剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表
Bye, Victor.
再见 维克多
What's the matter, Victor?
维克多你怎么了
Cat got your tongue?
不会说话吗
We didn't really know her that well.
我们和她也不是很熟
I mean, none of us talked to her that much.
都很少和她说话
When did she start working here, Lucy?
露西什么时候起在这里工作的
Ah, end of last summer?
去年夏天快结束的时候吧
Yeah. I think she's from Seattle.
没错 我记得她是从西雅图来的
Hey, there was this guy here earlier.
早前这里有个男人
He totally stiffed Tony on the check.
在这里吃了霸王餐
He was talking to Lucy last night. Weird dude.
那天晚上他和露西说话来着 很奇怪的一个人
Yeah, totally sketchy.
对 穿得也很邋遢
What's he look like?
他长什么样
Uh, dark hair.
深色的头发
Probably 25-ish.
25岁左右吧
Medium build.
中等身材
He was wearing a black suit.
穿着黑色西装
Hey, Shane.
肖恩
Lena.
莉娜
Anyway, if that guy comes around again,
好了 如果那个人再来
just give me a call.
就打给我
Will do.
好
Good luck.
祝你好运
We just need you to come down to the station,
我们需要你跟我们回警局
answer a few questions.
回答几个问题
About Lucy?
关于露西的吗
Yeah, about Lucy.
没错
Check.
测试
Was Lucy alone when she left?
露西走的时候是一个人吗
Yes.
是的
Did you follow her?
你有跟着她吗
What? No.
什么 当然没有
Well, what did you do?
那你当时在干嘛
I, um...
我...
I swept the floor,
我扫完地
I closed the bar, and went home.
关了酒吧就回家了
Can anyone corroborate that?
有人能作证吗
I guess not, no.
没有吧
Is that because you didn't go home?
是因为你根本就没回家吗
What?
什么
You followed Lucy into that tunnel, and you attacked her.
你跟着露西进了隧♥道♥ 然后袭击了她
No.
我没有
You stabbed her, and you left her for dead,
你用刀捅她 然后留她在那里等死
just like that woman seven years ago.
就像七年前你对那个女人所做的事一样
That wasn't me.
那不是我♥干♥的
I wasn't charged with anything.
对我的起诉都撤销了
Just because we couldn't prove it then
我们当时没拿到证据
doesn't mean it wasn't you.
不代表你就是无辜的
Seven years ago, October 31st, at 1:00 A.M.,
七年前的十月三十一号♥凌晨一点
witnesses spotted your truck running a red light
有目击者在案发地点两个街区外
two blocks away from the scene of an attempted homicide.
看到你开车闯了红灯
A woman was stabbed several times in the stomach.
一个女人肚子被捅多刀
There were bite marks.
还有咬痕
It was a miracle she survived.
她能活下来都是个奇迹
I told you a thousand times, I did not hurt that woman.
我都说了多少次了 袭击她的人不是我
Just like you didn't hurt Meredith Williams?
你也没有伤害梅迪斯·威廉姆斯
Carmen Santos?
卡门·桑托斯
Jen Rodriguez?
珍·罗德丝
And now Lucy McCabe?
加上现在的露西·麦卡布
That's impossible.
这不可能
What's impossible, Tony?
什么不可能 托尼
You sick... That's enough, Banks.
你这个变... 够了 班克斯
You can step out.
你先出去
Here's the deal.
现在情况是这样
I believe you.
我相信你
But I got this feeling
但我觉得
there's something you're not telling me, man.
你有事隐瞒着没有告诉我
Something that could help us put this guy away.
某些可以帮助我们抓到凶手的事
Am I right, Tony?
我说得对吗 托尼
Is there something you want to tell me?
你有什么想要告诉我的吗
As you know, Jack and I had our issues before the accident,
你也知道 意外发生前我和杰克的矛盾就不少
but there was a lot of love there.
但我们之间也有爱
That's the family Camille remembers.
那是卡米尔记忆中家的样子
I don't think she even understands we've separated.
她应该都不知道我们已经分居了
And now you're hoping to work things out with Jack,
现在卡米尔回来了
now that Camille's back.
你希望能和杰克破镜重圆
A week ago, I would have said it was impossible.
一周前 我肯定会说不可能
But now, the impossible's happened.
但现在 最不可能的事都发生了
I've got my daughter back.
我女儿回来了
It's not just about us anymore.
这不再只是我俩之间的问题
I understand.
我明白
I hope you do.
希望你能理解
Profound loss changes you.
意外影响了你们
For better or worse, you and Jack aren't the same people
不论如何 你和杰克在卡米尔的意外发生之后
you were before Camille's accident.
都变了一个人
I am concerned that if you try to re-create this marriage
我担心如果你单纯是为了卡米尔
that you once had for Camille's benefit...
而试图挽回这场婚姻
That's not being honest with yourself or her.
这对你和她都是不诚实的
Is that your professional opinion?
这是出于你的专业意见吗
That is the opinion of someone who cares about you...
这是出于一个关心你
And who doesn't want to lose you.
并且不愿失去你的人的意见
I couldn't have gotten through the last four years without you.
如果没有你 过去四年我都不知该如何熬过来
Hello, Doctor.
医生你好
Hello.
你好
Manage to get some sleep?
睡着了吗
Not a wink.
完全没有
So I guess you know I'm a zombie.
我猜你知道我是个僵尸了
You're not a zombie.
你不是僵尸
Oh, yeah? What am I then?
是吗 那我是什么
You're a miracle.
你是一个奇迹
I was at your funeral.
我参加了你的葬礼
I saw you in the casket.
亲眼看见你躺在棺材里
And yet, somehow...
而现在不知怎的
Here you are,
你回来了
with a second chance at life.
重获新生
So all the other kids on the bus died?
校车上其它孩子也都死了吗
Then why am I here?
那为什么只有我回来了
That's for you to find out.
原因得你自己去寻找了
I don't want to be a miracle.
我不想成为奇迹
I just want my normal life back.
我只想回到原来的生活
God, you were so handsome.
天 你真帅
I want you to know
我希望你知道
that just because I'm marrying Tommy,
虽然我嫁给了汤米
it doesn't mean I'm ever going to stop loving you.
但那不代表我不爱你了
You're always gonna be a part of my heart,
你永远占据着我心里的一部分
a part of my life.
我生命中的一部分
I tried to forget you.
我尝试过忘记你
I had to. I...
必须忘记你 我...
I had to find a way to go on living without you.
我得想办法继续过没有你的生活
But the truth is, I don't want to.
但事实是 我不想要那种生活
I don't want to let you go.
我不想你离开我
I know you don't really exist,
我知道你不是真实存在的
but that doesn't scare me anymore.
但我已不再害怕
I'm glad you've come back.
我很高兴你回来了
Call me if you need anything.
需要什么就打给我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开你的
Camille?
卡米尔
Hi, it's Lena. Leave me a message.
我是莉娜 请留言
And I'll call you back, probably.
我也许会回电♥话♥
剧集 | 魂归故里(2015) | 导航列表