剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
I was only gone for a second.
就上去了一小会儿
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事的
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
We're gonna find her, okay? Okay.
我们会找到她的 懂吗 好
She gave us a good description of the vehicle.
她详细描述了那辆车
Even caught a couple of numbers off the plate.
还记下了车牌号♥上的几个数字
Get it out to all available units.
将消息发布给所有在勤单位
County, too.
也发布到全郡
I want him found, Mark.
一定要找到他 马克
Now.
行动吧
Boss, I need to put out a description of the suspect.
老大 我需要嫌犯的特征描述
No, I told you. It's Simon Moran.
不 我说过了 是西蒙·莫朗
It's the man who broke into my home.
就是那个闯入我家
The man I shot.
被我击中的人
Copy that, Sheriff.
明白了 警长
I don't understand. He's supposed to be gone.
我不明白 他应该死了
Why isn't he gone? I don't know.
为什么他还没死 我不知道
But we're gonna find him.
但我们会找到他
We'll get her back, okay?
我们一定会找回她的
I don't care what you have to do,
我不管你用什么方法
but you get me my daughter back.
总之你把我女儿找回来
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里
How about the beach?
沙滩怎么样
You ever been to the beach?
你去过沙滩吗
Tommy took us last summer.
汤米去年夏天带我们去过
Then I guess you can tell me how to get there.
那我想你能给我指路了
So I don't get lost.
这样我就不会迷路了
What do you think? Yeah?
怎么样 可以吗
It'll be an adventure. Just the two of us.
来一场探险 就我们俩
It's okay. It's all part of the adventure.
没事 都是探险计划的一部分
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
It's stupid.
无聊的东西
Hunter and some other people
亨特跟其他一些人
just posted all this stuff about me on Facebook.
刚在脸书上发了一些关于我的帖子
Let me see.
给我看看
They're saying I killed the Koretskys.
他们说是我杀了克里特斯基夫妇
That I put a curse on them or something.
我对他们下了诅咒之类的
That I'm back from the dead because I'm a witch.
我复活是因为我是女巫
He put up a photo of my coffin.
他还贴了张我棺材的照片
I'm gonna kill that asshole.
我非杀了那个混♥蛋♥不可
It's all over the internet now.
都在网上传开了
Everybody's gonna know about me.
大家都会知道我的存在
They're gonna think I'm a murderer.
他们会把我当作杀人犯
They're idiots. Who cares what they say?
他们都是白♥痴♥ 谁在乎他们怎么说
They used to be my friends.
他们曾是我的朋友
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Dale Evans? Yeah?
你是黛尔·埃文斯吗 什么事
I was hoping to speak to you about a house fire
我想跟你谈谈发生在
that occurred in 2002.
2002年的一场火灾
Your neighbor, Monica Sandoval, got killed
你的邻居 莫妮卡·桑多瓦尔
along with an unidentified child.
跟一个来历不明的孩子死于这场火灾
A young boy.
一个小男孩
May I come in?
我能进来吗
After your neighbor's death,
你邻居死后
you gave a statement to the police
你向警方做出口供
saying that the fire wasn't accidental,
说这场火灾不是意外
that it had been started by a--
是她收留的一个小男孩
a young boy she had taken in.
引起的这场火灾
That's right. The police didn't believe me.
是的 警方不相信我
They said it was a gas leak.
他们说是煤气泄漏
That boy...
那个孩子...
what do you remember about him?
关于他 你还记得些什么
She called him Eric.
她管他叫埃里克
She never knew his real name or where he was from.
她不知道他的真名叫什么 从哪来
He didn't talk.
他一直不说话
I told Monica there was something wrong with him,
我告诉莫妮卡这孩子不对劲
that he was troubled.
他肯定是个祸星
But she didn't listen.
但她不听
She wanted to take care of him anyway.
还是想照顾他
That's just the way she was.
她这人就这么热心
Look where it got her.
看她落得什么下场
He burned that house down
他烧这房♥子时
with both of them in it.
他俩都在里面
Julie?
朱莉
Julie?
朱莉
Victor?
维克多
Is that you?
是你吗
Beautiful.
真漂亮
Matt, Kris, what a beautiful picture of Bethany.
马特 克里斯 贝瑟尼这张照片真美
Man, I can't believe after all this planning,
真不敢相信准备了这么久
tonight's finally here.
今晚终于来了
Well, it--it would not have come together
如果没有你们以及你们的付出
without you guys and your hard work.
也不会有今天的成果
Kris, I wanted to say how--how sorry I am
克里斯 关于瑞秋和保罗的事
about Rachel and Paul.
我想说声抱歉
I know you were close.
我知道你们关系很好
If you need to talk about anything, I'm always here.
如果你想找人谈谈 我随时奉陪
Actually, some of us have been talking, and...
实际上 我们中一些人一直在谈论...
we think it would be best if the Winships don't come tonight.
我们觉得温希普一家今晚最好还是别来了
I see. Why is that?
这样啊 为什么
You know, we just feel like, you know,
我们就是觉得
after everything that's happened--
发生了这么多事
Tonight is about our children,
今晚主要缅怀我们的孩子
who we have lost.
我们死去的孩子
None of us should have to sit here and...
不应该让我们坐在这里
look at her.
看着她
Frankly after what happened with Rachel and Paul,
坦白说 在瑞秋和保罗的不幸发生后
her being here...
她过来...
it's upsetting.
只会令人不快
You all have obviously given this some thought,
很显然 你们对此事仔细琢磨了一番
but I don't think the Winships were planning on coming anyway.
但我想温希普一家本来也不会来
So I wouldn't worry.
所以你就不用担心了
If you'll excuse me, I have some work to finish up at the center.
我在中心还有些活要干 就先告辞了
What's up, Tommy?
你好啊 汤米
What can I do for you?
有什么能为你效劳
Why are you helping him?
你为什么帮他
The van.
那辆车
It was registered to the community center.
登记在社区中心名下
You gave it to Simon Moran. Why?
你把车给了西蒙·莫朗 为什么
I didn't.
我没有
I just noticed it was missing this morning.
我今早才发现车不见了
I thought it was stolen.
我以为被偷了
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
He took Chloe.
他带走了克洛伊
I had nothing to do with this, Tommy.
这事跟我无关 汤米
You know me.
你知道我的为人
Do I?
是吗
You've been protecting Simon since he showed up.
西蒙出现之后 你一直护着他
And not just him.
不只他
You lied about the Winship girl, too.
温希普那女孩的事情上 你也说了谎
Why?
为什么
Why are you helping them?
你为什么帮他们
Enough.
够了
You're upset.
你心情很糟
I get that.
我懂
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表