剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Julie...
朱莉
Han. Dr. Han.
我姓寒 寒医生
Please come with me, Dr. Han.
请跟我来 寒医生
I need to take your statement.
我要帮你录口供
Sorry, I didn't know you were in here.
抱歉 我不知道你在里面
I died, didn't I?
我死了 对吧
Are you afraid of me?
你怕我吗
I'm afraid of myself.
我都怕我自己
I'm gonna use the other bathroom.
我去用另一个卫生间
Would you guys please stop looking at me like that?
你们能别这么看我了吗
You're freaking me out.
吓到我了
Another pancake?
再来个烤饼吗
Can I have two?
再来两个吧
Sure.
好
Hey. Pancakes?
要不要吃烤饼
So this is what you're gonna do,
你们就打算这样
just act like everything's normal?
装作一切都很正常的样子
No, obviously nothing is normal,
不 很明显这一切都非同寻常
but we still have to eat breakfast.
但早饭还是得吃
So, please, sit.
所以 请坐
What is he doing here?
他在这里干嘛
Did he stay the night?
昨晚留下来过夜了吗
No. I asked him to come over.
不 是我叫他过来的
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
How do we know it's even her? Lena.
我们怎么知道真的是她 莉娜
Haven't you heard of identity theft?
你没有听说过身份盗窃吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别犯傻了
You're being ridiculous for believing
你们相信她真的是卡米尔
that there's any way that this could be Camille.
才是真的犯傻
Who the hell else would I be?
那不然我是谁
Lena.
莉娜
Why am I the only one in this family living in reality?
为什么全家只有我活在现实里
She can't just come back like this.
她不能就这么回来
It's not possible.
这根本不可能
Okay, but she's here, and it's up to all of us...
但她回来了 这需要我们全家...
What? Just pretend she didn't die four years ago?
什么 装作她四年前没有去世吗
Act like she's the baby Jesus?
相信她奇迹般地复活了吗
Want to keep your voice down, please?
你小点声可以吗
You think you can hide her?
你以为你能把她藏起来吗
Why bother?
何必这么麻烦
Your favorite daughter's back from the dead.
你最爱的那个女儿死而复生
Why not throw a goddamn party?
应该开派对庆祝才对
Stop it.
够了
Gonna hit me again?
你又要打我了吗
Victor?
维克多
Okay.
好了
Now you're gonna talk to me.
你得跟我谈谈
I just got back from the police station.
我刚从警♥察♥局回来
Why isn't anybody looking for you?
为什么没有人在找你
Did you run away from home?
你是离家出走吗
Did somebody hurt you?
有人伤害你了吗
Where are you from?
你从哪里来
Do you understand English?
听得懂英文吗
Victor, why won't you talk to me?
维克多 为什么你不跟我说话
What happened to Simon was a terrible tragedy.
西蒙的遭遇是个悲剧
I know how much you've struggled.
我知道你内心有多么挣扎
Revisiting all those feelings must be very difficult,
再次经历这一切对你来说一定很困难
but it's going to be different this time.
但这次不同了
You and Tommy are going to share a long, happy life together.
你和汤米 一定会白头偕老的
How could you possibly know that?
以后的事你怎么会知道
God only gives us what we can handle.
上帝只给我们应得的
Apparently God thinks I'm Noah and Job combined.
看来上帝给了我超出凡人的苦难
Let me ask you something.
问你一个问题
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
Of course.
当然
Tommy is so good to me.
汤米对我很好
He's... he's so good to Chloe.
对克洛伊也很好
But then a part of me is just...
但我内心深处总觉得...
He deserves better.
他值得一个更好的人
Why do you feel that way?
为什么你这么想
Last night, I...
昨晚我...
I thought I saw Simon.
我又看见西蒙了
It felt so real.
感觉是那么真实
I thought I was over it.
我还以为我已经忘记他了
I thought I was better.
我以为我已经好起来了
Rowan, it's perfectly reasonable
柔安 你在婚礼前夕
for you to be thinking of Simon so close to your wedding day.
想起西蒙 这是非常正常的
But I believe once you truly accept that you and Tommy
但我觉得只要你内心相信 你和汤米
are going to be happy together,
一定会幸福走完这一生
that Simon would want that for you,
西蒙也是这么希望的
then you'll find peace.
那你内心就会获得平静
It's very important to make peace with our ghosts.
内心平静是非常重要的
They mean us no harm.
对我们有益无害
There you go. Anything else?
给 还要别的吗
Do you know where I can find Rowan Blackshaw?
你知道我在哪可以找到柔安·布莱克肖吗
She used to be a waitress here.
她以前是这里的服务生
Yeah, used to be. She quit a long time ago.
是的 但很久以前就辞职了
She works at the library now.
现在她在图书馆工作
The library?
图书馆
Hey, Lena.
莉娜
Isn't that the dude you left with last night?
那不是昨晚跟你一起走的男人吗
I thought he ditched you.
他不是把你甩掉了
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥你好
Thanks for leaving me out in the middle of nowhere last night.
多谢你昨晚把我甩掉就跑了
That was a real gentleman move.
真的是很绅士
You could at least say you're sorry.
至少说声对不起吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did you find Rowan?
你找到柔安了吗
What are you doing here this time of the day?
你这个时间在这里干嘛
Don't you have a job or something?
不用上班什么的吗
I'm a student.
我还是学生
Whenever you're ready.
吃完随时可以结账
Thanks.
谢谢
Why do you look so familiar?
你为什么看起来很眼熟
You can figure it out while I go to the bathroom.
我先去厕所 你慢慢想
Yeah, whatever.
随你便
Hi, Julie.
你好 朱莉
Hi, Annie.
你好 安妮
Hey, little guy.
你好 小家伙
You're just cuteness on a stick.
你真可爱
Victor, right?
你叫维克多 对吗
He's family, huh?
你亲戚吗
Yeah, he's my nephew.
嗯 我侄子
How long is he staying?
他要来住多久
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
So terrible about Mr. Goddard, isn't it?
戈达德先生的事情真是可怕
What do you mean?
什么意思
You haven't heard?
你还没听说吗
Suicide.
他自杀了
He jumped off the dam.
从大坝上跳了下去
Wasn't he a patient of yours?
他是你的病人 对吧
I mean, why would he do that?
他干嘛要自杀
Was there something wrong with him?
是得什么病了吗
Was it cancer?
癌症吗
He didn't leave a note, so everybody's wondering.
他没留遗言 所以大家都在猜
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Yesterday.
昨天
Okay, we got to go.
好吧 我们得走了
Sorry to give you the bad news.
抱歉告诉你坏消息
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表