剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Camille?
卡米尔
This is due Monday.
这个周一交
Camille?
卡米尔
You can hear me, right?
你能听到我说话吧
Yes.
能
Thank you.
谢谢
Jamie, I think you're next,
杰米 下一个轮到你
but first,
但首先
Kris has something she would like to tell us all.
克里斯有些事情要向大家宣布
Thanks, Peter.
谢谢 皮特
Uh, so I...
我...
well, actually, Matthew and I,
其实是我和马修
we wanted to let you know that...
我们俩想告诉大家
we're having a baby.
我们有孩子了
And because of all of you,
并且 多亏了你们
we've been able to...
我们才能够...
well, not exactly get over our loss
虽不能说完全走出那份伤痛
but to carry on,
但能够坚持下来
to move forward.
继续生活
I-I guess what I have learned is that life,
我从这件事中学到的是
it prevails, and we are all...
不要向生活屈服
well, what we have is a beautiful gift.
我们所拥有的一切都是上天赐予的礼物
Your... your news is a gift to us, Kris,
你这个消息对我们来说才是礼物 克里斯
You too, Matthew.
还有你 马修
Looks like the whole town's out.
看来全镇都停电了
I wonder what's going on.
怎么会这样
There's not a cloud in the sky.
天上连云都没有
So anyway, as I was saying,
好了 就像我之前说的
the monument comes out of the foundry next week
工厂下周就能把纪念碑造好
and will be ready for installation.
之后会帮我们安置好
You'll be able to enter through here
我们可以从这里进去
and then look out through any of the 32 holes,
透过这32个孔向外看
one for each of the students.
每个孔都代表一个学生
It's, um...
这...
It's gonna be really beautiful.
这一定很美
I'm assuming that model is accurate, right?
那个模型和实物一样吧
Yes.
是的
All right, I-I...
好吧 我...
All right, I'm gonna say it.
虽然不想冒犯在座的各位
I don't want to offend anybody,
但我还是要说
but that's not beautiful.
但这玩意一点都不美
Jack, you made your thoughts very clear
杰克 我们第一次讨论的时候
when we first discussed this.
你就已经清楚地表达过你的看法了
We listened to you.
我们听取了你的意见
We voted.
大家投了票
Can we move on?
能不再讨论这个了吗
If you think this is so ridiculous,
如果你觉得这件事情很可笑
why do you bother coming to these meetings?
那你干嘛还来参加这个会
Well, I come to these meetings, Kris,
克里斯 不管你信不信
because they do me a lot of good,
我之所以来参加 是因为
believe it or not,
这个会对我有帮助
like you,
和你一样
and maybe one day,
也许某一天
life will give me a beautiful gift too.
生活也会赐予我一个美丽的礼物
Lena?
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Don't get mad at me.
别生我的气
It's not my fault.
这不怪我
Something really weird happened.
发生了一些很奇怪的事
I know you were probably worried.
我知道你可能很担心
I would have called you, but I lost my phone.
我想给你打电♥话♥的 但是手♥机♥丢了
Please don't look at me like that.
能别这么看我吗
It was totally weird.
真是太奇怪了
I woke up in the mountains,
我醒来的时候在山里
way up above the dam.
大坝上面的森林
Took me, like, two hours to walk home.
我走了两个小时才到家
I swear to God, Mom,
妈 我发誓
I'm not making any of this up.
我绝对没有撒谎
I didn't have anything to eat.
也没吃的
I'm starving.
饿死了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm okay.
没事
Is Lena home?
莉娜在家吗
No. She's at a friend's.
不在 她去朋友家了
I'll clean up later, okay?
我一会儿再来收拾
Sorry. It doesn't always work.
抱歉 不是每次都有效
That's okay.
没关系
Usually I get something,
通常我都会感觉到些什么
but today... weird. Nothing.
但今天很奇怪 什么都没有
It was still pretty good, though.
不过还是挺好的
Just pretty good?
挺好而已吗
You do set the bar kind of high.
你技术确实非常好
Don't smoke in here.
别在这里抽烟
Tony doesn't like it.
托尼不喜欢烟味
I don't care what Tony thinks.
我才管他喜不喜欢
I own the place.
这里是我的
So, uh, can I see you on Thursday?
那咱们周四见
I, uh...
我...
I have to drive down to Seattle
我要开车去西雅图
to meet with my lawyer.
见我的律师
So you need cash?
那你是要现金了
You've been so awesome to me, Jack.
杰克 你一直对我很好
My ex is such an asshole.
我前夫是个混♥蛋♥
He's postponing the custody hearing again
他又推迟了监护权庭审的时间
because he knows I can't afford
因为他知道
to keep paying for these depositions.
我付不起那些诉讼费
I'll bring a check.
我给你写张支票
How about Wednesday?
周三可以吗
Let me check my schedule.
等我查查我的行程
Yeah, that works.
好吧
Hey, Claire.
克莱尔
I need you to come over here.
你过来一趟
Right now.
现在就来
Why? What's the matter?
为什么 怎么了
Is it Lena?
莉娜出事了吗
No.
不是
Come over.
来就是了
Hey, Lena,
莉娜
your dad's seeing Lucy again.
你♥爸♥又来找露西了
Really, Hunter?
你干嘛 亨特
Come on, man.
别说这些 哥们儿
What? It's true.
怎么了 是真的
Hunter, shut up.
亨特 闭嘴
Hey, I got a joke for you...
我给你讲个笑话...
Can you bring me my bathrobe, please?
能把我的睡衣拿来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on in.
进来吧
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Camille is here.
卡米尔回来了
You want to see her?
你想见她吗
Now listen.
你听
Lena?
莉娜
No, it's me.
不 是我
What are you doing? Get out!
你干嘛 快出去
Dad!
爸
She doesn't remember anything...
她什么都不记得了
Not the accident, nothing that happened...
与那场事故相关的都不记得
Only that she was on a school bus trip,
只记得她当时在校车上
and then she just woke up in the woods.
醒来的时候已经在树林里了
It's just not possible.
这不可能
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表