剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
did any of them come back with you?
他们中有人跟你一起回来吗
I didn't see any of them, not up on the road.
我没见到 反正路上没有
I hope they do.
我希望他们也复活了
Why you?
为什么是你
We don't know why, Kris.
我们也不知道 克里斯
Well, there must be some reason
但肯定有原因的
she's the only one who came back.
只有她一个人复活了
Bethany was a good girl.
贝瑟尼是个好孩子
She was sweet.
她很乖
She was kind to everybody.
对人和善
I-I-- Why isn't she here?
为什么她没回来
This--this doesn't make any sense.
这解释不通
You weren't even nice.
你都不算个好姑娘
She told me all about you,
她都说了
how you made her cry in gym class, so why you?
你怎么在体育课上欺负她的 为什么是你
Kris-- Kris, that's enough.
克里斯 克里斯 够了
Camille?
卡米尔
Go away.
走开
Why did I listen to you?
我为什么要听你的
That was a stupid idea.
真是个蠢主意
They're scared.
他们很害怕
They don't understand it.
他们不明白
Imagine how they feel,
想想他们的感受
how overwhelming this must be for them.
对他们来说太震惊了
How about how I feel?
那我的感受呢
They think I'm a monster.
他们觉得我是个怪物
Don't be selfish.
别太自私了
What?
什么
You came back.
你回来了
Do you know how lucky you are
能获得重生的机会
to get a second chance at life?
你知道这有多幸运吗
And what are you doing with it?
但你干了什么
Nothing, except feeling sorry for yourself.
什么都没做 只会自怨自艾
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做呢
Help them.
帮助他们
Imagine the pain in their hearts,
想想他们心中的痛苦
and think about how you can help.
想想你能怎么帮助他们
I don't want to.
我不想帮他们
This is the hand you were dealt.
这是你能做的
Give them some hope.
给他们一线希望
I want to be your brother again,
我想重新做你的哥哥
and I want to help you.
我想帮你
But I don't want to hurt Lena,
但我也不想伤害莉娜
and I don't want you to hurt Lena.
也不希望你伤害她
You don't need to worry about it.
你不必担心
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
I know her from the bar.
我是在酒吧认识她的
Her sister died. She's--
她姐姐死了 她...
she's a good person.
她是个好女孩
Tony, I'm not gonna hurt her.
托尼 我不会伤害她的
You hurt Lucy.
你伤害了露西
Look, that night when I came back,
听我说 我回来的那晚
I was still-- I was still confused,
完全蒙了
and I had these feelings,
我就是有那种感觉
and I understand that's why
我明白为什么
you and Ma did what you did to me,
你和妈妈要那样对我
'cause you had to.
你也是不得已
But I'm different now.
但现在我已经变了
I don't want to hurt Lena.
我没想伤害莉娜
I want to take care of her.
我想照顾她
I can't trust you.
我没法相信你
Ma said don't ever trust you.
妈妈说不能相信你
Tony, look, this is because of you.
托尼 这都是因为你
You saved me.
你救了我
What you did-- it changed me.
你所做的事改变了我
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not mad at me?
你不生我的气了
No, I'm grateful.
不 我很感激
So what do we do?
那我们要怎么办
We can't hurt Lena.
我们不能伤害莉娜
We can't let her go.
也不能放她走
She'll go to the police. What do we do?
她会去报♥警♥的 我们要怎么办
Just let me handle it.
让我来处理吧
Look, I'm sorry about all this.
很抱歉让你经历了这一切
Forgive Tony, okay?
原谅托尼 好吗
'Cause he didn't know what he was doing.
他不知道自己在干什么
It's fine.
没关系
Please don't tell anyone about me.
求你别把我的事告诉任何人
Get out of here.
快走吧
Nobody was in pain.
他们并不痛苦
I know because I could feel them.
我能感觉到 所以我知道
What exactly did you feel, Camille?
你感觉到什么了 卡米尔
I felt their presence,
我感觉到他们的存在
like they were telling me that they were all right,
好像是在告诉我 他们都很好
that they were at peace.
他们已经安息
Bethany was there too.
贝瑟尼也在
Camille, do you remember us?
卡米尔 还记得我们吗
Of course. You're Oliver's parents.
当然 你们是奥利弗的父母
That's right.
是的
Oliver was a good guy.
奥利弗是个好人
He made everybody laugh.
他总能给大家带来欢乐
He was my friend.
他是我的朋友
Did you see Oliver on the other side?
你在那一边见到奥利弗了吗
I didn't see him exactly.
我没有真的见到他
That's not what it was like.
因为是看不见的
But I felt him.
但我能感受到他
He was there with me, and he was good.
他和我在一起 他很好
He was at peace.
他很平和
Were you in heaven?
你们是在天堂吗
I don't know where I was,
我不知道自己究竟在什么地方
but it was beautiful and peaceful.
但那里一片祥和
It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
是我见过的最美丽的地方
Did Oliver say anything to you?
奥利弗有没有和你说过什么
It wasn't in words,
他并没有直接说什么
but he misses you.
但他很想你们
And he knows he'll see you again.
他也知道 有一天你们会团圆的
He's waiting for you.
他在等你们
Can we give you a hug?
能抱抱你吗
This isn't right. She's lying to them.
这是不对的 她在说谎
This is how we can move forward, Jack.
这样我们才能解脱 杰克
You're a lucky man.
你真幸运
What a blessing to have your family back together.
一家团圆 这是多大的幸福啊
Built in 1986, rebuilt in '93, okay?
初建于1986年 93年重建
Cause of flood. Any guesses?
因为洪水的缘故 猜猜原因
Soil erosion?
水土流失吗
Foundational instability?
地基不稳
Wrong.
错
What is the cheapest way to make concrete for this dam?
如何以最省钱的方法做大坝的混凝土
Use the materials excavated
利用建造大坝时
during construction in your aggregate.
所挖的土
Uh, yeah, that's right. Can I help you, ma'am?
没错 有事吗 女士
Oh, I was wondering if I could just listen in
我也想来听听
for a little bit.
就听一下
It's just so fascinating listening to you.
听你介绍很有趣
Yeah, that's fine.
可以
So that's exactly right.
你说得很对
The dam contractor knew
大坝的承包商知道
that bringing large amounts of cement
将大量的水泥
and rock up to the dam construction site
和石块运到大坝的修建点
would be very, very costly,
成本会非常高
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表