剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Returned...
《魂归故里》前情提要
Don't get mad at me.
别生我的气
It's not my fault.
这不怪我
Something really weird happened.
发生了一些很奇怪的事
I woke up in the mountains,
我醒来的时候在山里
way up above the dam.
大坝上面的森林
Camille is here.
卡米尔回来了
You want to see her?
你想见她吗
What are you doing? Get out!
你干嘛 快出去
Excuse me. Is Rowan here?
打扰一下 请问柔安在吗
She's a waitress. I don't think so.
她是这里的服务生 不会吧
I know Rowan.
我认识柔安
I know where she lives.
我知道她住在哪里
Rowan, it's me. Open up.
柔安 是我 开门
Go away!
走开
Go away!
走开
Hey, can you grab that tray? Lucy.
露西 帮我把那个托盘拿过来
Lucy!
露西
All right.
好了
Thanks so much.
谢谢大家
That song was written by our guitar player, Simon,
这首歌♥是我们的吉他手西蒙写的
and he's gonna kick my ass
虽然他一定会打我
for telling you all this right now,
但我还是要告诉你们一个秘密
but he wrote it about a very sweet, very hot waitress
这首歌♥写的是一位他深爱着的
he had a thing for.
非常甜美火♥辣♥的女服务生
And apparently, she liked it a lot,
并且显然 那个女服务生也喜欢这首歌♥
because tomorrow morning,
因为明天一早
she's marrying this lucky son of a bitch.
她就会嫁给这个幸运的混小子
Right on, dude!
好样的 哥们儿
I'm not quite sure how you managed it, buddy,
虽然我不知道你是怎么追到她的
but congratulations.
但还是要恭喜你
To Rowan, Simon, may you live happily ever after.
祝柔安和西蒙 婚姻幸福 白头偕老
Cheers.
干杯
We'll be back after a short break.
我们稍做休息 马上回来
Thanks a lot.
谢谢大家
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Yeah, thanks, man.
谢了 哥们儿
Sweet.
好球
Lena.
莉娜
Lena!
莉娜
Come down from there.
快下来
That's okay.
没关系
You want me to show you?
要我教教你吗
Check it out.
看好了
You want to alternate with your foot.
要手脚♥交♥替着打
Simon.
西蒙
This is bad luck.
这样会走霉运
What?
什么
You're not supposed to see me on our wedding day.
婚礼之前不该见新娘
I thought that was only in your dress.
我以为是穿上婚纱之后才不能见
Nope.
没有
No wedding dress under there.
你还没有穿婚纱
I'm serious. I'm serious.
我是认真的
You have to go, so I can get ready.
你先回去 我好准备一下
We barely slept.
我们昨晚几乎没睡
Oh, is that my fault?
怪我吗
You started it.
是你先挑起来的
Simon?
西蒙
What?
怎么
Nothing. I'll tell you later.
没什么 我晚点告诉你
Tell me now. No.
现在告诉我 不行
Later.
晚点的
I'll get it out of you.
我有法子
I have ways.
逼你说出来
Don't you dare.
你敢
Don't. Don't.
别 别
No, stop!
快住手
Ah! Stop.
住手
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously.
真的
Are you happy?
你开心吗
Oh, baby.
宝贝儿
Maybe you'd be more comfortable waiting in the office?
不然你先去办公室里等
He's coming.
他会来的
He's always late.
他总是迟到
Rowan. No.
柔安 不
No, he's coming.
不去 他马上就来了
How about your vows?
誓词你们准备得怎么样了
Rowan?
柔安
Um, we were gonna write our own.
我们准备自己写
I haven't gotten around to mine yet.
我还没开始写
It doesn't have to be Shakespeare or scripture.
不用像写诗那样写
I can give you a few templates,
我可以给你一些模版
help get you started.
你照着那个来
Yeah, that'd be great.
那就太棒了
I got to pee.
我要去厕所
Ladies' room is right down that hall.
洗手间在走廊尽头
And how are you two doing?
你们两个感觉如何
Any nerves?
紧张吗
Cold feet?
有没有想临阵脱逃
Are you kidding?
开玩笑
I've been trying to get her to marry me
我从我俩第二次约会起
since, what, our second date?
就想让她嫁给我了
I'm excited.
我很激动
Ah, excuse me.
抱歉
Nikki, what's up?
尼基 什么事
Sheriff, there's been an attack...
警长 有个年轻女孩儿
A young woman,
在市区这边的地下道
in the underpass near the town hall.
遭人袭击
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
Barely.
还在抢救
She was stabbed, multiple times.
她被人捅了很多刀
I'm on my way.
我马上过来
Go. Go. I got this.
去吧 这里我来就好
Give me a kiss.
亲我一下
Now get out of here.
快去吧
Call you later.
晚点打给你
Pastor, thank you.
牧师 谢谢你
I'm so sorry for ducking out early.
抱歉我得提前走
I understand.
我理解
Be careful.
路上小心
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yeah, I was looking for a missing persons report
我在找一个小男孩的
for a little boy...
失踪报告
Eight years old, maybe younger,
大概八岁左右
brown hair, brown eyes.
棕色头发 棕色眼睛
Why are you asking?
为什么要找他
Because yesterday, when I was on my way home from the clinic,
因为昨天 我从诊所下班回家时
I saw this boy.
看见他了
It was late, and he looked like he might have been lost.
当时天色很晚 他看起来像是走失的样子
Did you ask him if he was lost?
你有问他是不是走失了吗
I was driving, so I just saw him.
我开车呢 只是看到他而已
Look, I'm... I'm sorry. This is stupid.
抱歉 这太傻了
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
抱歉浪费了你的时间
Wait, you said you saw the color of his eyes
等下 你说你在车上
while you were driving by?
看到了他眼睛的颜色
In your car?
就在你开车的时候
What's your name, miss?
女士 请问您叫什么名字
Julie.
朱莉
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表