not understanding what's going on here.
我不明白这是怎么回事
Sometimes...
有时候
Sometimes during sex, I see things.
做♥爱♥的时候 我可以看见一些东西
Or hear things.
或听见一些东西
It just happens.
时有时无
Come on, get off.
行了 下去
Get off.
下去
I'm--I'm going to go.
我走了
Okay.
好
Clear.
离手
Bag her. I'm resuming compressions.
给她吸氧 我要继续胸部按压
She's flatlined. No pulse.
心电图呈直线 没有脉搏
Puts up to 30.
加大到30
Stay with us, Lucy. Come on.
别睡过去 露西 加油
Check levels.
查看水平值
She's catatonic. She's in defib.
精神紧张 除颤中
.....Body temp 92. Blood pressure dropping.
体温92 血压下降
No response.
没反应
Time of death: 2:26.
死亡时间 2:26
Pupillary reflexes are good. Brain function's normal.
瞳孔反射很好 大脑机能正常
What's her BP?
血压怎么样
Liz?
利兹
110 over 60.
上压110 下压60
Is that good?
可以吗
For someone we thought was clinically dead?
对于一个我们已经宣布死亡的人来说
Yeah, that's pretty good.
相当不错
What happened? Why am I here?
怎么回事 我怎么会在这里
Someone attacked you.
有人袭击了你
You were stabbed.
你被捅了
When they brought you in, you'd lost so much blood
你被送进来的时候 因为失血过多
that you slipped into a coma.
已经进入昏迷状态
An hour ago, you went into sudden cardiac arrest.
一小时前 你突然心脏骤停
Your heart stopped.
心跳停止
I was stabbed?
我被捅了
Where was I stabbed?
捅在哪里
May I?
让我来
If I knew where she was going,
如果我知道她去了哪里
I wouldn't be calling the police.
我就不会报♥警♥了
Yes, I understand she's an adult.
我知道她是成年人了
Let me say it one more time.
我再说一遍
My daughter is hurt, and she left the hospital.
我女儿带着伤离开了医院
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好
Hi, it's Lena.
我是莉娜
Leave me a message, and I'll call you back probably.
请留言 也许我会给你回电♥话♥
Honey, it's me again.
亲爱的 又是我
I know you're upset, but you have to call me back.
我知道你很生气 但你得给我回个电♥话♥
We're all very worried about you, okay?
我们都很担心你
I love you.
我爱你
It's not like she's dead or anything.
她又没死
Lena's fine.
莉娜没事
I can feel her.
我能感应到她
Like we used to.
就像以前一样
Remember that winter that you took us all sledding
还记得你带我们
in Silver Springs?
去银泉滑雪的那个冬天吗
Lena broke her ankle, and I felt it.
莉娜扭伤了脚踝 我感应到了
Mom and I were still on the top of the mountain,
那时候我和妈妈还在山顶
but I knew she was hurt.
但我就已经知道她受伤了
Fine, don't believe me.
算了 不要信我
I'm not saying we didn't believe you, honey.
亲爱的 我不是不信你
It happened the day of the accident too.
意外发生那天也是
I felt her right before.
出事之前 我感应到她了
What do you mean, you felt her?
什么叫你感应到她了
She wasn't sick that day.
她那天没生病
She was with Ben
她是和本在一起
having sex.
做♥爱♥
You guys are so clueless.
你们真是什么都不知道
Camille?
卡米尔
Why was Lena running away from you last night?
为什么昨晚莉娜要从你身边跑开
Did--
你
Did you do something?
你是不是做了什么
Claire.
克莱尔
You think I hurt her?
你觉得我伤害了她吗
That she's gone because of me?
她是因为我才失踪的
Camille.
卡米尔
What if Lena's right?
如果莉娜是对的呢
What if Camille isn't who she used to be?
如果卡米尔已经不是以前那个她了呢
Camille is our daughter.
卡米尔是我们的女儿
So is Lena.
莉娜也是
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--
抱歉 我不是故意...
Who are you? I'm Adam.
你是谁 我是亚当
It's okay. You're safe.
没事的 你很安全
You're safe. Where am I?
你很安全 我在哪里
My cabin.
这是我家
Look, I found you passed out by the river.
我发现你晕倒在河边
Just take it easy. No, no, no, no.
别激动 不不不不
Look, I was gonna take you to the hospital, but...
我本来想送你去医院 不过...
it looks like you've already been,
你好像已经去过了
and I figured--
我猜...
I figured you left for a reason.
我猜你离开是有原因的
Look, I couldn't just leave you out in the woods,
你倒在林子里 我不能见死不救
so I brought you here.
所以我把你带回来了
What happened to your back?
你的背怎么了
It's a long story.
一言难尽
Do you have any Aspirin or-- or Whiskey?
你有止痛药或是威士忌吗
It hurts like hell.
疼死我了
No.
没有
I have something better though. Just wait here.
但有更好用的 在这等着
I remember leaving the Dog Star.
我记得我离开汪星酒吧
I remember walking.
走在路上
Then what?
然后呢
Well, the doctors said I was found
医生说他们在高速公路
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表