剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
What is going on?
怎么了
Why is the house locked up?
为什么门都锁上了
And where's Ma?
妈妈呢
Ma's dead.
她死了
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
I didn't do anything to her.
我什么都没做
When did she die?
她什么时候死的
T-two years ago.
两年前
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Why don't I remember?
为什么我不记得
Answer me!
回答我
Cause you weren't here.
因为你不在
Where the hell was I?
那我在哪里
With her.
你跟她在一起
What?
什么
Claire.
克莱尔
What are you doing all the way out here?
你到这里来做什么
Did you hear our news?
你听到我们的喜讯了吗
Did Peter tell you?
皮特跟你说了吗
Matthew and I are having a baby.
马修和我要有宝宝了
No, he didn't.
他没说
That's wonderful. Yeah.
这太棒了 是啊
Congratulations, Kris.
恭喜你 克里斯
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你高兴
I miss you at our meetings.
我一直很希望你来参加我们的互助会
I mean, I get why you stopped coming,
我理解你为何不来了
but you and Jack have been divorced for a while now.
但你和杰克离婚都有一阵了
We're not divorced.
我们还没有离婚
Separated. Sorry.
分居 抱歉
Look, I know it must be awkward,
我知道这肯定很尴尬
but you need the group as much as he does,
但你和他都需要大家的帮助
and, well, honestly, we'd rather have you there than...
而且说实话 我们宁愿你在这里 也不要
Kris...
克里斯
This is gonna...
这情况有点
Hi, I'm Alice, Lena's cousin.
我是爱丽丝 莉娜的表妹
The resemblance...
太像了
It's...
你
You look so much alike.
你和她太像了
I'm Kris. My daughter Bethany, she was...
我是克里斯 我女儿贝瑟尼
Well, she was friends with Camille.
她和卡米尔是朋友
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I should get going.
我该走了
I hope to see you soon, Claire.
希望很快能再见 克莱尔
Me too.
我也是
Why wouldn't she believe me?
她为什么不相信我
Any other explanation is totally crazy, right?
其它的解释都不合理啊 不是吗
I was just thinking about you.
我正想你呢
That's how it works.
事情就是这样的
You think of me, I show up.
你想我 我就出现
That's convenient.
这很方便
Wish you had that trick when you were alive.
要是你活着的时候有这个技巧就好了
You were always late to everything.
你总是迟到
It drove me crazy.
我都要疯了
Yeah, I was...
是啊 当年的我
I was kind of a screwup, wasn't I?
当年的我挺混♥蛋♥的 不是吗
You didn't mean to be.
你不是故意的
I wish you didn't have such a hard life.
我希望你过得没这么艰难
I wish you'd gotten a chance to be truly happy.
我希望你能有机会变得真正快乐
I think we would've been.
我希望我们都能有机会
Me too.
我也是
I came to say good-bye.
我是来说再见的
Why?
为什么
You don't need me.
你不需要我
You have Tommy now.
你现在有汤米了
You know, I always wondered if you two
我一直在想 你们俩
would've liked each other.
会不会喜欢对方
Probably not.
应该不会
You love him?
你爱他吗
Yes.
爱
But I love you too. I always will.
我也爱你 我会一直爱你
I'm dead.
可我已经死了
You need to forget me.
你得忘了我
You came back here to tell me to forget you?
你到这来就是让我忘了你
How's that work?
怎么可能
I had to see you one more time.
我得再见你一次
Wait.
等等
Before you go, there's somebody I want you to meet.
你走之前 我想让你见一个人
She's beautiful, isn't she?
她很美 不是吗
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
Yes, you do.
是的 你有个女儿
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
Where are you?
你在哪里
Why didn't you pick up your phone earlier?
你之前为什么不接电♥话♥
I was at work. I just got home.
在上班 刚刚到家
What's up?
怎么了
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
It was great.
棒极了
I just have some groceries I have to bring in.
就是有些吃的要拿进去
Can I call you in a bit?
我过会儿再打回去行吗
Sure.
没问题
I love you.
我爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Hello?
你好
Lena?
莉娜
I saw you at the funeral.
我在葬礼上看见你了
I didn't want to bother you.
我不想打扰你
I'm just looking for a friend of yours, Simon.
我在找你的一个朋友 西蒙
He asked about you, and did he ever find you?
他问起你的事 他来找过你吗
You saw him? When?
你见过他 什么时候
Um, at the Dog Star yesterday.
昨天 在汪星酒吧
And you talked to him?
你跟他聊过吗
He asked where you lived, and I showed him.
他问我你住哪 我就带他来了
Should I not have done that?
我不该这么做的吗
No, no, that's okay.
不不 没事
Well, do you know where I can find him?
你知道到哪能找到他吗
I don't. I'm sorry.
我不知道 抱歉
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
I'm glad you changed your mind.
我很高兴你改变主意了
I need somewhere to crash till
在我重新开始新生活之前
I get back on my feet.
得要有个地方睡觉
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前真是抱歉
I'm just... I'm not used to people helping me
我只是... 我还不习惯
unless they want something, you know?
别人不求回报地帮助我
"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life
"生活最美好的补偿
that no man can sincerely try to help another
即是助人
without helping himself."
如助己"
Who said that?
谁说的
Emerson.
爱默生
I wanted to be a teacher when I was a kid.
我小的时候想当一名教师
What are you gonna be now?
那现在呢
Julie? I know you're in there.
朱莉 我知道你在家
Open up.
快开门
What is it?
什么事
Why were the cops here?
为什么会有警♥察♥找你
That's none of your business.
不关你的事
I know about the boy.
我知道那男孩的事
I know what he is.
我知道他是什么来历
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's illegal.
是非法的
You adopted him illegally, didn't you?
你非法领养了他 是吧
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表