剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
that I have not thought about her,
我没有一秒不在想她
about seeing her, and here she is in our house,
想见到她 现在她回来了
and she has absolutely no idea what she's returned to.
并且她对自己将要面对的一切完全不了解
Excuse me. Is Rowan here?
打扰一下 请问柔安在吗
Don't know her.
我不认识她
She's a waitress here.
她是这里的服务生
I don't think so.
不会吧
Yeah, she is.
她就是
If a Rowan worked here, I think I would know.
如果柔安在这里工作 我不会不认识她
I know Rowan.
我认识柔安
I know where she lives.
我知道她住在哪里
Dr. Han.
寒医生
Doctor...
医生...
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
This is Dr. Han.
我是寒医生
Hello?
喂
Why are you walking so fast?
你走这么快干嘛
Are you sure you know where she lives?
你确定你知道她住哪儿吗
No, I just walked all the way out here
不 我是带你来
to get even more mountainy mountain air.
呼吸山里的新鲜空气的
How come I've never seen you at the Dog Star before?
我怎么从来没在汪星酒吧见过你
I've never seen you there either.
我也从来没见过你
Really? Well, I practically live there,
真的吗 我大部分时间都在那
so if you did go there, I'd know you.
如果你去过 我一定见过你
Explain that.
你能给我解释一下吗
I can't.
我解释不了
How long have you lived in Caldwell?
你住在考德维尔多久了
I was born here.
我是在这里出生的
How do you know Rowan?
你怎么认识柔安的
When I was in high school, she tutored me for the SATs,
我读高中的时候 她辅♥导♥我SAT
which was a complete waste of time.
虽然纯属是浪费时间
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
How much further?
还有多远
That is her townhouse just there on the right.
那个就是她的房♥子
You're welcome, asshole.
不用谢 混♥蛋♥
Rowan?
柔安
Rowan.
柔安
Rowan!
柔安
Rowan! Rowan!
柔安 柔安
Rowan, what's going on?
柔安 你怎么了
I know you're in there.
我知道你在里面
Rowan!
柔安
No... No!
不 不
No! No!
不
Open the damn door!
快给我开门
Go away!
走开
Go away!
走开
Leave me alone! Just go away!
离我远一点 给我走开
Go away, go away, go away!
走开 走开 走开
Are you okay, Mommy?
妈妈 你没事吧
Yeah, sweetie.
没事 亲爱的
I'm fine. I'm sorry.
我没事 对不起
Please don't cry.
别哭了
Oh, I won't anymore.
我不会再哭了
I won't anymore. I'm sorry.
不哭了 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Rowan?
柔安
Honey?
亲爱的
What's the matter?
怎么了
It started happening again.
又开始了
The Simon stuff?
又出现西蒙的幻觉了吗
I thought it was over.
我还以为已经好了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here for you.
我在这里陪你
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好了
No TV.
不许看电视了
It's time to go to sleep.
睡觉时间
Please, at least tell me your real name.
至少把你的真名告诉我吧
Victor.
维克多
We need to do it right now.
我们现在就要做
Jack, I'm tired.
杰克 我累了
I just had to work a double shift.
我刚值完两班
I need you to talk to Camille.
我要你和卡米尔说话
I need you to ask her why she's here.
我要你问问她 她为什么回来
Why she's here?
她为什么回来
I need you to ask why she's here.
我要你问她她为什么回来
She's here for Claire.
她来找克莱尔
She wants Claire to know that she's okay.
她想让克莱尔知道她没事
And then?
然后呢
She's going back to the other side,
她就回去另一个世界
but she's sending all of you her love.
但她带来了她对你的爱
One more question,
还有一个问题
what kind of sandwich did she have?
她吃的什么三明治
What?
什么
When she came home,
当她回家时
what kind of sandwich did she have?
吃的是什么三明治
Was it roast beef, turkey, PB&J?
烤牛肉 火鸡还是花生果酱
Jack, what are you...
杰克 你到底...
You have a gift, huh?
你不是可以通灵吗
You can channel my dead daughter?
可以跟我死去的女儿对话
You've been conning me this entire time!
你一直都在骗我
Let me go.
放开我
How does somebody do something like that?
怎么会有人做这种事
This is amazing. Tell me that!
简直不可思议 告诉我
How does somebody do something like that?
怎么会有人做这种事
Hey, can you grab that tray?
帮我把那个托盘拿过来
Lucy? Lucy!
露西 露西
It's over.
都结束了
Oh, shit.
妈的
Lena?
莉娜
No!
不
Mom!
妈
Lena? Mom!
莉娜 妈
I really don't see why I have to go on this stupid trip.
我真的不知道我为什么要参加这个白♥痴♥旅行
Lena's not going.
莉娜都没去
Lena's sick.
莉娜病了
She's got a temperature.
她发烧了
Yeah, right.
是吗
She doesn't seem that sick.
看起来可不像病的样子
Actually, I don't feel that well either.
其实我也不太舒服
You feel fine.
你好得很
You're gonna have fun, I promise.
我保证一定很好玩
I promise you I'm not.
我保证一定不好玩
This is really unfair.
真是不公平
Eat up, Camille. You're gonna miss your bus.
快吃 卡米尔 你要赶不上校车了
I hope I do.
赶不上更好
Hey there.
你来了
I take it you're feeling better?
你病好了吗
Much.
好多了
You don't want to?
你不想要吗
It's not that.
不是
What?
那是什么
Is it Camille?
因为卡米尔吗
We sort of made a promise to each other.
我们之间有约定
Why?
为什么
Because we both like you.
因为我们都喜欢你
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表